Skyla Whitaker, 11, & Taylor Placker 13 - Found Murdered - #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I thought of a possibility last night and posted it and no one even commented on it. Boo hoo, waa waa. Anyway, I'll post it ((uh hum) again. I think they may have run into somebody(ies) been talking, maybe they wanted them to go with them, maybe they saw something whatever, said they would just leave and not tell anyone, no really, we won't, we don't even have a cell phone or anything...phone starts ringing, somebody(ies) freaks insanely out and kills them in a rage because they lied.

It could be any reason that is listed in the poll, one way or the other. I will say the criminal backgrounds of the families make it even more of guessing game...but that may not have anything to do with it.

Why...why did someone kill these innocent girls??
When I see all that is brought out about their "family histories"...it really bothers me. I look at my family and realize what great people they have become. I would be proud for someone to dig into mine. So where is that deciding factor? What separates people so much? Money? Associations? Can't be it. Maybe it is with role models.

As far as the people who could do this to those sweet babies...they are pure bred evil. I don't care if they are 15 or 50. They have to be born with no conscience and the worst dark side none of us could realize.

What do ya'll think of this?? I mean we know there was gunpowder and casings........what are they hoping to find?? And I hope the answer isn't====anything at all!!

Specially Trained Dog Headed To Scene Of Weleetka Killings

POSTED: 5:06 pm CDT June 24, 2008
OSBI agents said the dog to be used on Wednesday is trained by the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms. The canine is trained to detect gunpowder and bullet casings.
http://www.koco.com/news/16699678/detail.html

I put the link in Media

Well. first I am glad the dogs are being brought out. Secondly the road being graded a few days after..OSP said was good because anything that had settled into the road during the rain and traffic would have been brought up again.

The dogs LE uses normally can sniff out what they need to after months..not just days or weeks. However without the perps scent I don't know where this is going.
Maybe they are hoping they can isolate that from the girls scent..who knows. Or maybe they feel they have something with the perps scent..the shell casings? Or if he touched the girls..something on their clothing?

Welcome to all new people here..we welcome and need your perspective.

I know I thought of a possibility last night and posted it and no one even commented on it. Boo hoo, waa waa. Anyway, I'll post it ((uh hum) again. I think they may have run into somebody(ies) been talking, maybe they wanted them to go with them, maybe they saw something whatever, said they would just leave and not tell anyone, no really, we won't, we don't even have a cell phone or anything...phone starts ringing, somebody(ies) freaks insanely out and kills them in a rage because they lied.

It could be any reason that is listed in the poll, one way or the other. I will say the criminal backgrounds of the families make it even more of guessing game...but that may not have anything to do with it.

Why...why did someone kill these innocent girls??

I think you are correct. The phone ringing had to coincide with the time of murder. There just isn't much time to play with. It was so fast.

Well. first I am glad the dogs are being brought out. Secondly the road being graded a few days after..OSP said was good because anything that had settled into the road during the rain and traffic would have been brought up again.

The dogs LE uses normally can sniff out what they need to after months..not just days or weeks. However without the perps scent I don't know where this is going.
Maybe they are hoping they can isolate that from the girls scent..who knows. Or maybe they feel they have something with the perps scent..the shell casings? Or if he touched the girls..something on their clothing?

Welcome to all new people here..we welcome and need your perspective.
Sixteen days is a long time, it would have been a lot more beneficial to have done it far sooner IMO, a lot sooner.

So the timing of the phone call is right in there...but not sure it played a part as I think the girls were already gone. It is my opinion only tho. I don't know what sent the killer/killers into this frenzy...but I have my doubts it was a phone ringing.

Hold the phone! New Hoax news on the local television station.

While I'm on a roll of quoting and posting tonight...I totally agree. Why was that road graded? Yes, I grew up in a rural area as well and know about rain and roads needing to be graded..but WTH?? An awful crime took place. And not just an awful crime....the brutal murder of 2 children. And some Joe Schmo just comes in and says..gotta do the gradin and fires it up. Better yet...when was OSBI called in?? That road should have been closed and been a crime scene and should have been processed for a day or two at least.

In my expert opinion anyway.....

The dogs should have been brought in before they allowed that road to be graded. I still have a problem with that. I also have a problem with them not securing a broader area for containment. WTF.

I missed a lot of it, but evidently a woman created a huge fuss among LE until they realized it was nothing. They are talking about charging her for the manhours etc.

Sixteen days is a long time, it would have been a lot more beneficial to have done it far sooner IMO, a lot sooner.

Agreed TG..but better late then never. It also leads me to believe that from some lab tests they may have been able to isolate the perps scent from the girls. Without the perps scent there is not much to be gained, other then knowing if the girls made it to the bridge or not...which would be a significant factor in the overall timeline line of events. So far they just say they think they did make it to the bridge..meaning passers-by on the road more then likely saw them returning from the bridge.

While I'm on a roll of quoting and posting tonight...I totally agree. Why was that road graded? Yes, I grew up in a rural area as well and know about rain and roads needing to be graded..but WTH?? An awful crime took place. And not just an awful crime....the brutal murder of 2 children. And some Joe Schmo just comes in and says..gotta do the gradin and fires it up. Better yet...when was OSBI called in?? That road should have been closed and been a crime scene and should have been processed for a day or two at least.

It was a missed call from LE which allowed that to happen. Joe Schmo was following orders and thinking nothing about it (might not have even known about the murders...just doing his job.) The problem was that there was a severe lack of communication between offices. Of course, the OSBI are going to say something like, "might help dig up more evidence". They don't mean it, but they cannot say..."We messed up and they were doing their jobs."

The road was closed for a few days while evidence was being processed. Then there was a rain storm..then the road was graded. I think that was a good thing because anything that had been missed or pushed into the road was now resurfaced by the grading.

Agreed TG..but better late then never. It also leads me to believe that from some lab tests they may have been able to isolate the perps scent from the girls. Without the perps scent there is not much to be gained, other then knowing if the girls made it to the bridge or not...which would be a significant factor in the overall timeline line of events. So far they just say they think they did make it to the bridge..meaning passers-by on the road more then likely saw them returning from the bridge.
DD~ If you read the article, it talks about finding ballistic evidence and not general evidence on the people. In other words...they are not looking for remants of humans walking around...but for gunpowder and chemicals.

The road was closed for a few days while evidence was being processed. Then there was a rain storm..then the road was graded. I think that was a good thing because anything that had been missed or pushed into the road was now resurfaced by the grading.
More chance that it was buried deeply and will not be found now. When you grade a road it is like scraping it clean. Heavy machinery and it packs it down so you can again drive on it. (I don't think it was a "few" days either.) It was a HUGE mistake! I could go on and on and on about it. I am first classed ticked off about it!! I have held back in this case.

I missed a lot of it, but evidently a woman created a huge fuss among LE until they realized it was nothing. They are talking about charging her for the manhours etc.

They should charge this woman and other hoaxer's for the man hours. They should also charge her with interfering with an investigation...that takes time away from persuing real leads LE gets when they have to track down claims by people looking to make their job harder and having 15 minutes of fame. Give her that fame in a court room.

They should charge this woman and other hoaxer's for the man hours. They should also charge her with interfering with an investigation...that takes time away from persuing real leads LE gets when they have to track down claims by people looking to make their job harder and having 15 minutes of fame. Give her that fame in a court room.

What did I miss?

People like that make my skin crawl. If they have nothing or know nothing...WHY?! Why on earth would they tie up the people who are looking for the real that did this horrific thing? What could make her be so needy that she would involve herself like that? I could be sad for her...but in this case...I am just angry! GRRRRR!

If there is media coverage yet..please post it here. I haven't looked and it is pertinent. (Sorry...too tired to look it up myself.)

Hmm. One killer, six witnesses, maybe. Someone could have ended up on that road to off someone from far away from there. I keep wondering about people reported missing or bodies found...but heck, they could be from as far away as where I am (Dallas). Also, I've said this b4 and I'll say it again...there's a heck of a large lake near there -- is it Eufaula...that someone could be camping out in and hiding for now. That lake is huge. The possibilities are endless as to who what and where. The "when" we have pretty much nailed that one.

OMG You don't think she was trying to make a diversion for someone to get away?

Never mind too many what ifs out there I know

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member