TN Grant Solomon - Mother Insists Dad is Involved in Death

everlearning

Quiet long-time member
Reaction score
I ran across this case on X. @LaurenConlin
I'm not sure she is an approved source, so I also added an Investigation Discovery link.

"The truck was not pinning Grant down, but he was trapped underneath. Dad stayed at the top of the parking lot, over 60 ft away, and called 911, while sporadically yelling to his son. He told the 911 operator that 3 men were helping his son."

I don't think those strangers have ever been located or given statements. Mother is convinced dad is involved.

Ok, read the article - still have questions. Were there every any police reports filed for domestic violence or abuse? What would have been the motive? or end game for dad? I'm not sure how the vehicle that had been parked would suddenly start rolling away and drag Grant into the ditch and injure him? The behaviour of standing 60 feet away is odd to me, but could be explained as freaking out over your kid being injured, or phone reception?? Were the people that were supposedly helping Grant while Dad was on the phone ever interviewed or identified? If his clothing showed no evidence of dragging, did no one question this?

His father, with whom he had a volatile relationship, was the only witness. Aaron Solomon claims he saw Grant exit the truck, but then looked away, and the next thing he sees is the truck rolling into the ditch. Neither evidence at the scene nor Grant's injuries match the account Aaron gave GPD, who took his word for it and closed the case.

To add insult to injury, Grant's family have accused a Tennessee funeral home of breaking his ankles and discarding the clothes he was wearing on the day of the crash.

Grant's mother, Angie Solomon, said she saw her son's feet were contorted during a private family viewing at Williamson Memorial Funeral Home after asking for the lower portion of his mahogany-colored casket to be opened.

She said she 'almost fainted' when she looked inside. Hospital records show his ankles had been uninjured in the crash.

I ran across this case on X. @LaurenConlin
I'm not sure she is an approved source, so I also added an Investigation Discovery link.

"The truck was not pinning Grant down, but he was trapped underneath. Dad stayed at the top of the parking lot, over 60 ft away, and called 911, while sporadically yelling to his son. He told the 911 operator that 3 men were helping his son."

I don't think those strangers have ever been located or given statements. Mother is convinced dad is involved.

I listen to Lauren’s podcast & on one of the episodes she said he wasn’t even trapped, this wasn’t coming from her, it was the first responders I believe… but they said he could be moved by people. IMO, AS staged this. Everything I’ve listened to, crime scene investigators, someone who either performed autopsies or something to that effect, they said he would have had way more injuries. He had a blow to the back of his head and a jaw injury, which most believe he was struck with a blunt object. Grant would have been positioned differently & had gravel/rock embedded in his body, there would have been blood, his clothes would have been torn, etc. AS had the motive & opportunity. Grant didn’t even have an appointment at that facility that morning. The police botched this & refuse to reopen for fear of admitting mistakes. If she would just sue Toyota, they would do a very thorough investigation. AS drove that truck for a year after Grant’s death.

I listen to Lauren’s podcast & on one of the episodes she said he wasn’t even trapped, this wasn’t coming from her, it was the first responders I believe… but they said he could be moved by people. IMO, AS staged this. Everything I’ve listened to, crime scene investigators, someone who either performed autopsies or something to that effect, they said he would have had way more injuries. He had a blow to the back of his head and a jaw injury, which most believe he was struck with a blunt object. Grant would have been positioned differently & had gravel/rock embedded in his body, there would have been blood, his clothes would have been torn, etc. AS had the motive & opportunity. Grant didn’t even have an appointment at that facility that morning. The police botched this & refuse to reopen for fear of admitting mistakes. If she would just sue Toyota, they would do a very thorough investigation. AS drove that truck for a year after Grant’s death.
Thank you for this good review of the situation. I know this is so frustrating and maddening for Grant's people. I pray that the more attention his death receives, the more pressure on the police chief to open this back up.

His father, with whom he had a volatile relationship, was the only witness. Aaron Solomon claims he saw Grant exit the truck, but then looked away, and the next thing he sees is the truck rolling into the ditch. Neither evidence at the scene nor Grant's injuries match the account Aaron gave GPD, who took his word for it and closed the case.

To add insult to injury, Grant's family have accused a Tennessee funeral home of breaking his ankles and discarding the clothes he was wearing on the day of the crash.

Grant's mother, Angie Solomon, said she saw her son's feet were contorted during a private family viewing at Williamson Memorial Funeral Home after asking for the lower portion of his mahogany-colored casket to be opened.

She said she 'almost fainted' when she looked inside. Hospital records show his ankles had been uninjured in the crash.

Why would a funeral home break his ankles? To make him fit? Surely they took measurements beforehand!

Reactions: byo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aprilssister94
Back