Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure. They couldn’t connect with Maddie. But if they couldn’t and they usually could - maybe someone messaged mom to ask if Maddie was sick that day? It’s possible someone did and we just don’t know it yet. Mom clearly knew how to reach Maddie friends to ask if they’d seen her right? So I imagine a friend or fam member may have messaged her before the school told her she hadn’t been there all day to ask what was up with Maddie.

When and where was Maddie’s phone eventually found and by whom? Were there check in messages from anyone? If mom saw any she really prob knew Maddie wasn’t at school before she found out from the teacher. If anyone did send texts etc to check on her and go no answer or worse got an answer - police will prob find those too.
Mom stated that she forgot her phone that day ... do you have any law enforcement details for what you propose. I may have missed it.

When JS spoke about how Maddie had her first little crush on a boy, I thought about how many stories I've heard where a child molester becomes jealous and violence against the victim escalates at that point due to the jealousy.
I am not sure whether that was volunteered in case the interviewer asked about boyfriends or to lay the grounds to explain any autopsy results should Madeline be found. At the time of the interview SS had not been arrested.

when asked about her birthday in the first interview, the interviewer obviously knew sunday wasnt her birth date because she made a point to ask her if sunday was her actual birthday. JS said "that was the time WE WERE CELEBRATING, her birthday was on thursday, the 22nd, she just turned 13" . thats it, she did not say anything about celebrating on her actual day together.

and of course in this first interview she does not mention she wasnt at her birthday celebration on sunday. she added that in the second media interview....'she had to work'.
I'm not buying her "I had to work" excuse. I would think WDW, as an employer, would be very sympathetic and accommodating for an associate whose only child had a birthday. Not just any birthday, mind you, but her first teenage birthday. "DD is turning 13? Take off! Make time for her!"
MOO

I'm not buying her "I had to work" excuse. I would think WDW, as an employer, would be very sympathetic and accommodating for an associate whose only child had a birthday.
I personally would not assume that a worker can take a day off for whatever reason in any US case.

However, I think it is also likely that there were some problems in the relationships between grandma, J and S.
  • quite likely that S egged J against grandma
  • also quite likely that S has been forbidding J to interact with grandma for a long time now and conflicts have arisen from that
  • grandma might not be fond of S (not assuming she knew about abuse, just not really liking the dude)
  • grandma and J might not have had a very good relationship to begin with
  • I would not be surprised if topics like drugs, alcohol or mental health come up in some shape or form about one or more persons in that trio
Just throwing out ideas, but imo there is something "off" between grandma and J and S and this might be related to the b-day party attendance.

Not sure if you meant a map to/from home and school, or a map 'of' those 2 as you posted. If 'of' both can be found online. Here's a map showing it takes ~19 min to drive from the school to the home, which is why I don't understand the timeline as we've been told. Seen driving past the school at 8:10, but seen back home at 8:19 per video evidence. Anyway, here's the map/directions.

Is it possible he ditched backpack at 7:35am (for whatever reason) and picked her up from wherever, and that when he picked her up, she was already dead - and THAT is why he's seen driving away from the school area (8:10) - license plate scanner and then returning to the backpack dump site for 8:19am? Just because he's seen at 7:35 dumping the backpack doesn't mean she was with him - yet. She may already have been dead and he picked her up from somewhere / someone. That MIGHT also explain why LE said they believed he moved her body in the early morning hours...?

I’ve read several books about lie detection and just read back over the parts I’ve highlighted. I just thought I’d share a few of the interesting highlights.

The books:
Spy the Lie by Philip Houston, Michael Floyd, Susan Carnicero (former CIA officers)
You Can’t Lie to Me by Janine Driver
Liespotting by Pamela Meyer

“When we don’t like what we see or hear, our lips suddenly disappear.”

HONEST STORYTELLING
True stories drawn from real memories aren’t typically narrated in chronological order but still contain three distinct stages: a prologue, the main event, and an epilogue.

The prologue sets the scene for the main event and is usually light on details. If the storyteller is lying, the prologue might be quite detailed. This is often where the liar’s story contains a lot of truthful elements. They feel comfortable in this relative safety zone—after all, they aren’t lying yet. They will spend as much time as possible here.

The main event in a truthful story is normally the longest part, since it’s the whole point of telling the story and is where most of the action lies. In a false narrative, the main event is often glossed over.

Last, an honest storyteller will usually provide an epilogue. While it’s unlikely to be the most dramatic part of the story, it can be very emotional—possibly even more emotion-laden than the main story. Ninety percent of the time, a liar’s story will not include an epilogue; they will simply conclude with the main event. An epilogue would require the liar to fabricate how the event has affected them. But of course, it didn’t affect them at all, because it never really happened—or at least it didn’t happen the way they said it did. Liars will do their best to avoid lying unnecessarily, so once they think they’ve said what needs to be said, they stop talking.

True stories are often jumbled and filled with sensory details.
Deceptive stories are often logical and streamlined but lack vivid sensory descriptions.

GENUINE EXPRESSIONS OF EMOTION
ANGER
– eyebrows come down, mouth is tight, top lip loses color and becomes a line
SURPRISE – mouth is open and relaxed, eyebrows go up but remain arched
FEAR – mouth opens and becomes taut, eyebrows rise and straighten, eyes widen
DISGUST – upper lip curls, nose wrinkles, eyebrows come down
SADNESS – corner of lips pull down, eyes squint, upper eyelids droop, inner eyebrows pull together and curl up

EYE DIRECTION & THE BRAIN
UPPER LEFT – recalling an image
UPPER RIGHT – constructing an image
SIDE LEFT – remembering a sound
SIDE RIGHT – imagining a sound
DOWN LEFT – internal dialogue (thinking, planning)
DOWN RIGHT – remembering a feeling or sensation

RED FLAGS OF DECEPTION
The more flags that are present, the higher the likelihood of deception.
  • Changes in voice, pitch, tone, speed
  • Mid-sentence course corrections (start and stop sentences)
  • Wobbly speech
  • Lengthy pauses
  • Avoidance of “I” statements
  • Verbal/non-verbal disconnects (shaking head no while saying yes)
  • Excessive throat clearing or swallowing
  • Hiding of the mouth or eyes
  • Asymmetrical gestures (truthful gestures—frowns, shrugs—occur evenly on both sides of the body)
  • Clusters of grooming behavior (biting or cleaning or examining fingernails, cracking knuckles, folding hands or arms, rubbing hands together, wiping forehead, tapping fingers, swinging or bouncing leg, chewing or licking lips, smoothing clothing, picking lint off clothing, scratching, twisting or twirling hair)
  • Excessive use of generalizations (usually, basically, probably)
  • Separation of contractions (saying did not instead of didn’t or is not instead of isn’t)
  • Sitting or standing as still as possible
  • Signs of fight or flight (deep breaths, pale face, red face, nose rubbing, excessive sweating, jittery, tightened jaw)

Those routes and times do seem weird. Even if you move them around and have him speeding/having some shortcut that isn't immediately clear to us not being local, it seems he has to drive at least 8-9 miles in 9 minutes and then also be back at the apartment and on camera? He's not driving on an interstate highway so this is puzzling....
Is it possible that HE wasn't driving when the car was spotted at 8:10 by plate scanner? Could someone have been returning Maddie (possibly already dead) to him in his car at 8:10 and then returning to the back pack dump site at 8:19am? Maybe he didn't kill her - maybe he "just" moved the body post mortem (quotations added here to imply minimizing the act, even though in my view, you just cannot minimize his involvement in any of this!).

MOO

ADMIN NOTE:

Images or information from private social media groups are not allowed to be brought to Websleuths. Private means PRIVATE !!

ALL images require a link to the source, and if the source is not approved at Websleuths, the image is not allowed. No link, no post !

Those routes and times do seem weird. Even if you move them around and have him speeding/having some shortcut that isn't immediately clear to us not being local, it seems he has to drive at least 8-9 miles in 9 minutes and then also be back at the apartment and on camera? He's not driving on an interstate highway so this is puzzling....
I don't recall seeing where LE identified which cameras and their respective locations captured the sightings referred to with those time stamps. Was the 8:10 LPR sighting on a street somewhere; at a red light; a patrol cruiser, etc and the 8:19 sighting..coming into the complex or a ring camera within the complex? I probably missed it within the documents/statements released thus far...a link to the camera locations would help me greatly..thanks.

I don't recall seeing where LE identified which cameras and their respective locations captured the sightings referred to with those time stamps. Was the 8:10 LPR sighting on a street somewhere; at a red light; a patrol cruiser, etc and the 8:19 sighting..coming into the complex or a ring camera within the complex? I probably missed it within the documents/statements released thus far...a link to the camera locations would help me greatly..thanks.
To the best of my knowledge the locations of the cameras has not been released.

If people haven’t read this exchange on Reddit, you really should because it is a window into SS.

The subject matter is one thing, but unbeknownst to SS he has revealed his true self.

His use of words and language tell me he thinks he’s better than everyone else. His opinion is right and everyone else is wrong. In fact he doesn’t like opposing opinions at all.

He gets called out for gaslighting and vehemently defends his position and declares he is not gaslighting.

He loves to belittle the person he’s talking with. Calls him a little man bringing in personal attacks and makes it incredibly personal.

His need to be right is revealed. He goes on and on. Won’t let up. As the exchange continues, the subject matter is nowhere to be seen. It’s all about SS being correct and when he can’t manipulate this guy he devolves into a blown out bullying attack. It becomes very personal. Somewhere the switch got flipped.

So many personality traits revealed. He’s a Gaslighter. He shows narcissistic behaviour. He’s a bully. Yup, he’s a bully. He’s a nobody in the grand scheme of things but the need to appear better than others and to be able to manipulate people is important to him. When that doesn’t work the temper tantrum shows up and away we go! Big words, opinions, etc.

Just another loser who chose to abuse and murder a young girl and he thinks he’s better than us.

MOO
The most ironic part about that entire conversation was that SS did his best to demean, and put down the “22 year old with no kids so he doesn’t know anything about parenting”. Even went on to insult his job and make fun of the guys work history. Belittled him for not having fathered any children. Humiliated him and said no one would ever want to reproduce with him. The list goes on and on. But the irony is that everything he made this guy out to be, is actually everything SS is himself. As far as I know, SS hasn’t fathered any children. As far as I know, SS was a low life who couldn’t hold a job, and what I know for certain is he was NOT a good father figure as he abused a young girl. I literally am speechless reading his encounters on Reddit. People really can be anything they want to be behind a computer screen. MOO!

So what happens if, after their lengthy investigation LE come out and announce Madeline's mom is not considered a suspect, or a POI, not criminally liable for anything at all in this case, and not being charged with a single thing.

Then what?

Have a look at the photos available online from that party - there is the one of her with the blue streamers and the cake, and the outside is visible on screen right - its around dusk. The sunset that day was at about 6:21pm that evening (I googled).

So if they'd had cake soon after, what time do you imagine the party ended at? Couldn't have gone much past about that point if they had cake around dusk - maybe ending between like lastest? 8/8:30pm if not a bit before based on what time the cake was likely done and nothing more - so MOO - but she probably didn't get home much later than what 9? If she left after the party when guests were gone and maybe some light tidy up or relaxing with host was over? Just guess this is NOT facts. So we're supposed to believe this 13 year old girl went home and just went directly to bed? Couldn't have been a late bedtime then.... and I don't buy it.

Were ALL her friends at the party? There was NO ONE she wanted to talk with and show her gifts to? Not one kid that couldn't make it due to some other commitment or illness (if any were even invited??). I think the idea that she went straight to bed is a lie, or a cover up for something. I'm not convinced she even made it home *safely* that night. :(
Exactly! No talking to friends, watching tv, playing on phone or laptop or getting things ready for school the next day. Definitely opposite behavior from the five kids I raised and every other kid I've known. I think something happened not long after she came home. I dont think she had time to do anything, unfortunately, because someone prevented her from being able to.

The most ironic part about that entire conversation was that SS did his best to demean, and put down the “22 year old with no kids so he doesn’t know anything about parenting”. Even went on to insult his job and make fun of the guys work history. Belittled him for not having fathered any children. Humiliated him and said no one would ever want to reproduce with him. The list goes on and on. But the irony is that everything he made this guy out to be, is actually everything SS is himself. As far as I know, SS hasn’t fathered any children. As far as I know, SS was a low life who couldn’t hold a job, and what I know for certain is he was NOT a good father figure as he abused a young girl. I literally am speechless reading his encounters on Reddit. People really can be anything they want to be behind a computer screen. MOO!
Indeed, it's remarkable how often the loudest and angriest of accusations are actually confessions...

Have a look at the photos available online from that party - there is the one of her with the blue streamers and the cake, and the outside is visible on screen right - its around dusk. The sunset that day was at about 6:21pm that evening (I googled).

So if they'd had cake soon after, what time do you imagine the party ended at? Couldn't have gone much past about that point if they had cake around dusk - maybe ending between like lastest? 8/8:30pm if not a bit before based on what time the cake was likely done and nothing more - so MOO - but she probably didn't get home much later than what 9? If she left after the party when guests were gone and maybe some light tidy up or relaxing with host was over? Just guess this is NOT facts. So we're supposed to believe this 13 year old girl went home and just went directly to bed? Couldn't have been a late bedtime then.... and I don't buy it.

Were ALL her friends at the party? There was NO ONE she wanted to talk with and show her gifts to? Not one kid that couldn't make it due to some other commitment or illness (if any were even invited??). I think the idea that she went straight to bed is a lie, or a cover up for something. I'm not convinced she even made it home *safely* that night. :(
I think it’s been established that that photo was from last year’s birthday party. I could be wrong, as I don’t remember who posted that waaayyy back. MOO

I'm not buying her "I had to work" excuse. I would think WDW, as an employer, would be very sympathetic and accommodating for an associate whose only child had a birthday. Not just any birthday, mind you, but her first teenage birthday. "DD is turning 13? Take off! Make time for her!"
MOO
Or schedule it during your off hours

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members