Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have a link to the actual video? I've had the newscast in your link running all this time but apparently it's recorded. She just mentioned again (in the recorded vid) that they'd have more at 6. It's now 6:30!
Is this it? I haven't watched it yet.

Boy, it's heartbreaking to watch a grown man cry over something like this. :(

I'm guessing what I just watched was old since they said something about more at 6pm which was 6 min ago. I hope they post a vid of just the interview.
I would have serious questions about Jen lying to LE about seeing her get dressed that morning. My heart hurts for him. MOO

Tatiana’s words are powerful and so heartbreaking. Someone who was at the vigil posted her entire eulogy to Maddie and I got so teary. IDT grandma or JS attended which I think speaks volumes.

It’s sad to me that Tatiana has had so much more to say about Maddie as a person than we’ve ever heard from JS.

Bee, where was it substantiated she worked from home? I might have missed that.
Sorry Pru, just catching up now...I believe several of the previously linked videos we have from Gray Hughes and Court TV. Possibly some of her own social media as well when it was available, but I am less certain of that. JS work situation was discussed here often, but I think it is possible even with WFH she may have had a meeting or a WFH situation may have changed recently.

Tatiana’s words are powerful and so heartbreaking. Someone who was at the vigil posted her entire eulogy to Maddie and I got so teary. IDT grandma or JS attended which I think speaks volumes.

It’s sad to me that Tatiana has had so much more to say about Maddie as a person than we’ve ever heard from JS.
I’m not surprised if Js wasn’t there. She hasn’t been anywhere since her daughter was found dead. If I were her, I may possibly have to be in a mental hospital being protected from myself.

If the other fam from mom’s side weren’t there it’s possible that they didn’t want to risk any interaction with TW and his wife there. Maybe someone asked them not to be there to give him some space to grieve?

I’m not surprised if Js wasn’t there. She hasn’t been anywhere since her daughter was found dead. If I were her, I may possibly have to be in a mental hospital being protected from myself.

If the other fam from mom’s side weren’t there it’s possible that they didn’t want to risk any interaction with TW and his wife there. Maybe someone asked them not to be there to give him some space to grieve?
His short interview makes it appear as though they’re either not talking or it’s strained at a minimum. If he doesn’t have answers as he said, likely JS hasn’t yielded much info and that has to be incomprehensibly frustrating for him IMHO.

Maybe either one or both of their lawyers told them to avoid one another when possible.

It's pretty noticeable who wasn't there, although I'm not surprisesd.

I was kind of surprised Madeline's Dad didn't seem to know what kind of mother JS was, when asked by the interviewer, or his lack of opinion on any potential guilt on her part. I would think he'd be more opinionated about those things, but perhaps he's restraining himself, I don't know. Would LE have asked him to keep his opinions to himself until the investigation is concluded? Or maybe he doesn't see her as being involved in anything. MOO.

I was kind of surprised Madeline's Dad didn't seem to know what kind of mother JS was, when asked by the interviewer, or his lack of opinion on any potential guilt on her part. I would think he'd be more opinionated about those things, but perhaps he's restraining himself, I don't know. Would LE have asked him to keep his opinions to himself until the investigation is concluded? Or maybe he doesn't see her as being involved in anything. MOO.
Possibly been advised by legal counsel to make no comments on JS as a parent or regarding his opinions on her possible guilt. And he didn’t live very near to his daughter so I don’t know how often he had access to her. Especially over Covid with lockdowns etc.

His short interview makes it appear as though they’re either not talking or it’s strained at a minimum. If he doesn’t have answers as he said, likely JS hasn’t yielded much info and that has to be incomprehensibly frustrating for him IMHO.

Maybe either one or both of their lawyers told them to avoid one another when possible.
Js's conduct in this matter is outrageous and reprehensible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeymourMann