General Discussion Thread #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone manages to see the BBC3 doc "what Really Happened." please post anything new and important.

I first thought it was scheduled for tonight in the UK.
But I think it says Monday now.

I also found that it says you have to be in the UK, when I tried to download the player.
But then Estelle said she can see it, and she is in Australia. So let us know, if you see it please.

I don't know what happened to the date. The article still shows March 10.

And I have never been able to get the BBC Player to work. I understand it does not work in the US ... maybe other places. We had this problem during the Joanna Yeates murder investigation.

Hope we find out.

That's what I thought for a long time that he finished off......but there is some dispute about when she died...in the toilet or in the hall. I can't find any information about when she died, only the defence implying Reeva died before Oscar reached the bottom of the stairs.

I am finding it very complicated to follow now.

I believe that she was still showing last signs of life and OP was sure that she was taking her last gasps when her took her downstairs for his final play. Being a spots man and also amputee and also having licence for gun I am sure he knows a lot about how to help injured person, protect blood loss, not to move critically injured. But in this case it wasn't in his interest for RS to survive it was opposite, he wanted her dead so she can't tell what happened that night.

this_thread_is_closed.gif

Please note that I've seen there are a lot of alerts for this thread. I am getting set up for a radio show (the link to listen is in my signature line) and am unable to review the alerts now. I will look at them when time allows.

A new thread is open - do NOT take the problem issues to the new thread. I repeat, I will look them over when time allows.

Link to new thread ---->
Oscar Pistorius shoots and kills his girlfriend, charged with murder #3 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tvfire1018