Missing 8 mo Pregnant Marine Maria Frances Lauterbach- NC #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
by Greta Van Susteren
We just spent time at the Sheriff’s Department here in Jackonsville, North Carolina….luckily we brought our cameras so that you could see and hear what we did….check in tonight at On The Record..ten pm eastern
http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2008/01/21/update-10/

by Greta Van Susteren
We have just more than an hour at the crime scene…yes, we have our cameras with us so you will likewise see the scene tonight up close. While we were there a shoe was spotted in the yard with a suspicious substance on it….dried blood??? In any event the shoe is now being guarded until a warrant is obtained to seize the shoe
http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2008/01/21/update-13/

WHOA! Suzi a shoe? You have got to be kidding me that just now a shoe would be found? Oh dear God...i'm slowly losing faith in any justice Maria and the baby will ever recieve. :mad:

The good news is Greta is in Jacksonville today.
Good afternoon! :) I heard that this morning on FNC and that is good news. At least she'll keep the story on the front burner. And it looks like she's got some new information with the shoe found in the back yard. I think LE doesn't want to release information since it could hurt a trial.

All of this we are hearing is from Maria's mom!!!! Who IMHO has some problems her self...
JDB - Someone posted a link to an article, which more clearly states what Maria's mother said and all of the events. Maria's mother did not state that Maria was bipolar. She did state that Maria did occasionally lie. Seems like she made up a lie about her father killing her brother. Don't know what that was all about...Anyway, I do not think as bad about the mother.

The article said that Maria's due date was 1/15. I think Maria was raped by Laurean. She hesitated reporting it because she feared what would happen if she did report it. She was right. She was harrassed and not taken seriously, IMO. Laurean, OTOH, was allowed to remain free, so free that he murdered her, went to work for a month afterwards, dug a hole and buried her and her child, had a bonfire over the dead bodies, painted the house and escaped to Heaven knows where.

IMO, the MC is sweating their incompetence and do not care as much about finding Laurean or about Maria's murder as they do about covering for their indifference and incompetence.

Let's not forget that he did all those things you mentioned on Maria's dime! :furious:

JDB - Someone posted a link to an article, which more clearly states what Maria's mother said and all of the events. Maria's mother did not state that Maria was bipolar. She did state that Maria did occasionally lie. Seems like she made up a lie about her father killing her brother. Don't know what that was all about...Anyway, I do not think as bad about the mother.

The article said that Maria's due date was 1/15. I think Maria was raped by Laurean. She hesitated reporting it because she feared what would happen if she did report it. She was right. She was harrassed and not taken seriously, IMO. Laurean, OTOH, was allowed to remain free, so free that he murdered her, went to work for a month afterwards, dug a hole and buried her and her child, had a bonfire over the dead bodies, painted the house and escaped to Heaven knows where.

IMO, the MC is sweating their incompetence and do not care as much about finding Laurean or about Maria's murder as they do about covering for their indifference and incompetence.

Wonder how it got there.
Surely the Le would of found it at the time the body was found.
Wonder if the dog was digging things up before moving the dog to
the front yard.

Wonder how it got there.
the front yard.

I'm invisioning a neighbor kid losing his shoe playing kickball.

Wonder how it got there.
the front yard.
I'd think that if it was there when LE found her body that they would've taken it with them then. At least I hope so! No one's at the house now, right?

Breaking news on this case. Shep on Fox News Channel reporting that there is a new lead. Trace G is on scene at the sheriff office. These leads came in from AMW. One tip in particular from Mexico seems to be credible. They are now checking out these leads that came in. Trace is saying that Maria died from the first blow.

Breaking news on this case. Shep on Fox News Channel reporting that there is a new lead. Trace G is on scene at the sheriff office. These leads came in from AMW. One tip in particular from Mexico seems to be credible. They are now checking out these leads that came in. Trace is saying that Maria died from the first blow.

I didn't know that mexico don't believe in life without parole...woow
Have to take that off the table too...
Wonder how many charges(when found) LE can come up with so he stays in
jail a very long time.

I just saw that also on Fox - the crime scene was said to be extremely bloody. The first blow allegedly killed her, but there were subsequent blows just to "add insult to injury." The blood came not just from the body, but from the weapon - they mentioned possibly a baseball bat. So the splatters on the ceiling could have come from the bat as it was raised up and down.

omg - so horrible. :(

Also, leads are coming in from the Southwest and Mexico after the story ran on America's Most Wanted, with one or two extremely credible reports. But Mexico won't extradite him unless both the Death Penalty as well as Life Imprisonment without parole are off the table. :behindbar I think they'll do anything to get him back for this murder, though.

OK So it happened in the garage. I think they already established it was the crowbar tho. And it was overkill.

There is NO way he cleaned up a mess like that without Christina seeing it. No way.

It also makes me think the other blood found inside the house must be from him (her blood). He would have been covered.

did they ever look into if CL does have a brother in the area?? i read that off that blueline or whatever link a couple of threads back.....

OK So it happened in the garage. I think they already established it was the crowbar tho. And it was overkill.

There is NO way he cleaned up a mess like that without Christina seeing it. No way.
I'm sorry - yes, a crowbar was mentioned also.

And about Christina - I don't get that at all, but I can see why she might be afraid for her very life if she saw the blood. I would be scared of someone who would hit a pregnant woman with a crowbar - in fact, I've got a headache right now just thinking about this monster.

I will be interested in that shoe. If it does turn out to be blood...where DID it come from?!

I just saw that also on Fox - the crime scene was said to be extremely bloody. The first blow allegedly killed her, but there were subsequent blows just to "add insult to injury." The blood came not just from the body, but from the weapon - they mentioned possibly a baseball bat. So the splatters on the ceiling could have come from the bat as it was raised up and down.

omg - so horrible. :(

Also, leads are coming in from the Southwest and Mexico after the story ran on America's Most Wanted, with one or two extremely credible reports. But Mexico won't extradite him unless both the Death Penalty as well as Life Imprisonment without parole are off the table. :behindbar I think they'll do anything to get him back for this murder, though.
Didn't the DA say late last week that he'd taken the DP off the table if CL is found in Mexico? It'd still apply if he's in the US though. I'm looking for the article it was in. :)

You don't need the article. Yes, that is what they said in compliance with Mexico laws on extradition. No, they won't take life without parole off the table at all!

There is family on both sides there. Brother for him. Sister for Christina plus the brother-in-law.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member