Skyla Whitaker, 11, & Taylor Placker 13 - Found Murdered - #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's been quite a while, and many rains in that area since June 8th, wish they could have done this earlier.
We did some extensive research on the Kesse case about the dogs. LionRun and another poster (sorry...don't recall the name right now) enlightened us greatly. I will see about posting some of their comments on a thread after someone posts one.

I don't understand why the dogs weren't brought in earlier either other than they knew where the girls had been, were going, and that the POI arrived then left in a vehicle.

I agree with whoever said it could mean they have more shots to the bodies than casings and want to find the rest of them. I don't think rain would mask the scent of gunpowder or whatever they are looking for.

SS, part of the problem, too, is that so many people in positions of power are criminals! It's trickle-down corruption. I agree; the world has definitely gotten worse!
I must agree it is a trickle down effect when they slap the hands of criminals who re-offend time after time only to be still out on the streets. Something is wrong somewhere!

DH talked to his dad's wife who lives in Weleetka, and this is what she said:

Only Skyla's mom works at the Henryetta McD's. Her uncle works there as well.
All she's heard is a bunch of rumors. Pretty much the same one's that we've seen discussed here...GPa did it, Uncle did it, gang initiation, came upon some drug deal, etc. Also, she said that one of their uncles is in prison for murder, and it could be retaliation for his being a snitch. So basically, same old, same old.

She also said that NO ONE recognizes that POI, and she's been down there 20+ years, and has many friends who've been down there that long or longer.

She also said that a psychic was brought in who said that one person did it, but six people know about it.

FWIW

My nephew, the Henryetta cop isn't answering his phone. As soon as I can get hold of him, I'll report back.

Thanks for the info. dasaky!

The dogs should have been brought in before they allowed that road to be graded. I still have a problem with that. I also have a problem with them not securing a broader area for containment. WTF.

OT (off topic) Every time I see your nickname...I have this desire to go check them. LOL It is a good thing. :)

By the way, Welcome to WS, Ruflossn!

Thanks SS~ hopefully it will promote better oral hygiene amongst all of us Super Sleuths! LOL

You can believe what you want to believe, but I do not for a second think that the world is as safe as it was fifty years ago! It isn't because we lived in a cave then and didn't have instant news reports. It simply did not happen like it does today. Look at crime statistics (if they go back that far and are accurate). We don't have thousands upon thousands missing from that era due to abductions and murders. We didn't have gangbangers hanging out on the street to shoot you and steal your car. We didn't have the endless supply of meth and other horrendous drugs being sold to school children and have drug wars because of their turfs to do so. Maybe we don't live in the same world today because the one I am looking at looks NOTHING like it did when I was born!

Crime SHOULD be news! We should ALL be up in arms about it! The problem only gets worse every day and when we finally figure out hiding our head in the sand is not working...we will get much tougher with the lawmakers, LE, and others who can give us reprieve from such depravity. (Judges should be on that list, too!)

I agree that there are more abductions, murders, gangs, drugs, and a rise in serial killers in the last fifty years. I don't think there are more rapes, domestic abuse, child molestation (except teachers), and wife murders though, because so many got away with this years ago due to the good ole boy network and blaming the victims. Too many are still getting away with it.

All she's heard is a bunch of rumors. Pretty much the same one's that we've seen discussed here...GPa did it, Uncle did it, gang initiation, came upon some drug deal, etc. Also, she said that one of their uncles is in prison for murder, and it could be retaliation for his being a snitch. So basically, same old, same old.

She also said that NO ONE recognizes that POI, and she's been down there 20+ years, and has many friends who've been down there that long or longer.

She also said that a psychic was brought in who said that one person did it, but six people know about it.

FWIW

My nephew, the Henryetta cop isn't answering his phone. As soon as I can get hold of him, I'll report back.
Welcome to WS, Dasaky! Great that you have connections there. Feedback in a small community is important when you take into consideration that rumors fly furiously in every situation. (I used to start a rumor about myself and take bets on how long it would take to get back to me again. hehehe)

Interesting about a Psychic being brought in. So it could have been the POI and there are actually eyewitnesses to the crime...or others were told about it. I don't think either one are out of the question from what we know so far.

Does your nephew know you are now into sleuthing? LOL I know my brother hates me to grill him about cases...I still do it and he still answers...but he hates it. He knows I get down to the nitty gritty and am like a rabid dog when I am wanting to get to the truth. (I think it is the reporter in me...I ask the pertinent questions. Uhm...I guess kind of the way I am here...except I leave the objectivity part behind!)

The dogs should have been brought in before they allowed that road to be graded. I still have a problem with that. I also have a problem with them not securing a broader area for containment. WTF.
The road should have NEVER been graded right after the murders!! I know that LE must have been seething, but they also realize they did not communicate to the County Commissioner's office that it was to be avoided either. Their mistake! They had no idea it was scheduled maintenance or they forgot. They could kick themselves for that one, I am certain.

Anyway, while they messed up the entire crime scene...they still got the main part of the evidence in the first 24 plus hours. Now they are just looking to tie up loose ends. I think maybe they believe the dogs can find the other cartridges underneath the dirt. Yes...makes me believe even more they have more shots to the body than cartridges.

Specially Trained Dog Headed To Scene Of Weleetka Killings

POSTED: 5:06 pm CDT June 24, 2008
OSBI agents said the dog to be used on Wednesday is trained by the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms. The canine is trained to detect gunpowder and bullet casings.
http://www.koco.com/news/16699678/detail.html

I put the link in Media
:clap:great to hear. Hopefully, the dog can track something OSBI missed.

FWIW

Thanks so much for the info, intereting to learn that only Skyla's mom works at McDonald's in Henryetta. The media messed up on that part :)

FWIW

Thank you for getting back to us. 6 people that know about the crime, would that be the 6 witnesses?

So after we have a forum to expand our theories and facts, people usually wane from talking as much...why?

So after we have a forum to expand our theories and facts, people usually wane from talking as much...why?

Suddenly they have a lot of choices! If they are like me, it's hard to choose where to post! I'm not good with decisions.

I think everyone is tired, too. Many people have put a lot of energy into this. I can imagine that you are very tired, SS. You have put yourself totally into this!

You know, I don't see a hug emoticon! So, I'm sending you a cyber hug, SS!

I know I thought of a possibility last night and posted it and no one even commented on it. Boo hoo, waa waa. Anyway, I'll post it ((uh hum) again. I think they may have run into somebody(ies) been talking, maybe they wanted them to go with them, maybe they saw something whatever, said they would just leave and not tell anyone, no really, we won't, we don't even have a cell phone or anything...phone starts ringing, somebody(ies) freaks insanely out and kills them in a rage because they lied.

It could be any reason that is listed in the poll, one way or the other. I will say the criminal backgrounds of the families make it even more of guessing game...but that may not have anything to do with it.

Why...why did someone kill these innocent girls??

Thanks, Clay! It is in my backyard. I know I get very passionate about every case and it is difficult when I submerge into such a close and horrific case. I dig in my heels and want things accomplished yesterday. (Sorry to anyone I offend or have offended on this case.) Don't take things personally from me. Not out to dis anyone or their theories. I just want to find the that could do this.

I try to keep things in perspective...but it is hard when you are dealing with such a senseless tragedy. It makes me angry, sad, and I want to dig into the truth.

Suddenly they have a lot of choices!
Ah yeah, like 30 threads, or close to it in just one day :crazy:
I think everyone is tired, too. Many people have put a lot of energy into this.
That's so sweet of you to say, but this case is 'nuttin' compared to some where posters stayed up day and night on for days at a time (even crashed the Board at times)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member