Found Deceased TX - Savanah Soto, 18, Leon Valley, 22 December 2023 #2 *Arrests*

Funerals held for slain pregnant woman Savanah Soto, baby Fabian

Savanah Soto and her unborn baby son, Fabian, were buried Monday at Wild Flower Cemetery in San Antonio.

A funeral Mass was held earlier in the day at St. John the Evangelist Catholic Church.

The 18-year-old pregnant Soto was found shot to death along with her boyfriend, Matthew Guerra, 22, in his car at a Northwest Side apartment complex on Dec. 26. Police believe they had been killed days earlier.
Sleep well, Savanah.
Sleep well, Fabian.

I'm sorry you didn't get the chance you should have had to grow up together.

Funerals held for slain pregnant woman Savanah Soto, baby Fabian

Savanah Soto and her unborn baby son, Fabian, were buried Monday at Wild Flower Cemetery in San Antonio.

A funeral Mass was held earlier in the day at St. John the Evangelist Catholic Church.

The 18-year-old pregnant Soto was found shot to death along with her boyfriend, Matthew Guerra, 22, in his car at a Northwest Side apartment complex on Dec. 26. Police believe they had been killed days earlier.

I could feel the sorrow of her family looking at the photos of the funeral. Got tears in my eyes. Regardless of the life style, the death of a young person and a much anticipated baby is heart wrenching and gutting for the family. Prayers for Savannah and Fabian. Whatever lies on the other side may it be more joyful. Prayers for Savannah's Family & Loved Ones & Community to find comfort in their faith.

Did police confirm in their reports that CP was the one driving the victim's vehicle that was seen on the video?

I remember some people thinking it was a woman that was seen for a few seconds on camera. Myrta and CP both have long hair.

Don't know what to think of MR not being represented. You would certainly think she would be considering the rest of her family is. Did or is she working on a deal with the prosecution?

JMO
She probably has an attorney. Article is from Jan 11th.
I'm too lazy to check the court records right now. I have to prepare for a meeting tomorrow.

Did police confirm in their reports that CP was the one driving the victim's vehicle that was seen on the video?

I remember some people thinking it was a woman that was seen for a few seconds on camera. Myrta and CP both have long hair.

IIRC they were able to see from the Preciado home CCTV (two cameras mounted to the exterior of the home) exactly who left the house in the truck and who returned in the truck. To the best of my knowledge they have not alleged that MR was driving the KIA.

JMO MOO

IIRC they were able to see from the Preciado home CCTV (two cameras mounted to the exterior of the home) exactly who left the house in the truck and who returned in the truck. To the best of my knowledge they have not alleged that MR was driving the KIA.

JMO MOO
Yes, I know they left in the truck from the house, but I just hadn't read that it was confirmed he was the driver. It would have only taken maybe a min for her to get in the car.

Yes, I know they left in the truck from the house, but I just hadn't read that it was confirmed he was the driver. It would have only taken maybe a min for her to get in the car.

I see what you mean, I guess we will need to wait for verification from LE that MR didn't take over driving the KIA. In terms of the videos and the logistics of that, I personally don't think she did.

Even though I did think it was possibly a female driving as they looked a bit more slender and agile than CP to me but at the same time I don't think MR appears to be more slender and agile that CP either. JMO MOO

I could feel the sorrow of her family looking at the photos of the funeral. Got tears in my eyes. Regardless of the life style, the death of a young person and a much anticipated baby is heart wrenching and gutting for the family. Prayers for Savannah and Fabian. Whatever lies on the other side may it be more joyful. Prayers for Savannah's Family & Loved Ones & Community to find comfort in their faith.
agree, so much pain in those photos :(

Unpopular opinion, Yes it’s sad, did they deserve to die? No! Could Savanah have saved herself and her baby by not going on a drug deal or participating in that life style? Yes.

IMO based on evidence they were both in a “gang” and “dealing drugs”.

what non profits are about there to help young moms and dads who want out?

Unpopular opinion, Yes it’s sad, did they deserve to die? No! Could Savanah have saved herself and her baby by not going on a drug deal or participating in that life style? Yes.

I agree they put themselves at risk, but my sadness is for the family they leave behind and that innocent baby. From my understanding it is incredibly hard to get out. I am also sad that there is a generation or two out there that has little value of human life, that just thinks shooting someone is justified.

What does that sentence, BBM, mean ?
I am not sure I get it. Thanks.

In fact, this is the sentence I dont understand :

The original poster was asking what non profits (government funded, charitable, and/or peer organisations) are available in the area to assist young people who want to get out of the drug culture/lifestyle to be better parents to their children.

MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ammereignw
Back