Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to admit I was absolutely shocked when the store came into question. The chief had a look of shock that there was knowledge of it. I do not want to jepordize their investigation and hope I did not hinder it.

Oh, I'm sorry. I read somewhere "they moved from Canada" so I'm assuming they both were from Canada but not sure if they are legally U.S. citizens.

I dont think under the new Homeland Security Act they could be yet, but could be in application. I actually thought that might delay her ID- not sure about that.

I have to admit I was absolutely shocked when the store came into question. The chief had a look of shock that there was knowledge of it. I do not want to jepordize their investigation and hope I did not hinder it.

Hi Mom:

Lots of reporters read WS...we are a "well known"...community

Prayers for the family....

can you imagine what her family must be thinking of her husband. I just remember Laci's mom wanting to rip Scott apart.

You know, I can't even begin to imagine....My parents LOVE my husband and trult treat him like a son. If he ever did anything horrible to me, I think they would go into shock.

HOpefully, Brad will be cleared, although I'm extremely suspicious of him.

jmo

Mom, I think they probally have enough to arrest him or close to it. They were probally holding that close to them. Im sure hes toast now that they have the video of him buying bleach and not milk! jmo

Hi Mom:

Lots of reporters read WS...we are a "well known"...community

Prayers for the family....

I posted on another board and the husband of a missing woman posted there too! Turns out hes the killer. Naomi Arnett :eek:

Oh, I'm sorry. I read somewhere "they moved from Canada" so I'm assuming they both were from Canada but not sure if they are legally U.S. citizens.

the only thing i heard about this, last night, is that Nancy was a "Canadian citizen"....

I posted on another board and the husband of a missing woman posted there too! Turns out hes the killer. Naomi Arnett :eek:

In the past we've had many suspicious posters that have way too much "inside" information...even to the point of harrassing some members...it is creepy when you get private messages that don't stop...

http://news14.com/content/local_new...r-s-body-found--murder-suspected/Default.aspx

ARY, N.C. -- A body found near Cary on Monday night is that of Nancy Cooper, the 34-year-old jogger who had been missing since Saturday. Police confirmed that she had been murdered.
Her body was found around 7:30 p.m. on the banks of a storm water pond off Fielding Drive just outside of Cary. It’s near an area where new homes are under construction.

I have to admit I was absolutely shocked when the store came into question. The chief had a look of shock that there was knowledge of it. I do not want to jeapordize their investigation and hope I did not hinder it.
You didn't. That kind of evidence is cut and dried. He can't lie his way out of it. You did nothing wrong in reporting it. The other evidence they have to be held close to the vest will be enough to verify he is or is not guilty of her murder. (She did look shocked tho! :eek: I must say I got a kick out of it.)

Sweety, don't worry about it. If it didn't come from you, it came from someone else. There are probably many people around town that are aware of that early morning visit to the store. People talk.

Just be aware though, that LE and media do read here. That's in part why, for me anyway, if a case hits too close to home, say someone I know or know someone related to a person involved in a case, or if someone I know could possibly be involved in the investigation, I usually steer clear of that particular case or thread. It's better for me anyway, to just say nothing.

The owner and mods at Websleuths, will also be the first to tell family and friends of victims or even possible POI, to steer clear of these sorts of sites. It can cause a lot of emotional distress if one is actually connected to a case. You saw how we throw out things here. It bounces off our backs because we're used to it and not emotionally involved in these cases on a first hand basis. We've actually lost some good previous posters, because a case came up that one of their family members were involved in. No, they weren't the perp, but their names came up in the discussion and the member didn't like what was being said. Feelings were hurt, etc.

Please don't stop participating in the discussion. We value your input. IF you know something you aren't sure should be said, then just keep it to yourself until you read it somewhere else, like in the main stream media. Then it's already out there and you won't have to worry about revealing something you shouldn't have.

Hope this helps,
fran

PS........In my heart, I knew it was Nancy, but darn! I was hoping it wasn't. I guess we can just now sit and wait and see what LE does. Sad, so, so, sad. :(fran

ALl 2 things really quick.That set me thinking Brad did this
1 He works for Cisco and no mention of Cisco offering any part of the reward. Also Some one asked about Life Ins. I know that the ins for Cisco usally pays 2 times the amount
2 Some one there and answer. But the price of the house is telling me he was making good money and the House is big.:crazy:

Now my hope is he saw this press conference and heard the question about the store and knows the authorities know he lied. Maybe this will make him fess up sooner???

Now my hope is he saw this press conference and heard the question about the store and knows the authorities know he lied. Maybe this will make him fess up sooner???

I just hope the kids are with somebody else!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FoxxTraxx