Found Deceased TX - Savanah Soto, 18, Leon Valley, 22 December 2023 #2 *Arrests*

There are very limited ways for someone in the midst of the chain of distribution to simply get out without repercussion. The paths currently available go straight through LE and that means disclosing all your connections. Those connections have their own form of enforcement and providing your position was at all lucrative, there are plenty in line to take up that position. MOO that may well be the real motive behind this event.

A non profit assuming a position between the dealer, his suppliers, and LE? The problems are readily perceived and highly politicized, never mind the level and type of security that would be required.

If a smuggler or cartel member was higher in the chain of command he would not have much choice other than Witness Protection and that means turning on everybody above or immediately below you in the C of C. A good portion of those would probably be your relatives....

All MOO

I'm not sure either MG or SS were wanting out of the life style they were living. At least it sure didn't look that way from the pictures they were posting online.

JMO
Agree, no matter how many agencies would be able to help , they have to want help out first, and it seems like sometimes it is generational as well, and "family"

"That you know that some person was involved or whoever was involved, yes of course we ask that you come forward," Valerie Mendoza told reporters, per WOAI, "but if you're just assuming or 'Yes, this dude looks like him'—no, we don't need that."

And by spreading gossip on social media, Valerie added, "You're just slowing down the process, and that's not going to help any. Of course, [police] have leads and they want to look into every single one." But, "if you're not 100 percent about it then we don't want to hear it. Just let the detectives do what they want to do, and I believe in the bottom of my heart that they're gonna get who did this."

Meanwhile, San Antonio Police Chief William McManus also addressed speculation that they were looking at a murder-suicide, telling reporters it wasn't entirely out of the question, but "we've kind of gotten past that point right now, unless we get evidence that would lead us to believe otherwise."

One of the suspects on trial for killing a pregnant teenager and her boyfriend right before Christmas has been appointed legal representation.

The John Charles Bunk Law Offices will represent Myrta Romanos, 47, who has been arrested and charged with three different charges including alter/destroy/or conceal a human corpse, abuse of corpse, and tampering with evidence.

Unpopular opinion, Yes it’s sad, did they deserve to die? No! Could Savanah have saved herself and her baby by not going on a drug deal or participating in that life style? Yes.

IMO based on evidence they were both in a “gang” and “dealing drugs”.

what non profits are about there to help young moms and dads who want out?
Did they even want out of that lifestyle? I haven’t seen any evidence that they did. A non-profit can’t help someone who doesn’t want out. JMO

Did they even want out of that lifestyle? I haven’t seen any evidence that they did. A non-profit can’t help someone who doesn’t want out. JMO
I can only speak to evidence/arrest record for MG where as late as Sept 12, 2023, his community supervision/probation officer provided the following about MG.

MG's PO wrote: "He is not focused on seeking employment as directed. The defendant demonstrates being in the pre contemplation stage and wants to continue to engage in criminal activity."

MG was arrested in September and had a hearing in January 2024 where the Court would likely rule he was again in violation of his probation agreement (already extended from 2024 to June 2025). IMO, SS was likely picking up the slack for MG-- i.e., willingly being his 'front woman,' trying to keep him out of jail. That's generally how it works when your partner has priors-- and still living the life.

No winners here -- a sad tragedy all around.

No paywall for me

The mother of the pregnant teen found slain with her boyfriend days before Christmas, Gloria Cordova, was arrested Monday during a court hearing connected to her daughter’s death.
Cordova had a warrant out for a charge of failure to stop and give information, according to the Bexar County Sheriff’s Office. She was quietly arrested during a hearing Monday to lower the bail for Ramon Preciado, 53, the father of the man accused of killing Cordova’s daughter, Savanah Soto, and Soto’s boyfriend, Matthew Guerra.
No details about the warrant were immediately available.

Paywall so couldn't read the details. Title of the article says that Savanah Soto's mother, Gloria Cordova was arrested on an outstanding warrant when she was at the courthouse.
No Paywall yet for me, guess I have reached the article limit yet. Thanks for posting this.

Cordova had a warrant out for a charge of failure to stop and give information, according to the Bexar County Sheriff’s Office. She was quietly arrested during a hearing Monday to lower the bail for Ramon Preciado, 53, the father of the man accused of killing Cordova’s daughter, Savanah Soto, and Soto’s boyfriend, Matthew Guerra.

No details about the warrant were immediately available.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back