Netherlands Netherlands - Teteringen, BlkFem 315UFNET, 15-20, 'Meisje van Teteringen', prob. Morrocan, Dec'90

also the first link says “identified”, but i can’t find anything to confirm that. mistake?
Found the answer in one of poster Mrs Badcrumble's posts..
The uid in first link you posted was identified as 23 year old Olha Tarkovska, originally from the Ukraine.
Südautobahn in Pirka : Frauenmord: Geht der Täter frei?
Unbenannt-10.jpg

© BEHOUNEK, BREITEGGER

the thing that struck me about the first case is the left ear. the german girl and our girl both have something with their left ear, just like this girl. also, i don’t think the german girls hair was cut off either, right?

"Cauliflower ears" are usually found on the left side. Same with Peggy Johnson. Why? Because they are the result of being hit and if the perpetrator is right handed and hits the ear/head of the victim facing it, they will always hit the left side.

And here we see again that isotope testing is more often off than correct. She was neither Greek, nor Croatian but Ukrainian and has lived in Ukraine all her life. But that leads this thread a bit off track.

The uid in first link you posted was identified as 23 year old Olha Tarkovska, originally from the Ukraine.
Unbenannt-10.jpg

© BEHOUNEK, BREITEGGER

"Cauliflower ears" are usually found on the left side. Same with Peggy Johnson. Why? Because they are the result of being hit and if the perpetrator is right handed and hits the ear/head of the victim facing it, they will always hit the left side.
wait, seriously? i didn’t know this! thank you, haha!

Slightly OT from this thread's topic, but I still feel the need of providing links to the various other cases' threads so that they might be discussed further there, or just add sources.

The Doe Network: Case File 659UFAUT
Unbenannt-10.jpg

© BEHOUNEK, BREITEGGER
The post in question. Olha's husband is POI in her case, so apart from her being an immigrant, there doesn't seem to be a connection to the other cases discussed in this thread.

Altena-Bergfeld Jane Doe's WS thread:
Germany - Germany - Altena-Bergfeld, WhtFem 309UFDEU, 14-22, Jun'97

Reminds me of the case of Inass Touloub, a 4 year old of Moroccan origin living in France who was abused and tortured to death by her own mother. She was identified after many decades.

'Martyr of the A10': DNA leads to France arrests over 1987 murder
Inass Touloub's WS thread:
Identified! - France - Suèvres, Fem Child 471UFFRA, 5-8, burns, bite marks, Aug'87-Inass Touloub

Thank you for providing the links to the individual cases! Big help for anyone who is interested in further reading.

Note that even though it may appear like it, there is likely no connection between all those cases other than all being abuse cases of various origins.

Hi everyone,
I am very happy this girl gets the attention she deserves and hopefully she can be given her name back soon.
The reason I am interested is that I have been looking at unidentified persons in the Netherlands for a while, because I live there. I try to look for matches and send them in to police. I am also a member of a lot of American Facebook groups that involve unidentified people. I look for people that have a European link and try to match them.
Last year I encountered the sketch that Carl Koppelman made of "Het meisje van Teteringen" and I shared it in a big Dutch/Belgian missing persons group. A lot of reactions and shares, but unfortunately no one recognized her.
The last couple of weeks two Dutch journalist have been writing articles about her and I have sent them Carl his sketch. This seems to make it easier for people to share her story. I also have tried and still trying to post her story on every missing persons site I can find in Europe.
I copied some pictures of the Belgium police site which have a movie on her story. I will post them below and maybe someone can provide more info on the typical stuff that has been found. I will also post the pictures of the three people that have been seen coming out of the woods and till this day have not come forward. I hope 2021 will be the year she will be given her name back.
Greetings Susanne

Hi everyone,
I am very happy this girl gets the attention she deserves and hopefully she can be given her name back soon.
The reason I am interested is that I have been looking at unidentified persons in the Netherlands for a while, because I live there. I try to look for matches and send them in to police. I am also a member of a lot of American Facebook groups that involve unidentified people. I look for people that have a European link and try to match them.
Last year I encountered the sketch that Carl Koppelman made of "Het meisje van Teteringen" and I shared it in a big Dutch/Belgian missing persons group. A lot of reactions and shares, but unfortunately no one recognized her.
The last couple of weeks two Dutch journalist have been writing articles about her and I have sent them Carl his sketch. This seems to make it easier for people to share her story. I also have tried and still trying to post her story on every missing persons site I can find in Europe.
I copied some pictures of the Belgium police site which have a movie on her story. I will post them below and maybe someone can provide more info on the typical stuff that has been found. I will also post the pictures of the three people that have been seen coming out of the woods and till this day have not come forward. I hope 2021 will be the year she will be given her name back.
Greetings Susanne

These are the available pictures of her clothing, stuff that has been found on her, the people that have been seen coming out of the woods and the location she was found. I think especially the black lace blanket and the red striped blanket can give a lot of clues.

Attachments

• Clothing.png
    Clothing.png
    37.7 KB · Views: 33
  • Red striped blanket.png
    Red striped blanket.png
    196.5 KB · Views: 32
  • Black lace blanket.JPG
    Black lace blanket.JPG
    79.9 KB · Views: 32
  • Brown blanket with embroidery.png
    Brown blanket with embroidery.png
    146.1 KB · Views: 32
  • Brown blanket.png
    Brown blanket.png
    81.5 KB · Views: 29
  • Green blanket.png
    Green blanket.png
    131.5 KB · Views: 30
  • Woman.png
    Woman.png
    91.6 KB · Views: 27
  • Man.png
    Man.png
    89.4 KB · Views: 29
  • Boy.png
    Boy.png
    76.9 KB · Views: 27
  • Location.jpg
    Location.jpg
    157.2 KB · Views: 24
The black lace does not look like a blanket but more like a shoulder scarf or triangular headscarf.

Her all hot pink clothing is also really striking and remarkable. She was a very brave dresser!

These are the available pictures of her clothing, stuff that has been found on her, the people that have been seen coming out of the woods and the location she was found. I think especially the black lace blanket and the red striped blanket can give a lot of clues.

Thanks and welcome @smeijles.

where’d you find these pics?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Omgitsree
Back