FL - FSU Law Professor Dan Markel Murdered by Hitmen *4 Guilty* #22

'When did they issue a warrant?'
( When told it's from Leon County)

I think she's surprised, she'd expected ' 5 Star Family' to get the nod from somebody in the know, in advance. Aww shucks.

EDIT:
She's now saying that she should've been informed if there was a warrant out for her. Wot?

I'm a little surprised they walked her all the way through the terminal and out the main entrance, rather than use a back way, but I guess the airport set up may have made that unfeasible.

What a comedown. On her way to the airport she must have been thinking she's leaving the U.S. forever and will spend the rest of her life in some tropical paradise, free from any concerns. Yet, just an hour later she's walking back out the same way she came in, except this time in handcuffs.

i think the way they “notify” you that there’s a warrant out for your arrest is by arresting you.
when you were listening could you catch what she said to Harvey? It's just after she's asked whether she can call her attorney.
'Listen to me. Get an uber, go home, and take your...... ?? take it easy? take meds?
I don't think she says ''Listen to me. Get an uber, go home, call Wendi...' ;)

Edit: @amicuscurie Totally agree. Growing trend. He's gone from 'reading the bloggers' to get feedback on his defense theory as Charlie put it, to appearing on their shows.
Get outta here Cashbaum

edit: On another note, Pat Sandford really grows in my estimation. Super professional. A decade's painstaking work and that must be his favourite sentence which he's not been able to use enough : ' I am arresting you for the murder of Dan Markel...'

- Re, Dan Rashbaum show, ofc it's a scoop for STS and their booker because DR will probably go on Law & Crime after that but ...

Last edited:
when you were listening could you catch what she said to Harvey? It's just after she's asked whether she can call her attorney.
'Listen to me. Get an uber, go home, and take your...... ?? take it easy? take meds?
I don't think she says ''Listen to me. Get an uber, go home, call Wendi...' ;)

Edit: @amicuscurie Totally agree. Growing trend. He's gone from 'reading the bloggers' to get feedback on his defense theory as Charlie put it, to appearing on their shows.
Get outta here Cashbaum

edit: ofc it's a scoop for STS and their booker but ...
I also thought she told him to go home and take medication, but I couldn’t hear very well so that might not be what she said.

I also thought she told him to go home and take medication, but I couldn’t hear very well so that might not be what she said.
ETA- and I just don’t understand what Rash thinks this will accomplish. The STS audience will not be on the jury. Who is he trying to persuade? Is he just interested in the types of questions people ask?

Relief would be the only reason the A's would not have chartered a private jet to Dubai or Vietnam. Even if the flight cost 200K, it would be cheaper than what Rash and Morris will charge for her defense.
Well, Donna seemed to think she'd have been notified prior to the arrest, as she said as much in the cop car. She expected a courtesy call? Haha! Like she wouldn't flee if they gave her notice! LMAO

Rashbaum talking -- about the adelsons or the case -- at this point on Surviving the Survivor seems like such a bad idea. He hasn't done a talk show since he took Charlie's case and he is not dumb, so he must have an agenda -- but i can't for the life of me figure out how he can advance anything that will help his client by going on Social Media. He certainly doesn't need to clarify for the public the conflict issue or his role in Donna's run to the airport.

I was just thinking that her lawyers are not going to be able to argue that she is in bad shape and needs special accommodations, etc. Look how far she had to walk, and she did a great job. She is in really good shape. Maybe that's why she wasn't eating, etc. because they told her she had to try to figure out a way to seem sick quickly. Saying she is old and informed won't work.

Rashbaum talking -- about the adelsons or the case -- at this point on Surviving the Survivor seems like such a bad idea. He hasn't done a talk show since he took Charlie's case and he is not dumb, so he must have an agenda -- but i can't for the life of me figure out how he can advance anything that will help his client by going on Social Media. He certainly doesn't need to clarify for the public the conflict issue or his role in Donna's run to the airport.
You would think he needs to be careful. If he discusses CA's trial and starts criticising the judge, jury, prosecution team etc that won't work in DA's favour.

I was just thinking that her lawyers are not going to be able to argue that she is in bad shape and needs special accommodations, etc. Look how far she had to walk, and she did a great job. She is in really good shape. Maybe that's why she wasn't eating, etc. because they told her she had to try to figure out a way to seem sick quickly. Saying she is old and informed won't work.
Yes, she’s in really good shape. I noticed that, too. Not dragging her feet, walking in a straight line, moving right along, erect posture, ducking into the panda car. Then, the next day?, she’s hunched in a wheelchair at her arraignment.

Obviously, the video is from the bodycam of one of the arresting officers in Miami Dade county.

I am not surprised by the demeanor of Donna and Harvey Adelson during Donna’s arrest! I believed (see attached), and still I believe the images of these “dear players” entangled in the Dan Markel murder are distorted. All of the Adelson Charles, Donna, Wendi and Harvey evoked in this Dan Markel murder investigation and prosecution are well fed, tough as nails, bodybuilding and fitness fanatics! They are also known to be arrogant and entitled.

However, two items are surprising:
1. As shown in the court proceedings, the Jail Calls and other recorded calls etc., the audio & video recording of Donna’s arrest show one more time how “less than smart” they are. Still, it surprises me how far off their “lack of wisdom” could reach: a) when was an arrest warrant issued? b) Why did not I receive a notice about it? Donna is that stupefied.
2. The other surprising person is FBI Special Agent Sanford! How discreet, hand-off style, and quietly FBI Special Agent Sanford handled the arrest is surprising, given that he is the principal in LE side in this event. Sanford lets others do the talking, the taking, and everything else in between. Sanford seems to just be present, to slide or to shuffle around and … his job is done!

Attachments

• distorted images.png
    distorted images.png
    106.3 KB · Views: 34

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members