GUILTY TX - Riley 'Baby Grace' Sawyers, 2, brutally murdered, Spring, 24 July 2007

shipman_deonna_n.jpg

I found this little girls photo while searching North American Missing Person Network. Her name is Dennoa Shipman missing since July 07. I know I am probably way off , but I want to help if I can

Vital Statistics at Time of Disappearance

Missing Since: JUly 12, 2007 from Liverpool. New York
Classification: Parental Abduction
Date Of Birth: August 7, 2003
Height: 3'3"
Weight: 35 lbs.
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Blue
Race: White
Distinguishing Characteristics: A red birthmark
on the back of her neck and the hairline. She has pierced
ears. She speaks both English and Ukrainian. Case Number: NCMC1075342

Details of Disappearance
Deonna was abducted by her non-custodial father, Jeffery Shipman, on July 12, 2007. A federal felony warrant for Kidnapping was issued for the Jeffery Shipman on July 18, 2007. They may travel to England or Germany

shipman_jeffery.jpg
shipman_jeffery1.jpg

Above Image: Jeffery Shipman

Date Of Birth: August 8, 1960
Height: 5'11"-6'2"
Weight: 220 lbs
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Brown
Race: White
Distinguishing Characteristics: He has
a history of mental health issues and may be suicidal.

Investigating Agency
If you have any information concerning this case, please contact:
Onondaga County Sheriff's Office
202-324-3000
1-315-425-2111
Or
FBI
Your Local FBI Office
</B>

Wow, Raine, that photo of the little girl that washed ashore could be a drawing of Deona. The nose, eyebrows, and chin are almost identical.

I have never done this before, I was searching thru photos and this one stuck out. I have no clue on who to contact to see if it was checked. Not real sure about what I am doing here.

I have never done this before, I was searching thru photos and this one stuck out. I have no clue on who to contact to see if it was checked. Not real sure about what I am doing here.

Hi Raine,

I read here often, but have never posted in this part of the forum before. I really think you may have found a match for Baby Grace. I've looked at both of the pictures, and there are so many similarities. Have you contacted anyone yet about this?

I have not contacted anyone, I just found this and I posted it as soon as I did

I have not contacted anyone, I just found this and I posted it as soon as I did

Here are the contact numbers if you need them:

Contact Info for Deonna Shipman case:

ANYONE HAVING INFORMATION SHOULD CONTACT
National Center for Missing & Exploited Children
1-800-843-5678 (1-800-THE-LOST)
Or
Onondaga County Sheriff's Office (New York) 1-315-425-2111 or Federal Bureau of Investigation (New York) 1-518-465-7551

Contact Info for Baby Grace case:
Anyone with information about the girl can call the Galveston County Sheriff's Office at (866) 248-8477.

long shot....but could it be Madeleine McCann?

My 14-yo daughter said the exact same thing and I got chills...but I think it's more likely to be that little Shipman girl....Lord, isn't she precious???

Here's some background info about little Deonna's kidnapping:

Police, along with Deonna's mother, say Shipman owns guns and in the past has had suicidal tendencies.
"He was on all kinds of medications. I don't know if he's on any medications now, you know. That's why I'm concerned. He may be out of his mind," said Luba Shipman.
Luba says Shipman recently lost a custody battle for Deonna in court, and he told her if he can't have her, no one will.

http://www.finddeonna.com/

I called, Was told they have looked at the information on Dennoa, and she said to keep looking.. not sure if she has been ruled out or not.

If Deonna's father was possibly going to flee the country, why not Mexico? This may explain the Texas connection. I think the Deonna Shipman case needs to be looked at very closely. There are a lot of things that make sense about this one. LE should also look for recent John Doe's who have committed suicide in the Texas area. The connection to the water is what keeps coming back to haunt me, however. Why was the body placed there? Do we have any ideas from LE or local people who are familiar with the geography if the body was likely to have been placed on the island, or if the container floated there from some other location? That would be helpful information.

I called, Was told they have looked at the information on Dennoa, and she said to keep looking.. not sure if she has been ruled out or not.

Thanks so much for the update, Raine.

I would think that any "soft tissue" descriptions of a decomposed body have to be taken with a huge teaspoon of salt....JMO. I would think it would be very difficult to determine eye color of a two week old body. A question did occur to me, however. In cases like Deonna's, do they routinely have a DNA profile ready to compare with any possible matches? This would seem like a no-brainer thing to do, but past experience has taught that no-brainer ideas are sometimes overlooked.

I would think that any "soft tissue" descriptions of a decomposed body have to be taken with a huge teaspoon of salt....JMO. I would think it would be very difficult to determine eye color of a two week old body. A question did occur to me, however. In cases like Deonna's, do they routinely have a DNA profile ready to compare with any possible matches? This would seem like a no-brainer thing to do, but past experience has taught that no-brainer ideas are sometimes overlooked.

If all else failed they'd be able to compare mitochondrial DNA, right?

They are currently doing tests with similar boxes to see if it could have been tossed from the Galveston bridge and currents carried it to the location where it was found. (from Houston area to Galveston Island proper.) The place where the little girl was found is a tiny island itself. She was most likely tossed from a boat or from the bridge itself.

normally you would think that parental abductions don't = murder, but in this case,, with the guy being destructive, violent, and sounding suicidal.. it makes sense to me. especially the 'if i can't have her no one will' part. he may have panicked and beat her in frustration, then thrown her off the bridge. or, rented a boat. maybe even killed himself by now. i hope that LE is keeping an eye out for all unID'd suicides in Texas right now.

so,, they did not rule her out yet?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frito
Back