Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am going to do some research on it and see what is available out there. I will start a thread on it in the top section of missing forum for information and support.

Your such a good soul, lady- we look forward to it. What a great idea.

I posted on another board and the husband of a missing woman posted there too! Turns out hes the killer. Naomi Arnett :eek:
Same as Brandi Laurent's husband Leo. He posted there too.

Hello All !! I am new o this forum but from what I have seen so far I love it. I hope I can be as informative and helpful to everyone as I have seen yu all are.
P.S. To all of the Cooper family: My prayers and thoughts are with you all and may God give you comfort in this terrible time.

Hello All !! I am new o this forum but from what I have seen so far I love it. I hope I can be as informative and helpful to everyone as I have seen yu all are.
P.S. To all of the Cooper family: My prayers and thoughts are with you all and may God give you comfort in this terrible time.

welcome!:)

Wow...a reporter from Alberta, Canada just mentioned what was said on WS by Mom! We know that we believe Mom about the detergent/bleach purchase. They won't dispute the report. (Thanks, Mom! Nice to be "one up" on the media for a change.)

Woo!

The reporter from CBC Radio in Alberta, Canada said,
"There are some reports online, on certain web-boards, indicating......"!

It seems these crime forums ARE read by media etc. Of course, many people allude to this fact, but this is the first time I have actually heard a question/comment by the media pointing directly to a 'web-board'.

Your such a good soul, lady- we look forward to it. What a great idea.
Thanks, Blink. See a need and try to fill it!

What I am not finding is a great deal of information out there ready to give to children in such situations tho. I will keep researching materials.

Welcome to WS, Kellis!

I am going to do some research on it and see what is available out there. I will start a thread on it in the top section of missing forum for information and support.

Awesome. IIUC you mean like resources for this? Like in BB forum for those that have been abused? I will sticky if so :D

Ok, so there will be another press conference at 9 am tomorrow morning, according to the Chief of Police who held today's.

Woo!

The reporter from CBC Radio in Alberta, Canada said,
"There are some reports online, on certain web-boards, indicating......"!

It seems these crime forums ARE read by media etc. Of course, many people allude to this fact, but this is the first time I have actually heard a question/comment by the media pointing directly to a 'web-board'.

Are you kidding me??? (not in a mean way, I just get excited) WS has been mentioned many times. As a 'crime forum' to 'the websleuthing community' to them saying/printing our name.

I have watched reporters read word for word from our AWESOME :blowkiss: posters.... a many a time!

I have seen many posters get stories discussed here in the news, on AMW, in newspapers.

You are all making a difference! That is why we work so hard to keep the 'chatter/bickering' down on the cases. LE, reporters, prosecutors, DA's, criminals, attorneys, producers, they read here....it's a fact jack. :D

Are you kidding me??? WS has been mentioned many times. As a crime forum to them saying/printing our name.

I have watched reporters read word for word from our AWESOME :blowkiss: posters.... a many a time!

I have seen many posters get stories discussed here in the news, on AMW, in newspapers.

You are all making a difference! That is why we work so hard to keep the 'chatter/bickering' down on the cases. LE, reporters, prosecutors, DA's, criminals, attorneys, producers, they read here....it's a fact jack. :D

I agree. I even heard on national tv the other night something I said being quoted by LE. I was pretty impressed as this was a cold case.

:woohoo:
I agree. I even heard on national tv the other night something I said being quoted by LE. I was pretty impressed as this was a cold case.
:woohoo:

OT OT OT

Awesome! What case? LOL! Tara?? You have worked w/LE in this case, perfect example....TY for all you have done for Tara!

The Chief said her husband (Brad?) was devastated.

Keep in mind, the cops are being Brad's bud so he continues to talk.
If they tip their hand, he lawyers up.

Also, the chief said they have not named a suspect or person of interest.
Just ask Jason Young what that means. :waitasec:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2383496#post2383496 << I put it here and would love a sticky please! We are overlooking the children of missing parents, the searchers' children, and others involved when a person goes missing and/or is found deceased. Thank you! (Still researching for books, pamphlets, and other resources..just about have decided to create one of my own!)

Fantastic! Great idea! It's 'STUCK'...thank you SS for doing this for our members/visitors.

www.wral.com reports they have served a search warrant and are conducting a search...but it won't give me the story link yet.

Cary police were also executing a search warrant at Nancy and Brad Cooper's home Tuesday evening. Meanwhile, her family likens their loss to a wheel that is missing a spoke.

Brother doesn't mentions that Nancy was a 'wife.'

LE tells the public they're not in danger

LE says this is NOT a 'random act.'

Search Warrant being served.:eek:

Husband not at press conference.

Where is a GOOD up to date picture of Brad Cooper?:waitasec:

JMHO
fran

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics