Caylee Anthony 2 years old #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
LE has stated they do not believe in anything Casey said. They also have said no leads have panned out so far. They have not been able to confirm any sightings. IMO, they do not believe in the babysitter story.

She certainly does not seem upset or nervous.

This makes me think of Susan Smith. Remember how she cried and cried to the media about finding her boys?

Casey wasn't putting up that front either. I just don't think she killed (purposefully or accidentally) Caylee.

I thought about Susan Smith last night was so much like Casey. Susan Smith was on "most evil" last night.

I thought about Susan Smith last night was so much like Casey. Susan Smith was on "most evil" last night.
I saw that, too, and noted the similarity of two young mothers with children who seem to be incompatible with their lifestyles.

ok,.. I am going to try to go into a different scenario,.. what if what Casey is saying is true? Her mother was just quoted on Nancy Grace saying that Casey knows who took Caylee and has known her for 3 or 4 years and that she has been betrayed because this person thinks she is doing the right thing. (paraphrasing here) What if someone did take Caylee and they threatened to harm her if Casey went to the police or family members? I know this is completely off the wall but that could be the reason she has been lying.
I really don't believe this is the case but I just thought it and thought I would throw it out there.

I still think that Jesse's dad looks like a "cult" type and they might harm her if she speaks?

I still think that Jesse's dad looks like a "cult" type and they might harm her if she speaks?
His dad is something, isn't he? It's as if a character from Goodfellas wound up in Ghostbusters.

His dad is something, isn't he? It's as if a character from Goodfellas wound up in Ghostbusters.

I noticed he changed his background on myspace from last night's. (sorry wrong myspace came up when I went to his.) His is same has last night

I can't imagine her killing her child and still keep up her party lifestyle.

LE needs to take a closer look at Amy. IMO

It was too convenient that she let Casey use her vehicle, knowing she stole money from her before going on a trip. From what I could tell, they were best buds till the day Cindy questioned Amy.

Amy's myspace tells a lot by not saying anything at all.

I have a question about that,... do you mean conversations between Casey and her,.. or the fact that she only has Caylee's pic on her page and nothing else? I am confused:confused:

I found this on The Knot.

http://weddings.theknot.com/pwp/view/co_main.aspx?coupleid=3272277305783294&guestpassword=

3272277305783294_1.jpg

Maybe someone can post the actual page/photo.

From my earlier post:

Brother Lee knows stuff:

Jun 18, 2006 10:22 AM
so I found this really good father's day gift at barnes n nobles...it's How To Get A Job: For Dummies

was that wrong? What a day...

This was Casey's reply to Lee:

Jun 18, 2006 10:44 AM
haha you're going to hell.

it's alright though. i'll meet you there. i've got a first class ticket with my name written ALL over it.

that was classic though. classic.

Here are some interesting comments I found on Casey’s my space pages: IF THIS IS NOT OK, PLEASE DELETE MY POST...I had asked and no one said yes or no...so I am posting (my comments are in "pink" font)
Do you think the comment below means she was engaged to be married at some point?
Oct 11, 2005 11:01 AM
aww! yay for the baby! and yay for joining the engagement club! it's fun!! :) anywho.. yes it's amazing how times change and looking back we had a "great taste for guys" haha... congrats on everything for you!!
I wonder if “jesse” is who she was engaged to?
Oct 24, 2005 1:56 PM
hey there darling...miss you so much. its so sad that i don't get to see you anymore. so when ya coming back to work??? hope you and jesse are doing good. marcus and i are doing awesome. he left me one of the sweetest comments and made me cry. i love him so much casey. i'm so glad i've finally found someone with everything i want!! love you girl and miss you give that baby kisses and hugs for me.
Yep she was indeed engaged…..must be to Jesse
Jan 1, 2006 12:48 PM
congratulations on getting engaged!!! i'm sooo happy for you!! ♥

Jan 31, 2006 9:32 PM
Girl.. I am still in shock! It's crazy... life just flies by! I am SOOO happy I saw you, I have been thinking about you lately, just wanted to know how my buddy was doing... and now... I see your great, I mean your arm is getting a work out from having that rock on your finger ;), and you have the most beautiful baby girl!!! We have to get together again (on purpose this time)... Give me a call... anytime!!!
*muah*
Stephanie

Ok this is the first comment about “daddy” I have seen so far…..
Feb 28, 2006 8:47 AM
AHHH OMG! I wouldnt miss your wedding for anything. how exciting! Im so happy for you Casey:)
hellloooo..

FIRST OFF..
i want the picture! hehe.
send me them...
NOW!
.ha.

SECOND OFF..
hope you and baby had fun with daddy.

THIRD OFF..
had a great time.
cant wait to see you saturday.
i think you should play hooky on saturday and then come to the bbq afterwards..but thats just me.
;-)

FOURTH OFF..
the hair looks wayyyy hott on you.
.oh la la.

ok.
.done.
love youuuu!

First comment of trouble in the relationship
Apr 28, 2006 6:57 AM
i'm sooo happy to hear things are better with jesse.those silly fights that last for a couple days or a week or what not.. is what either breaks or makes the relationship.and yay for it making yours!!
i miss caylee!!! you should come over tonight with her.ashley is probably coming over.we can have a girls night in.
so i think i found a top runner up for the wedding location. i am sooo in love, you have no idea.
and that picture you just sent me...the CUTEST thing..EVER!
ok.done.
love you.
♥

.ps.
you know i'm here for you whenever you need it.
rain or shine
May 1, 2006 1:38 PM
hey there!!!!

so i'm a little pist right now. i just spent almost two hours fixing up my myspace to make it totally cool and new.. and..
IT DOESN'T SAVE ANY OF IT!!!
so i'm just a little pist.
.bah.

anywho..
sorry to hear about the family drama.it happens to everyone at some point or another.i'm just sorry it's happening now when this is supposed to be one of the best times of your life planning for your wedding.

as for this weekend.. i think i'm going to the beach for the weekend.i'm still waiting to hear back from the owner of this condo so i'm not sure.
.sorry.
have fun though if you go!

thanks for the links.
i've been to those though so it didn't help too much!
but thanks anywho!!
=]

ok.i'm done with my novel to you!

love youuuu!

May 29, 2006 3:58 PM
Hey Case,

I love you. And I love my niece. Just be the strong person that I know you can be and you two are going to rule the world. I will personally see to it, ok? Know that I am proud of you. Please don't forget what I said to you today.

May 31, 2006 6:17 AM
All i have to say:
I Love you and support you 100%

Love you very much Casey
xoxoxox

Ok now there is a “Adam” sounds like they are couple…so her Jesse must have broken off their engagement?
Jun 18, 2006 10:56 AM
Casey it was sooo good seeing you last night!! You and Adam are pretty much the cutest thing ever and I hope things are great w/ you guys!!

I hope we will be seeing more of eachother and hang out again!!

Misty...................I really think there's a strong possibility that Jesse is the father of Caylee. Did you see the brief interview the local news media did with Jesse? In the interview he states that it's because of Caylee that he's remained in the relationship. He said she's going to turn 3 on August 9th too. What guy would know the date of birth of his ex-fiancee's child unless there was more to the relationship? I think Caylee bears a resemblance to him too.

Wow. I just started following this case. Little toddlers don't just go missing and someone takes care of them with NO INFO getting out. Nope. I hate to say this, but little Caylee is dead and her body has been buried or disposed of in some way.

No one HAS that little girl; there is no way with the amount of attention this case has received that someone is just 'hiding' this little girl to get back at the grandmother.

Nope.

Common Sense.

Casey killed her little girl. Or she otherwise caused harm to her little girl which resulted in the girl's death. Either way, I feel Caylee is gone.

Boy I sure have to agree with this. I just got caught up on this case and it seems Casey waited to say anything because she killed her daughter and knew the more time that goes by the more difficult it is to find evidence. I think she's created a big story to distract and confuse and delay being found out. I know it's sad to think that way but I've been trained in my profession to really look freeze photos of the eyes of children and they speak so loudly. If you look at some of the photos of Casey's eyes you can see pure terror which is really indicative of fear of harm with whoever is in the room or taking the photo. You just never know what goes on in homes behind closed doors or what darkness lies in families. The truth will come out. I never really post too much but did notice this child's eyes.

There is an Anthony Razzano in Orlando that had a robbery with firearm, and assault with deadly weapon charge - received 3 years 2/2/2004 and his probation was terminated 3/14/2008.

that post about Razzano....who wrote it to casey? If it was her brother and he did graduate high school in Ohio (has anyone found anything more on that) it is possible that the Razzano that someone found in Ohio (felon) is the same one.... just a thought

I can't imagine her killing her child and still keep up her party lifestyle.

LE needs to take a closer look at Amy. IMO

It was too convenient that she let Casey use her vehicle, knowing she stole money from her before going on a trip. From what I could tell, they were best buds till the day Cindy questioned Amy.

Amy's myspace tells a lot by not saying anything at all.

I only see five comments from Casey over three of four days to Amy. How do you conclude that she was best buds until Cindy came looking for her?

Boy I sure have to agree with this. I just got caught up on this case and it seems Casey waited to say anything because she killed her daughter and knew the more time that goes by the more difficult it is to find evidence. I think she's created a big story to distract and confuse and delay being found out. I know it's sad to think that way but I've been trained in my profession to really look freeze photos of the eyes of children and they speak so loudly. If you look at some of the photos of Casey's eyes you can see pure terror which is really indicative of fear of harm with whoever is in the room or taking the photo. You just never know what goes on in homes behind closed doors or what darkness lies in families. The truth will come out. I never really post too much but did notice this child's eyes.

I noticed the look in Casey's eyes too. I did not see a happy little girl in the photos that have been posted.

Lazzaro is the new boyfriend.

Razzano was someone quoted in a myspace message on Casey's account as getting out of prison after 3 years.

I tried to quote the earlier post in my reply, but it kept hanging up so I finally said the hell with it and posted without the earlier reference.

LOL thanks, are you able to quote that post now- I would like to see if she knew this dude or if he joined later..

Another thing that I find really odd,.....as I was sitting here watching Nancy Grace, when they flashed pics of Caylee on the screen, I started to cry. I mean this beautiful little girl is missing and it breaks my heart because I have a two year old daughter as well. And it dawned on me, the GRANDMOTHER hasn't cried either. When they showed that one clip of the GM talking about walking to the ends of the earth to find Caylee and her voice cracked. Her eyes were BLANK. And then she put her hands up to her eyes like if she were crying. But there were no tears and no emotion whatsoever in her eyes! She has shown no emotion but anger. JMO
OMG...just read this while also watching NG and I said the exact same thing as you. This is one messed up family/case.Where do these people come from?

What I wouldn't give to be able to see her stalker friend's comment section. I think her name was Melly? I can't remember, but her messages to Casey are bizarre and almost obsessive. Her page is set to private though. I find it odd that the comments from this girl go in streaks, there are a million and then nothing, and then a million, and nothing. Very odd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
just_a_shouthern_gal