Found Deceased TX - Savanah Soto, 18, Leon Valley, 22 December 2023 #2 *Arrests*

Must be interesting for the court to be lectured about how a person grows from being a boy to a man when they're looking at a 300lb male who has uncontrolled diabetes and seemingly picked his kid up from a murder scene and helped dispose of bodies. JMO MOO

I see that baby Fabian is still not being included as a separate living being in the charges. :(
Does anyone know if this is going to happen, I thought they were working on it?
It really depends on the laws of the state. Some places, the child has to have done something like taken a breath. Foetal personhood is complicated; it's tangled up with legalities to do with abortion and viability, so everywhere it's a little different. As much as we'd all like to see charges related to Fabian, it really does depend on the laws of Texas whether it can happen, and even then it's down to the DA whether it will happen.

MOO

Sometimes I wish I got pulled for jury duty... disgusting. People in this city have enough to struggle against and then people do stuff like this.
Careful what you wish for. If these folks don't plead out and the case(s) go to trial, jurors will be shown photos of things they will never, ever unsee.

Cordova had a warrant out for a charge of failure to stop and give information, according to the Bexar County Sheriff’s Office. She was quietly arrested during a hearing Monday to lower the bail for Ramon Preciado, 53, the father of the man accused of killing Cordova’s daughter, Savanah Soto, and Soto’s boyfriend, Matthew Guerra.

Cordova was thrust into the public spotlight when her daughter went missing, and she posted, “I’m worried about her safety she is w her boyfriend who is no good,” on Facebook.

The judge has reduced the bond on the higher charge to $350,0000 and denied the motion to reduce bail on the other charge, making it a total of $450,000.

If Preciado can make bail he will have no contact with the victim's families, GPS monitoring, must surrender his passport, weekly in-person reporting and drug and alcohol screening.

The third suspect accused of helping conceal the bodies of Matthew Guerra and Savanah Soto had two bonds reduced.

This guy is unreal
I think jail is the best place for his medical concerns, put him in the infirmary.... keep him locked up.

All MOO. Yes, his "rights", after all, like he reminds the interviewer several times. They almost destroyed his kidneys once. It's an outrage. (I'm being sarcastic here.) He does something illegal, but then expects to get a light sentence because he has to make a living. After all, he has to make a livelihood - don't give him a long sentence. MOO, he sure knows the ins and outs of demanding special treatment, if you ask me.

Did they even want out of that lifestyle? I haven’t seen any evidence that they did. A non-profit can’t help someone who doesn’t want out. JMO
I think SS had aspirations to become a nurse and was working at a senior living center before her death, according to News Nation Now. IIRC, she didn’t finish high school so maybe she was bidding her time to get her GED and then raise money to both go to nursing and support herself and her growing family? Maybe she enjoyed the drug dealing but also used it as a means to end? Just speculation or a thought though on my part.

Careful what you wish for. If these folks don't plead out and the case(s) go to trial, jurors will be shown photos of things they will never, ever unsee.
I was fairly traumatized for a long time from photos I saw while being on the jury of a murder trial. I wish back then, self care and mental health had been more of “a thing” because I probably would have talked to a professional about it. Horrifying. JMO

I was fairly traumatized for a long time from photos I saw while being on the jury of a murder trial. I wish back then, self care and mental health had been more of “a thing” because I probably would have talked to a professional about it. Horrifying. JMO
When I had just come of legal drinking age, drinking and driving was just starting to be in awareness campaigns, we didn't even have a SADD or anything in high school at that point. Anyway, living in the "country", you would go park on roads and drink. My dad decided to make me to go a trial where a local man, who was under the age of 30, hit a group of kids who were on the side of the road, killing 5 out of the 6. The family of the defendant came and asked us what our interest in the case was and my dad said "I have a daughter who likes to drink and drive her car and I want her to see what can happen." It was so awful! Those poor kids. Granted, they were on the side of the road drinking, but they didn't ever think that would be their last memory. This was in a very small rural town, so was quite impactful.

I think SS had aspirations to become a nurse and was working at a senior living center before her death, according to News Nation Now. IIRC, she didn’t finish high school so maybe she was bidding her time to get her GED and then raise money to both go to nursing and support herself and her growing family? Maybe she enjoyed the drug dealing but also used it as a means to end? Just speculation or a thought though on my part.

I sadly got the impression that there wasn't much ambition going on. MOO

I think jail is the best place for his medical concerns, put him in the infirmary.... keep him locked up.
Sir, your family will get through it, "while you're locked up, they won't let you out".
And yes, while you're in jail, they will give you whatever they want to. That's exactly what's happening. May you see the faces of the 2 you killed and feel the spirit of their unborn son, as you wither about upon the floor, at 3am, sweating, feeling like your eyes are going to pop out. No sympathy.

I’m not sure why this was thought of as funny and I did not not know SS personally but some articles did mention how the illicit drug trafficking industry targets and recruits adolescents, young adults and those struggling economically or to survive because of how quick and easy it seems to provide money so that can meet their day to day living costs, such as for housing, food, commuting and such. I am not trying to condone it, judge anyone or speak for SS. I am just saying it is not outside the realm of possibility.

Of course, I should note drug addiction played a big role in recruiting young adults into becoming drug traffickers unfortunately. However, even then some interviewees also mentioned not only wanting to get clean but to have always viewing drug dealing as a stepping stone to pay bills but not as an end career goal. In other words, like a means to an end until they can invest time or funds in something more.

Heads up everyone,

We can tell the difference between when HaHa is being used to represent a giggle at something that is humorous, or when it is being used in a negative fashion.

Some members are using the HaHa emoji feature to ridicule and mock posts by other members. That is NOT the intended use of that feature and is not in the spirit of Websleuths. It is really discourteous and is a form of internet bullying, and WS does not tolerate rudeness or bullying.

The Xenforo software doesn't have a means for us to remove individual emojis but we can remove the entire emoji package from an individual user's account. In short, members who persist in ridiculing posts by others will simply have the emoji feature removed from their permissions.

We can have our differences and still remain kind.

1710992111820.png

Heads up everyone,

We can tell the difference between when HaHa is being used to represent a giggle at something that is humorous, or when it is being used in a negative fashion.

Some members are using the HaHa emoji feature to ridicule and mock posts by other members. That is NOT the intended use of that feature and is not in the spirit of Websleuths. It is really discourteous and is a form of internet bullying, and WS does not tolerate rudeness or bullying.

The Xenforo software doesn't have a means for us to remove individual emojis but we can remove the entire emoji package from an individual user's account. In short, members who persist in ridiculing posts by others will simply have the emoji feature removed from their permissions.

We can have our differences and still remain kind.

View attachment 491946
Sometimes users hit the wrong emoji by mistake. I constantly worry about accidentally responding with a laugh emoji on FB when someone announces a death in the family.

SAN ANTONIO – Three suspects tied to the shooting deaths of Savanah Soto and Matthew Guerra were indicted by a Bexar County grand jury on Wednesday, according to court records.

San Antonio police believe Christopher Preciado killed the couple in December 2023 in a drug deal gone wrong.

According to police, the murders of Soto, 18, who was pregnant, and Guerra, 22, happened days before they found their bodies in a car on the Northwest Side on December 26, 2023.

He’s facing charges of capital murder - multiple persons, abuse of a corpse, and alter/destroy/conceal a human corpse.

The Bexar County District Attorney’s Office has not said if that will also include the couple’s unborn child.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back