Netherlands Netherlands - Teteringen, BlkFem 315UFNET, 15-20, 'Meisje van Teteringen', prob. Morrocan, Dec'90

guys! i am delighted to find this thread. i live in teteringen, and have visited her grave countless times. it’s less than 5 minutes from my home. there are still flowers etc at her grave, it warms my heart. a neighbour is selling a book about her. i’m going to buy it and perhaps translate interesting parts.

guys! i am delighted to find this thread. i live in teteringen, and have visited her grave countless times. it’s less than 5 minutes from my home. there are still flowers etc at her grave, it warms my heart. a neighbour is selling a book about her. i’m going to buy it and perhaps translate interesting parts.
My first thoughts were honour killing or trafficking. From one of the links, it said that cigarette butts had been put out on her and there were other signs of her enduring torture over some time before she died of starvation. Reminds me of the horrors Peggy Lynn Johnson went through..
Where did you get that she might be a servant from?

As for Christmas: What can our Dutch WS'ers say about it? I know the Dutch observe Sinterklaas Day on Dec. 6th and Christmas Eve (Dec. 24th) like most Northern Europeans, but I'll rather hear it from the Dutch themselves before I say something horribly wrong!
@Bit of hope @dutchhelp
sinterklaas is dec. 5th :p
christmas is the same as the rest of europe.

also i made a general thread already. The Netherlands

she’s mentioned there. shame the link i posted has been removed, it was super useful!

Thank you for caring @Rootje. I saw the book mentioned...if you have the time to read and reflect on it...wonderful.

Thank you for caring @Rootje. I saw the book mentioned...if you have the time to read and reflect on it...wonderful.
i definitely will get the book asap. this case fascinates me. she was between 15 and 17 years old. i am 16. it could’ve been a friend of mine. how can no one miss her? it seems impossible. also teteringen is a pretty small village, it seems odd that no one has seen anything in the weeks prior to her death.

Exactly! If I’m in a park and I see someone setting themself on fire I wouldn’t just stand there and watch... Super odd.

OT If you make a thread for him we could discuss it....There must have been people who saw it and probably him before he did it...maybe there is film footage of that day.

The sad Christmas mystery surrounding the murdered girl found in Teteringen, who was found exactly 30 years ago today, bears striking similarities to an unsolved girl's murder in Frankfurt, Germany.

A tortured and starving victim with similar injuries was also found there in 2001. As with the girl from Teteringen, no relatives or acquaintances of this teenager ever reported to the investigative services. She, too, has not been identified.

In 2006, Jolanda van der Graaf came across this case when she wrote a lengthy report for De Telegraaf about the Tetering cold case. The German police then confirmed that there are similarities. The Brabant police also announced that they would compare the two cases. Jolande was never told how that turned out.

BBM

The girl found in Nied / Frankfurt in 2001 has her own thread on WS:

Germany - Germany - Frankfurt, WhtFem 301UFDEU, 15-16, in Main River, Jul'01

In appearance the girls resemble each other somewhat. Their length was almost the same (around 1.60 metres). Both teenagers were found to have good teeth but never received dental care. This leads us to suspect that both of them may have come from a distant country and may have been trafficked at a young age. Another possibility is that the girls grew up in a very isolated and unsafe home situation and that they were harmed by family members.

https://www.femkefataal.nl/moordmysterie-meisje-van-teteringen-lijkt-op-duitse-tienermoord/

The sad Christmas mystery surrounding the murdered girl found in Teteringen, who was found exactly 30 years ago today, bears striking similarities to an unsolved girl's murder in Frankfurt, Germany.

A tortured and starving victim with similar injuries was also found there in 2001. As with the girl from Teteringen, no relatives or acquaintances of this teenager ever reported to the investigative services. She, too, has not been identified.

In 2006, Jolanda van der Graaf came across this case when she wrote a lengthy report for De Telegraaf about the Tetering cold case. The German police then confirmed that there are similarities. The Brabant police also announced that they would compare the two cases. Jolande was never told how that turned out.

BBM

The girl found in Nied / Frankfurt in 2001 has her own thread on WS:

Germany - Germany - Frankfurt, WhtFem 301UFDEU, 15-16, in Main River, Jul'01

In appearance the girls resemble each other somewhat. Their length was almost the same (around 1.60 metres). Both teenagers were found to have good teeth but never received dental care. This leads us to suspect that both of them may have come from a distant country and may have been trafficked at a young age. Another possibility is that the girls grew up in a very isolated and unsafe home situation and that they were harmed by family members.

https://www.femkefataal.nl/moordmysterie-meisje-van-teteringen-lijkt-op-duitse-tienermoord/

Thanks. I too always thought there was a connection between these two cases somehow, although the German girl gives me more a "Hindu" feeling. I don't know why.....

Thanks. I too always thought there was a connection between these two cases somehow, although the German girl gives me more a "Hindu" feeling. I don't know why.....

German authorities believe she was likely Pakistani. Because she was tied down to the umbrella base with specific Pakistan made garments (dont ask me how a garment can be that specific but that is what they say).

Both cases are very similar, though. Abused young girls. Also reminds me of the Peggy Johnson case... even though she was much older.

The Doe Network: Case File 659UFAUT

309UFDEU

I scanned doenetwork, I’m still researching and investigating but could these cases also be connected?
Maybe not the first suggestion (assuming her blond hair would have been cut off)
The second suggestion - maybe? The details are repulsive, imo rbbm...

"She had been raped, strangled and later doused with fuel and set on fire, while still alive. The perpetrator made all efforts to remove any possible means of identification. Post-mortem exams showed that it is almost 100 % certain that the crime was committed by a member of the victim´s family.''

Maybe not the first suggestion (assuming her blond hair would have been cut off)

"She had been raped, strangled and later doused with fuel and set on fire, while still alive. The perpetrator made all efforts to remove any possible means of identification. Post-mortem exams showed that it is almost 100 % certain that the crime was committed by a member of the victim´s family.''
yeah, horrifyingly cruel details. the only part that doesn’t sit right is the family part, especially because there is no info on how they determined that. but at the same time, there’s no info on whether the killer(s) of our girl were relatives, so it’s too wobbly to rule out that they’re connected. the cruelty in both cases is extreme.

the thing that struck me about the first case is the left ear. the german girl and our girl both have something with their left ear, just like this girl. also, i don’t think the german girls hair was cut off either, right?

also the first link says “identified”, but i can’t find anything to confirm that. mistake?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zhoule
Back