Caylee Anthony 2 years old #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok,.. I am going to try to go into a different scenario,.. what if what Casey is saying is true? Her mother was just quoted on Nancy Grace saying that Casey knows who took Caylee and has known her for 3 or 4 years and that she has been betrayed because this person thinks she is doing the right thing. (paraphrasing here) What if someone did take Caylee and they threatened to harm her if Casey went to the police or family members? I know this is completely off the wall but that could be the reason she has been lying.
I really don't believe this is the case but I just thought it and thought I would throw it out there.

I don't think your idea is far-fetched at all, but this family needs to realize that you tell LE the whole story, including names, and let them take it from there. Think about kidnappers..... they always say "Bring the ransom, but don't bring the cops." That's stupid. You tell the cops, and they handle it. If this is really the case, that somebody has threatened Caylee, all the more reason that they need to come clean. jmo

Eyes for Lies has posted on her blog today about this case. Someone sent her a video of grandma to get her opinion, and I swear that video was like watching a totally different, sane person. I don't know when it was made, but it is not representative of the crazy woman we've seen in all of her other media appearances. Eyes looked at it and has concluded that Cindy is being sincere and truthful.

Does anyone have a link to video of a couple of grandma's more recent interviews? If you have a link, could you PM me so I don't miss it? I would like to send them to Eyes for Lies so she can get an idea of the Cindy we've seen so much of.

I have to say, I have agreed with every one of Eyes opinions so far, and she is not known to miss, but on this one, I have to disagree. here's the link:

http://eyesforlies.blogspot.com/

Susan

Another thing that I find really odd,.....as I was sitting here watching Nancy Grace, when they flashed pics of Caylee on the screen, I started to cry. I mean this beautiful little girl is missing and it breaks my heart because I have a two year old daughter as well. And it dawned on me, the GRANDMOTHER hasn't cried either. When they showed that one clip of the GM talking about walking to the ends of the earth to find Caylee and her voice cracked. Her eyes were BLANK. And then she put her hands up to her eyes like if she were crying. But there were no tears and no emotion whatsoever in her eyes! She has shown no emotion but anger. JMO

I don't think your idea is far-fetched at all, but this family needs to realize that you tell LE the whole story, including names, and let them take it from there. Think about kidnappers..... they always say "Bring the ransom, but don't bring the cops." That's stupid. You tell the cops, and they handle it. If this is really the case, that somebody has threatened Caylee, all the more reason that they need to come clean. jmo

Maybe it is drug dealers or maybe someone that she owed money to? Maybe she has seen people get killed by this person and she is afraid. I would think that she wouldn't want Caylee around that person if that was the case and she wouldn't trust them with Caylee. But Casey seems like on weird girl so I have no idea,..
Just to clear up,.. I still think that this is NOT the case,.. i just thought it from a different angle.

ok,.. I am going to try to go into a different scenario,.. what if what Casey is saying is true? Her mother was just quoted on Nancy Grace saying that Casey knows who took Caylee and has known her for 3 or 4 years and that she has been betrayed because this person thinks she is doing the right thing. (paraphrasing here) What if someone did take Caylee and they threatened to harm her if Casey went to the police or family members? I know this is completely off the wall but that could be the reason she has been lying.
I really don't believe this is the case but I just thought it and thought I would throw it out there.

IIRC this is basically the same story she told LE to start with.

Did anyone catch Lee talking to the media about what an awesome little girl Caylee is?

He was smiling so big, very handsome dude... but.

Is it me? I see no terror in any of their faces and the looks in their eyes isn't that of terrible worry.

I'm sure they are all tired.. I know I'd would be exhausted.. They just don't appear to be as concerned about the worst, instead they almost seem like they're waiting things out until Casey tells where, the much alive, Caylee is?

Maybe it is drug dealers or maybe someone that she owed money to? Maybe she has seen people get killed by this person and she is afraid. I would think that she wouldn't want Caylee around that person if that was the case and she wouldn't trust them with Caylee. But Casey seems like on weird girl so I have no idea,..
Just to clear up,.. I still think that this is NOT the case,.. i just thought it from a different angle.

Her behavior afterwards says otherwise. She wouldn't be out partying.
She would be trying to figure out a way to get out of debt and get her baby back.
Casey did not appear nervous or upset IMO.

Did anyone catch Lee talking to the media about what an awesome little girl Caylee is?

He was smiling so big, very handsome dude... but.

Is it me? I see no terror in any of their faces and the looks in their eyes isn't that of terrible worry.

I'm sure they are all tired.. I know I'd would be exhausted.. They just don't appear to be as concerned about the worst, instead they almost seem like they're waiting things out until Casey tells where, the much alive, Caylee is?

I saw that as well. They have no terror or upset at all. Its like they ALL know where she is. It is so weird. IMO,.. it doesn't look like any of them are exhausted either.

She would be trying to figure out a way to get out of debt and get her baby back.

She certainly does not seem upset or nervous.

This makes me think of Susan Smith. Remember how she cried and cried to the media about finding her boys?

Casey wasn't putting up that front either. I just don't think she killed (purposefully or accidentally) Caylee.

I totally agree with you,.. that's why I said that I didn't think this is the case.
What i believe is that she killed Caylee either accidentally or on purpose. And maybe she snapped. But I know for one thing,.. if my daughter was missing,.. I wouldn't be partying it up or lying to police about where I left her. And i for sure as hell wouldn't wait FIVE WEEKS to report her missing!

There is also a Cynthia M Anthony on the orlando records born in 1980 with 2 prostitution charges 1 drug charge and 1 child neglect charge.

:eek::eek::eek:

Wow! Wonder if that is how she met her deputy (now retired) husband? Did he bust her???

Good sleuthing, Busylady!

Brother Lee knows stuff:

Jun 18, 2006 10:22 AM
so I found this really good father's day gift at barnes n nobles...it's How To Get A Job: For Dummies

was that wrong? What a day...
I am bumping this one to the top for further grandpa discussion! GEEZ! I had a "nurse sense" about gpa from that first interview he did holding up the picture to the camera! And ya just don't mess with 'nurse sense' LOL

I totally agree with you,.. that's why I said that I didn't think this is the case.
What i believe is that she killed Caylee either accidentally or on purpose. And maybe she snapped. But I know for one thing,.. if my daughter was missing,.. I wouldn't be partying it up or lying to police about where I left her. And i for sure as hell wouldn't wait FIVE WEEKS to report her missing!

I can't imagine her killing her child and still keep up her party lifestyle.

LE needs to take a closer look at Amy. IMO

It was too convenient that she let Casey use her vehicle, knowing she stole money from her before going on a trip. From what I could tell, they were best buds till the day Cindy questioned Amy.

Amy's myspace tells a lot by not saying anything at all.

:eek::eek::eek:

Wow! Wonder if that is how she met her deputy (now retired) husband? Did he bust her???

Good sleuthing, Busylady!

This Cindy Anthony was born in 1958, I believe. She is 50 according to her myspace. I also believe I have a DOB on her but I won't post that, as it isn't relevant to the case.

Wow. I just started following this case. Little toddlers don't just go missing and someone takes care of them with NO INFO getting out. Nope. I hate to say this, but little Caylee is dead and her body has been buried or disposed of in some way.

No one HAS that little girl; there is no way with the amount of attention this case has received that someone is just 'hiding' this little girl to get back at the grandmother.

Nope.

Common Sense.

Casey killed her little girl. Or she otherwise caused harm to her little girl which resulted in the girl's death. Either way, I feel Caylee is gone.

I think Casey likes this person that has the kid and doesn't want to get them in trouble.

This message is on Jesse's myspace page:
Caree
Jul 21 2008 1:27 PM

Praying for the safe return of Caylee as well as for you and your family.

I put in red what caught my eye.

Just a Greta reminder for everyone, Grams will be on. FOX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members