Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what happens if, after their lengthy investigation LE come out and announce Madeline's mom is not considered a suspect, or a POI, not criminally liable for anything at all in this case, and not being charged with a single thing.

Then what?
I think at the very minimum it is clear Mum has not been honest in her interviews, so I feel pretty confident we do not have to worry about that scenario

I think it’s been established that that photo was from last year’s birthday party. I could be wrong, as I don’t remember who posted that waaayyy back. MOO
The photo I'm referring to has been used a lot in media and shows a set of candles that state 13 on it. Seems to be from the party on the day her mother had to work. MOO.

I'm not buying her "I had to work" excuse. I would think WDW, as an employer, would be very sympathetic and accommodating for an associate whose only child had a birthday. Not just any birthday, mind you, but her first teenage birthday. "DD is turning 13? Take off! Make time for her!"
MOO
I imagine the date of her party was not decided overnight,so mum could have booked a day's holiday.

So what happens if, after their lengthy investigation LE come out and announce Madeline's mom is not considered a suspect, or a POI, not criminally liable for anything at all in this case, and not being charged with a single thing.

Then what?
They may decline her inconsistencies aren't working arresting her, she may have some mental health issues. If she didn't murder Maddie and didn't know about the SA then she's already paid the price for her ignorance. She lost her daughter.

Is it common for someone to speak after the fact, saying they didnt know ? Like Audrii cunningham family did ?

Just jumping off your post to ask if we're even allowed to sleuth the mother in this case, since she's not been named as either suspect or POI. Unclear if an exception was made?

I was able to find Tricia's posts to answer your question.

Allowing Madeline Soto's mother to be discussed as a possible suspect.

Because mainstream media reports, including WFTV 9 of Jennifer Soto giving law enforcement information that "does not add up," we will allow Jennifer to be discussed as a possible suspect.

This DOES NOT mean you are allowed to make up names to be used instead of her real name (momster), and it does not mean that you can be snarky and mean.

You can discuss her conflicting stories when it comes to the disappearance and murder of her daughter, Madeline, and what the implications of those conflicting stories could mean.

Please discuss this like adults without name-calling or personal snark.

Thank you,
Tricia Griffith
Manager, Websleuths.com

Hey Everyone,
We have a lot of off-topic posts in this discussion that we have to remove.
I understand how frustrating it is when we see a parent allow a predator in their home who ends up harming their kids. We can all agree that women and men need to be more careful when picking partners, AND there are those people out there who seem to pick the abuser over their kids. This is so maddening I can barely see straight when I think about it. However, can we please stick to the facts of this case and this case alone? It will save our hard-working mods a lot of work.
Thank you,
Tricia

Apologies if this has been posted, I could not locate it in the threads.

Interview with Maddie’s grandmother.

Translation seems rough, but note how she stated Maddie is a little girl with so many fears she didn’t sleep alone

[URL

They both used that term. I thought it was odd.
You usually end a sentence with "that's it" when you know you aren't going to say or add any more. I thought that both of them using thst phrase was odd as well!!!!!

I'm not buying her "I had to work" excuse. I would think WDW, as an employer, would be very sympathetic and accommodating for an associate whose only child had a birthday. Not just any birthday, mind you, but her first teenage birthday. "DD is turning 13? Take off! Make time for her!"
MOO

Agree. While employers can be unreasonable at times,she also appears to have some history there as an employee. This was clearly a major event in her daughter's life, and something she could have requested time off for in advance.

I also find it strange that SS was not present at the party given he had been a consistent part of MS life (aside from the SA).

My opinion only, but I think JS & SS planned this, or planned something that went awry and used the time when MS and everyone else was at the party to do other things.

Is it possible the mother had conveyed her suspicions to detectives and they in turn encouraged her to hold an interview to capture Sterns on the record telling untruths? The longer a person talks, the greater the possibility of them contradicting themselves. When suspects play the "I'm a respected member of the community and have nothing to hide" card, detectives sometimes lean into that. Get him on the record a few more times before closing the vice. Pre-empt his later unwillingness to answer questions. Hand them the rope and they'll hang themselves, sort of thing.

We do know one very odd thing about SS & JS: JS continued to allow him to visit and stay over regularly in her home when they were not in a relationship and it was public knowledge he did so because he was close to MS. Now if this happened a handful of times? OK, sure perhaps SS & JS were friends and it was too late to drive home, something that could be explained. But we have heard that SS had his OWN ROOM in the apartment, and this was the arrangement even when JS & SS were dating.

Why? why on EARTH would your ex boyfriend have his own bedroom in your apartment? Especially when he lived at home with his parents? He wasn't in danger of homelessness or something which might be understandable as a temporary arrangement. What was the motivation and dynamic at play here for JS?

...I also find it strange that SS was not present at the party given he had been a consistent part of MS life (aside from the SA).
We don't know that, do we? Are you assuming that? I haven't seen any published fact about who took Madeline to her 13th birthday party. If there is one, I'd appreciate knowing it's verified info.

If people haven’t read this exchange on Reddit, you really should because it is a window into SS.

The subject matter is one thing, but unbeknownst to SS he has revealed his true self.

His use of words and language tell me he thinks he’s better than everyone else. His opinion is right and everyone else is wrong. In fact he doesn’t like opposing opinions at all.

He gets called out for gaslighting and vehemently defends his position and declares he is not gaslighting.

He loves to belittle the person he’s talking with. Calls him a little man bringing in personal attacks and makes it incredibly personal.

His need to be right is revealed. He goes on and on. Won’t let up. As the exchange continues, the subject matter is nowhere to be seen. It’s all about SS being correct and when he can’t manipulate this guy he devolves into a blown out bullying attack. It becomes very personal. Somewhere the switch got flipped.

So many personality traits revealed. He’s a Gaslighter. He shows narcissistic behaviour. He’s a bully. Yup, he’s a bully. He’s a nobody in the grand scheme of things but the need to appear better than others and to be able to manipulate people is important to him. When that doesn’t work the temper tantrum shows up and away we go! Big words, opinions, etc.

Just another loser who chose to abuse and murder a young girl and he thinks he’s better than us.

MOO
Wow. That was a crazy read. And belittling the other person for their type of work (a guy who actually works unlike him). A guy who was not even rude to him. And going on and on.

Of course we know now SS is a horrible human being and this x change is nothing, but does give a glimpse into his personality.

I don't recall seeing where LE identified which cameras and their respective locations captured the sightings referred to with those time stamps. Was the 8:10 LPR sighting on a street somewhere; at a red light; a patrol cruiser, etc and the 8:19 sighting..coming into the complex or a ring camera within the complex? I probably missed it within the documents/statements released thus far...a link to the camera locations would help me greatly..thanks.
Will try to find it for you in the original thread.

I know it is common to put your best self forward in the images selected online for LinkedIn etc, but there is a stunning difference in some of the photos out there of JS and what we see now. I also think SS looks quite different, and again this fits with the friend reporting sudden, recent weight loss.

IMO, there has been a lot going on here....
That’s with everyone tho. I’m on Zoom constantly and snicker to myself about the profile pics people use (when not on camera). They look nothing like the person I work with!

Is it possible the mother had conveyed her suspicions to detectives and they in turn encouraged her to hold an interview to capture Sterns on the record telling untruths? The longer a person talks, the greater the possibility of them contradicting themselves. When suspects play the "I'm a respected member of the community and have nothing to hide" card, detectives sometimes lean into that. Get him on the record a few more times before closing the vice. Pre-empt his later unwillingness to answer questions. Hand them the rope and they'll hang themselves, sort of thing.
I can see no point in that. In fact the interviews have put her in the spotlight as everyone is questioning both her comments and body language.

If people haven’t read this exchange on Reddit, you really should because it is a window into SS.

The subject matter is one thing, but unbeknownst to SS he has revealed his true self.

His use of words and language tell me he thinks he’s better than everyone else. His opinion is right and everyone else is wrong. In fact he doesn’t like opposing opinions at all.

He gets called out for gaslighting and vehemently defends his position and declares he is not gaslighting.

He loves to belittle the person he’s talking with. Calls him a little man bringing in personal attacks and makes it incredibly personal.

His need to be right is revealed. He goes on and on. Won’t let up. As the exchange continues, the subject matter is nowhere to be seen. It’s all about SS being correct and when he can’t manipulate this guy he devolves into a blown out bullying attack. It becomes very personal. Somewhere the switch got flipped.

So many personality traits revealed. He’s a Gaslighter. He shows narcissistic behaviour. He’s a bully. Yup, he’s a bully. He’s a nobody in the grand scheme of things but the need to appear better than others and to be able to manipulate people is important to him. When that doesn’t work the temper tantrum shows up and away we go! Big words, opinions, etc.

Just another loser who chose to abuse and murder a young girl and he thinks he’s better than us.

MOO
He’s projecting his own deficiencies onto the person he’s attacking. It shows how deeply insecure SS is:

“It's okay, you're a bitter, short little fry cook, with no prospects for the future, no kids, and nobody that would want to have them with you, and thinks they know about parenting and life. Hang in there little guy, it'll all get better someday.”

We do know one very odd thing about SS & JS: JS continued to allow him to visit and stay over regularly in her home when they were not in a relationship and it was public knowledge he did so because he was close to MS. Now if this happened a handful of times? OK, sure perhaps SS & JS were friends and it was too late to drive home, something that could be explained. But we have heard that SS had his OWN ROOM in the apartment, and this was the arrangement even when JS & SS were dating.

Why? why on EARTH would your ex boyfriend have his own bedroom in your apartment? Especially when he lived at home with his parents? He wasn't in danger of homelessness or something which might be understandable as a temporary arrangement. What was the motivation and dynamic at play here for JS?
SS inserted himself in their lives. JS was never his target IMO, merely a means to an end, access to a minor.

On again, off again? Bet it was his idea to be 'partners', faithful stepfather, still looking out for the child. At least that might be how he sold it. Separate bedrooms, noble guy. Except a predator. Where there's nothing noble about him.

Did what he did, would that he could, because he's a pedophile and pedophiles will stop at nothing.

JMO

The most ironic part about that entire conversation was that SS did his best to demean, and put down the “22 year old with no kids so he doesn’t know anything about parenting”. Even went on to insult his job and make fun of the guys work history. Belittled him for not having fathered any children. Humiliated him and said no one would ever want to reproduce with him. The list goes on and on. But the irony is that everything he made this guy out to be, is actually everything SS is himself. As far as I know, SS hasn’t fathered any children. As far as I know, SS was a low life who couldn’t hold a job, and what I know for certain is he was NOT a good father figure as he abused a young girl. I literally am speechless reading his encounters on Reddit. People really can be anything they want to be behind a computer screen. MOO!
I think SS was frustrated as he hoped for a chat about what people had seen when checking young girl's devices

I was able to find Tricia's posts to answer your question.
Yes, I've seen that Tricia has allowed discussion, but I was specifically asking about openly sleuthing the mother - which Tricia didn't actually mention. Not trying to be nit-picky, I just want to be careful in case the latter is not actually allowed.

Our middle school has a car rider line. We have a tag on rear view mirror, pull up in line one at a time and child gets in. Monitors are always there. If my child wasn’t out there, a monitor would come ask who I was picking up. All schools are obviously different, so maybe middle schoolers just leave in whatever direction they want at her school. But this part has never seemed true, like many others

LinkedIn is about as factual as a person's resume which are embellished quite often. It's up to the individual to put together their own LinkedIn (LOL @ my typo. I had to correct KinkedIn) there is no one making sure the data is factual. All MOO.

With that said, I'm thinking what she's put on her LinkedIn (did it again! LOL) is factual enough for our needs. She may have 'upgraded' herself in some positions she had, but for the most part, I'd think her info is pretty darn close to the truth, which I'd love for her to use more often in interviews and with LE!!!

Speaking of which... here is her LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jenniferlsoto
RSBBM
There are some interesting gaps in her history, even making allowances for maternity and otherwise raising MS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member