Caylee Anthony 2 years old #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I only see five comments from Casey over three of four days to Amy. How do you conclude that she was best buds until Cindy came looking for her?

I gathered that according to a picture I'd posted earlier with Casey and Amy together and the fact that Casey was living with Amy... Amy letting her use her car while she was out of town for a week.

These really aren't things you'd let an enemy do, right?

I have a question about that,... do you mean conversations between Casey and her,.. or the fact that she only has Caylee's pic on her page and nothing else? I am confused:confused:

For Casey to have been living with Amy, and them supposedly being friends, I found it odd that Amy doesn't appear to be pushing to find Caylee like the rest of the family and friends. All she has is a picture of Caylee and nothing more.

I just really find this eerie and it hits a nerve with me somehow.

My best friends would be at my family's home day and night. They'd have to throw them out to get rid of them.

And, in case anyone finds this interesting, this was a comment Casey made to Lee:

Jul 9, 2006 8:39 AM
haha. cute comment.

there's going to be a huge roast and stuff today. you would probably be able to avoid any/all contact with that guy. mom bought a new shed and crap yesterday, so they're going to be moving everything, and **** all day today. fun fun.

so yeah. i'm gonna' be here, nothing else going on. come on by, eat some grub, see the lil rascal.

This is on Alex's myspace:
too.

♥ ♥
Jul 17 2008 8:41 PM

Mom told me about what was going on...it'll be national news tomorrow. I don't care who reads this....that had better pray that her daughter is found safe, because if not, and it has anything to do with her, I hope she gets the ****ing chair...

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=9366565

****This has been already posted in a previous thread but I found it interesting. ****

Aimee...........I remember that - very interesting!

Thank you to all of you who expressed an opinion regarding my post-agreeing to disagree is cool.

Quite frankly I do not care what GM has to say at all simply because I think she is on the periphery of this case-she is, however, attempting to be a catalyst. Whatever-if it uncovers Caylee, good on ya.

I think that the players in the case are LE, Baez, Jesse, Anthony and Amy/Morales....Casey it goes without saying.

What am I looking for in all of this information? A time line that supports/discredits Casey's sworn statements, any information that supports/discredits the statements of her "friends",and why she was driving Amy's car after dumping her own. Somewhere in all of that is Caylee...some of the rest is white noise to me. Well-Except the avenue posters like nursebee are heading down...I would like to know if there was any history of Social Services as well!!!

The letter to LE by the attorney is fascinating to me. It was a very good find....

This thread is long-shall we start another one or let people get caught up?

just a thought I was having: could the stolen money and checks from Amy been used to have someone take Caylee??? Could Amy be saying they were stolen suchas to save her own as@? I also remember reading (believe it was in the arrest report) that Casey claimed Morales was her boyfriend (not ex) and that she was living with him??? (lie) but actually Morales is Amy's BF and Casey was living with both of them (truth)

Eyes for Lies has posted on her blog today about this case. Someone sent her a video of grandma to get her opinion, and I swear that video was like watching a totally different, sane person. I don't know when it was made, but it is not representative of the crazy woman we've seen in all of her other media appearances. Eyes looked at it and has concluded that Cindy is being sincere and truthful.

Does anyone have a link to video of a couple of grandma's more recent interviews? If you have a link, could you PM me so I don't miss it? I would like to send them to Eyes for Lies so she can get an idea of the Cindy we've seen so much of.

I have to say, I have agreed with every one of Eyes opinions so far, and she is not known to miss, but on this one, I have to disagree. here's the link:

http://eyesforlies.blogspot.com/

Susan
that would be me LOL... My computer crashed yesterday after I emailed eyes and I hadn't had a chance to look. Thanks for posting that!!!!

It also appears from Casey's comments on her MySpace that she couldn't keep an appointment to save her life. She promises to be somewhere and then makes excuses to get out of it.

I still think that Jesse's dad looks like a "cult" type and they might harm her if she speaks?

Hi Aimee,

I could see that as something to consider except that Casey IS offering to talk so long as she's given immunity from prosecution (according to her attorney). So I don't buy at all that she isn't talking in order to protect Caylee.

If Casey has information, there is no reason in the world that she should wait for a deal for her own benefit before sharing that info with LE. I think this makes her look even worse, if possible. What mother, if she truly thought her child's life were in danger, would demand immunity for herself before she'd share information to locate and save the child?

Maybe I'm missing it, but I can't imagine even one single scenario where requiring a deal for herself before speaking would somehow ensure Caylee's safety. Anyone else?

I believe this was posted already before, but I feel the need to post it again. This is a comment to Lee from Casey:

Aug 10, 2006 8:24 PM
alright, so HUGE favor time.

mom is going to buy wine coolers, and she already has tons of wine, but no beer. she said she saw how expensive it is at the store, and is refusing to buy any. if i could, ****, i definitely would.

it doesn't have to be a lot, just something. i can feel the necessity of the drinks already... it's going to be a LONG day saturday.

thanks man. :) see ya in a couple days!

(don't know how sober i will be able to be, being stuck around dad, and what not the whole day. i feel a lot of awkwardness coming on.)

I made a quick searchable map on Google Maps...
If there is something else I need to add (or any misinformation) please let me know...
I've never made one before so hopefully it worked!!

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msa=0&msid=114383613791904574339.0004528e4e9be1b8c574c

I put
Casey's parents house
Ricardo and Amy's place
The first apartment Casey took LE to (ZG's)
The second place she took them (ZG'S mother's)
The location where the car was found (Amscot)
Universal Studios (where Casey claimed to be currently working)
Fusian night club and lounge
Thanks!

In looking at the satellite photo, is this the actual house of Cindy and George? If so, are there 5 or so vehicles at the back of their property?

In looking at the satellite photo, is this the actual house of Cindy and George? If so, are there 5 or so vehicles at the back of their property?

they have a pool now so it might be a old thing?

I just literally Watched Dan Abrams where I saw GMA say there was no evidenc of drug abuse- are you f-ing kiddingme?? Did we see her myspace post from 7/5 where she talked about all the stealing and chances, etc...

Casey took that baby because her parents stop supporting her habits-
why cant this woman tell the truth? Sickening.

Btw- I have YET to seehe media even pose 1/2 the questions we have gathered on here-nobody seems to do their research anymore??

that would be me LOL... My computer crashed yesterday after I emailed eyes and I hadn't had a chance to look. Thanks for posting that!!!!

Oh, thank you, nurse! I was afraid no one noticed my post since it was right in the middle of another discussion!

I tried to find the un-edited links, no luck. I am glad you have them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe09
Thank you to all of you who expressed an opinion regarding my post-agreeing to disagree is cool.

Quite frankly I do not care what GM has to say at all simply because I think she is on the periphery of this case-she is, however, attempting to be a catalyst. Whatever-if it uncovers Caylee, good on ya.

I think that the players in the case are LE, Baez, Jesse, Anthony and Amy/Morales....Casey it goes without saying.

What am I looking for in all of this information? A time line that supports/discredits Casey's sworn statements, any information that supports/discredits the statements of her "friends",and why she was driving Amy's car after dumping her own. Somewhere in all of that is Caylee...some of the rest is white noise to me. Well-Except the avenue posters like nursebee are heading down...I would like to know if there was any history of Social Services as well!!!

The letter to LE by the attorney is fascinating to me. It was a very good find....

This thread is long-shall we start another one or let people get caught up?

just a thought I was having: could the stolen money and checks from Amy been used to have someone take Caylee??? Could Amy be saying they were stolen suchas to save her own as@? I also remember reading (believe it was in the arrest report) that Casey claimed Morales was her boyfriend (not ex) and that she was living with him??? (lie) but actually Morales is Amy's BF and Casey was living with both of them (truth)

you know something caught my eye.

Cindy has said they have lived in this house since Casey was very small.

Well her RN liscene has a different address than this.

https://ww2.doh.state.fl.us/irm00praes/prasindi.asp?LicId=94605&ProfNBR=1701&Lookup=TRUE

I guess maybe it is where the license is? Not sure? Just strange mine has my addie?

But other's have home addies? This is strange?

I see the house with the cars, but I think its the house on the right, remember the driveway was to the left of the front door and had a curved sidewalk on the cam videos from the day there were digging.

they have a pool now so it might be a old thing?

that is why I was asking. I GoogleEarth my address, and it's way off.... I mean, it looks like one vehicle might be a boat or something and maybe a camper.

Just asking questions. :)

Hi Aimee,

I could see that as something to consider except that Casey IS offering to talk so long as she's given immunity from prosecution (according to her attorney). So I don't buy at all that she isn't talking in order to protect Caylee.

If Casey has information, there is no reason in the world that she should wait for a deal for her own benefit before sharing that info with LE. I think this makes her look even worse, if possible. What mother, if she truly thought her child's life were in danger, would demand immunity for herself before she'd share information to locate and save the child?

Maybe I'm missing it, but I can't imagine even one single scenario where requiring a deal for herself before speaking would somehow ensure Caylee's safety. Anyone else?

Um, no- I just watched him on Dan Abrams- get ready for the insanity plea when LE wont cop a deal to find her- the GMA insured that, they now think they are both involved and in collusion (imo) her own Mom killed her chances of a deal, which hopefully would never have happened anyway..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
just_a_shouthern_gal