Casey offered reality show called ‘Casey moving forward’

I’m not even sure Casey has been offered a reality show deal she isn’t someone known for telling the truth and living in reality.

I’m actually really shocked she hasn’t cashed in with a book deal or high profile interview or something so far.

I will look out for any developments and post them. If there is such a deal I hope those of us who wish to will contact the network interested and let them know how we feel.

I agree...she or someone known to her may want to see what the public’s reaction is to such news....then try out some new stunt. Possibly they are reading here....not many people reading the felons news here....I don’t read the media news...just happened on this....

This is actually quite interesting.

I used to do vocational rehabilitation counseling with people around CA's age, unlike CA, many of them had significant juvenile records.

If we believe in our justice system, CA was found not guilty by a jury of her peers for the death of Caylee. I wasn't sure if she had other charges.

This may be an unpopular opinion, but CA deserves a life. An opportunity to work, and move forward with her life. Whatever she may or may not have done is in the past, and she may have learned some lessons.

I wish her success in her life. I am not her judge or jury. She already went through that. Society needs to accept our system of justice. We may have strong feelings, and I think she would be better served to keep a low profile, this is all about money, and probably not in her best interest.

But Cyntoia does not deserve a life? Killing a predator is worse than killing a little child?

The Twitter account this article quotes as being Casey is very likely a fake. The person behind it was also behind the Twitter accounts: MissingCays, KisssyKiss, and various other iterations. They are currently under @ BlaissLovesMe This account is also responsible for the rumor last year that Casey would make a reality show with OJ. The person behind the account has always been a Trump supporter, Casey isn't. In fact the most recent photo of Casey she was wearing a Ruth Bader Ginsburg t-shirt. The person who runs the account always seems to interact with Blaiss, and some other fake looking accounts. The account is not followed by anyone who would be able to verify that it's the real Casey, nor are they following anyone that would be able to verify that its the real Casey. This person also seems to be involved with a site called Second Life, literally a site about pretending to be someone else online.

They never put their user name as Casey, because I think they would quickly be deleted. They never post anything that would actually prove that it's Casey. I know that the Daily Mail article says that the account was authenticated but they also blurred out the handle, so I don't think they are that confident it's the real Casey.

I suppose it's possible it's her but everything about it seems like someone pretending to be Casey.

I pray this is a joke! How can an inhumane person become someone rebuilding their "life," when they were never a "living soul?" This monster should just continue her incognito 'life' and be happy she can still draw a breath. God is still watching, and never forgets!!!

But Cyntoia does not deserve a life? Killing a predator is worse than killing a little child?

Both had their day in court. The justice system made the decision.

CA is not in prison. CB is in prison.

Life is not fair. I have said that a million times.

The Twitter account this article quotes as being Casey is very likely a fake. The person behind it was also behind the Twitter accounts: MissingCays, KisssyKiss, and various other iterations. They are currently under @ BlaissLovesMe This account is also responsible for the rumor last year that Casey would make a reality show with OJ. The person behind the account has always been a Trump supporter, Casey isn't. In fact the most recent photo of Casey she was wearing a Ruth Bader Ginsburg t-shirt. The person who runs the account always seems to interact with Blaiss, and some other fake looking accounts. The account is not followed by anyone who would be able to verify that it's the real Casey, nor are they following anyone that would be able to verify that its the real Casey. This person also seems to be involved with a site called Second Life, literally a site about pretending to be someone else online.

They never put their user name as Casey, because I think they would quickly be deleted. They never post anything that would actually prove that it's Casey. I know that the Daily Mail article says that the account was authenticated but they also blurred out the handle, so I don't think they are that confident it's the real Casey.

I suppose it's possible it's her but everything about it seems like someone pretending to be Casey.

PLEASE do not bring politics into this! Turns my very stomach!!!

PLEASE do not bring politics into this! Turns my very stomach!!!

It's probably a false news story just so some political hack can make a political statement in some way, and that's what I find in nestled in this story.

I would be interested to know RBG's opinion on FCA.

I would love to see this show if they make her answer why she lied about her job(s), why she didn't report Caylee missing, where she was during those days after Caylee died, explain her fake work badge, explain why she brought LE to her fake workplace, where she was getting money. Really tho what producer is offering her this? Ridiculous!

Ignore her and she'll continue to stay away. Just talking about this whatever she is, gives them hope an audience is out there - even those who would claim to never watch it. Some will sneak a peak and watch, and thats what they want.

EXCLUSIVE: 'The Kardashians sure made it big with so much hate!' Notorious mom Casey Anthony plans her own REALITY SHOW 'Casey Moving Forward' about her attempt at new life after shock murder acquittal

Casey Anthony plans her own REALITY SHOW 'Casey Moving Forward' | Daily Mail Online

Who does she think is really still talking about her? Even this section of Websleuths is dead. I check it about twice a month at most and the only reason I check it is to find out if she's dead or back in jail.

Anyway, this is a load of crap. It won't happen. Casey reminded people of her existence again in the most obnoxious way possible if the quotes on that article actually came from her. The backlash would be enormous.

I also agree with the person who pointed out that Casey is not a trump supporter. Awhile back, she was also seen in a crowd of people protesting trump on his way to Mar a Lago.

So yeah...I don't buy it.

Last edited:
This is actually quite interesting.

I used to do vocational rehabilitation counseling with people around CA's age, unlike CA, many of them had significant juvenile records.

If we believe in our justice system, CA was found not guilty by a jury of her peers for the death of Caylee. I wasn't sure if she had other charges.

This may be an unpopular opinion, but CA deserves a life. An opportunity to work, and move forward with her life. Whatever she may or may not have done is in the past, and she may have learned some lessons.

I wish her success in her life. I am not her judge or jury. She already went through that. Society needs to accept our system of justice. We may have strong feelings, and I think she would be better served to keep a low profile, this is all about money, and probably not in her best interest.

An opportunity to work? She doesn't work. She didn't even work before she was first arrested for lying to the police. She made up a job and robbed everyone around her blind.

Anyway, I agree that she would be better served to keep a low profile.

The exact moment the Prosecution lost the case.
“At one point as Baez spoke, Ashton could be seen smiling or chuckling behind his hand, prompting Baez to refer to him as "this laughing guy over here." Ashton objected and the judge called a sidebar conference, then a recess.”

Prosecution, defense offer closing arguments in Casey Anthony trial - CNN.com

Personally I think the case was lost during jury selection.

baez was just as obnoxious as Ashton was, if not more. He went after a grieving grandparent, made a "who cut the cheese joke", failed to offer a shred of proof supporting the sexual abuse allegations and brought in an expert doctor who broke Caylee's skull with a cheap Walmart saw.

Last edited:
When that old Karma bus rolls up to her stop it's probably gonna run over her. A couple of times. I have never been more shocked than the day that Florida jury let such an evil sociopath walk... Still shaking my head about that! Don't want to see or hear anything from or about her. For Pete's sake, our youth do not need to know that you can kill your beautiful little girl and get away with it.... and then get a reality show!! Omg

I truly cant believe any decent person would ever want see this demonic evil woman.

I dont need to be reminded she is the one who murdered her beautiful daughter and got away with it.

I just wish she would not be given any publicity at all.

Who would really care to see this wretched woman? I cant see anyone wasting one second of their time on anything CA.

She is still detested by most as she should be.

Just because she is another OJ that got away with murder doesn't change what she did.

Imo

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlexWorksInTelly