Caylee Anthony 2 years old #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msa=0&msid=114383613791904574339.0004528e4e9be1b8c574c

I find it interesting on this map that "Shinalite" posted, that there is a Sawgrass Lake, which isn't too far from where all this was going on. And that is also the name of the apartment complxex she said this woman she gave caylee too lived at, whcih was false...but she could have been using that particular complex because it has the same name as the lake.

I don't know but it could be her telling us in "her own (demented) way" where she left caylee. Not sure if this lake has a beach or not, but it certainly looks accessible.

It's off to the left between highways 27 and 429.

The Sawgrass Apartments are on a lake.

http://www.sawgrassapts.com/

They also say that they are a "gated" community. If so then how did Casey go in and out unless she knew someone that lived there? JMO

I agree with you (and others) about the incest idea. It was just something that we discussed earlier today, trying to figure out just what this woman is hiding. Not really important when it comes to the larger issue of finding Caylee.

Also think that she has hampered the investigation by not telling all she knows. She is making people hate her and her controlling attitude, and I'm afraid that people will cease to care about finding the baby.
People may hate her just for what she is doing and acting like a fool but no way, no how, will people stop caring about finding this little girl.

I heard the latest phone call with the Mom earlier, but just heard another snip of it on Nancy Grace. "Casey has known this person for maybe 3-4 years and has trusted Caylee with this person in the past. This person thinks they are helping by keeping Caylee." Helping who??? Why would she/he have taken Caylee away to begin with. Clearly with this Mother and Grandmother she is being protected from their insanity, but that aside, what/who else could this person be "helping" by keeping Caylee? And why doesn't this stupid mother just give a name? IF (and that's a BIG IF) Casey really does know who Caylee is with but doesn't know where she is, then at the VERY LEAST give a name so LE has something to start with.

I don't know if anyone posted this link yet but Cindy Anthony now states she believes her daughter "has done something".

http://www.wftv.com/news/16945143/detail.html
Wow. Wonder what caused that change of heart...could it be that investigators have talked to the person that gave Casey a ride from where she dumped the car? And I wonder why her mother said this: " And unfortunately it was me or nobody, because she wasn't allowed to hold the baby at that time," Cynthia said."

"wasn't allowed" hmmmm... there are only a few reasons why you are not ALLOWED to hold your baby...testing for drugs during labor and delivery being one of them.

I wonder if there is any way to check if social services was involved with this mother and baby. I am a nurse and know about drug testing and getting social service consult...but as for what documents we could look for I have not a clue.... (re: to do some online sleuthing regarding this)

I saw that too and was a little skeptical. Can anyone do a search on both names to see if either had spent time in jail?

Mom on PrimeNews right now and says Casey couldn't tell her that something went ary (spelled wrong I know)...and Casey can't say anything because she is fearful for Caylee's life or for the life of someone else she cares about. She bets a million dollars that Casey is in prison to protect Caylee's life. Casey can't trust LE with the truth so the people have to find Caylee so that everything can get sorted out after Caylee is found. When asked if Cindy knows who it is, she says that she thinks its a person that Caylee has known for 3 or 4 years who Casey trusts and who has taken care of Caylee in the past. When the reporter asks if its the father, Cyndi says no, but it could be male or female. If this is someone who Casey trusts, then why on earth would this person hurt Caylee? So why would it matter if Casey just spilled who has her?

So Casey can't say anything to LE because she's fearful for Caylee's life...BUT...her attorney indicates that she might be willing to spill what she knows to police IF she is given immunity from prosecution.

Those two positions are so contradictory. If she truly fears that talking to LE might endanger Caylee's life and this really is the reason she isn't talking, why would immunity from prosecution then make it "safe" to talk to LE?

I think the only person that would keep safe is Casey herself. Obviously, receiving immunity for herself before she talks has nothing whatsoever to do with keeping Caylee safe. Can Cindy not see this? It's so ridiculously obvious, IMO.

The Sawgrass Apartments are on a lake.

http://www.sawgrassapts.com/

They also say that they are a "gated" community. If so then how did Casey go in and out unless she knew someone that lived there? JMO

O.k. But the lake that I was talking about is called Sawgrass Lake and it is not near the apartment complex. I am thinking that she latched onto that particular complex because it had the same name as the lake.

As far as casey going in and out of that apartment complex I really wouldn't have the foggiest idea besides I don't think she was ever there.

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msa=0&msid=114383613791904574339.0004528e4e9be1b8c574c

So Casey can't say anything to LE because she's fearful for Caylee's life...BUT...her attorney indicates that she might be willing to spill what she knows to police IF she is given immunity from prosecution.

Those two positions are so contradictory. If she truly fears that talking to LE might endanger Caylee's life and this really is the reason she isn't talking, why would immunity from prosecution then make it "safe" to talk to LE?

I think the only person that would keep safe is Casey herself. Obviously, receiving immunity for herself before she talks has nothing whatsoever to do with keeping Caylee safe. Can Cindy not see this? It's so ridiculously obvious, IMO.

I agree!!! Just saw a snip on Nancy Grace of an interview with Cindy. She says "I will walk every inch of this earth, knock on every door, to find that little girl"...ummm...how about you talk to your idiot daughter and ask her for the truth instead of covering for her actions!

That's what I gathered also. Either/or... I'm reading through these comments and wow was she a party girl...

I read through almost all of the comments yesterday, and read some of her friends that weren't already turned to private.
My head was spinning! Her life has been one big merry-go-round!
jmo

I made a quick searchable map on Google Maps...
If there is something else I need to add (or any misinformation) please let me know...
I've never made one before so hopefully it worked!!

I put
Casey's parents house
Ricardo and Amy's place
The first apartment Casey took LE to (ZG's)
The second place she took them (ZG'S mother's)
The location where the car was found (Amscot)
Universal Studios (where Casey claimed to be currently working)
Fusian night club and lounge
Thanks!

Thanks Shinalite............great map!

I find it interesting on this map that "Shinalite" posted, that there is a Sawgrass Lake, which isn't too far from where all this was going on. And that is also the name of the apartment complxex she said this woman she gave caylee too lived at, whcih was false...but she could have been using that particular complex because it has the same name as the lake.

I don't know but it could be her telling us in "her own (demented) way" where she left caylee. Not sure if this lake has a beach or not, but it certainly looks accessible.

It's off to the left between highways 27 and 429.

You broke the Code and are now speaking Casey language!
:blowkiss:

This is the most outrageous case. You've got a lying mother, a lying grandmother and a missing little girl.
I think the grandmother is a sick enabler and the mother needs to stay in jail until she spills the beans.:mad:

Thank you to all of you who expressed an opinion regarding my post-agreeing to disagree is cool.

Quite frankly I do not care what GM has to say at all simply because I think she is on the periphery of this case-she is, however, attempting to be a catalyst. Whatever-if it uncovers Caylee, good on ya.

I think that the players in the case are LE, Baez, Jesse, Anthony and Amy/Morales....Casey it goes without saying.

What am I looking for in all of this information? A time line that supports/discredits Casey's sworn statements, any information that supports/discredits the statements of her "friends",and why she was driving Amy's car after dumping her own. Somewhere in all of that is Caylee...some of the rest is white noise to me. Well-Except the avenue posters like nursebee are heading down...I would like to know if there was any history of Social Services as well!!!

The letter to LE by the attorney is fascinating to me. It was a very good find....

This thread is long-shall we start another one or let people get caught up?

I read through almost all of the comments yesterday, and read some of her friends that weren't already turned to private.
My head was spinning! Her life has been one big merry-go-round!
jmo

I have read alot too, and there is a lot that must have been deleted, and set to private.. Caseys brothers is missing a lot of months too, but still very interesting.

ok,.. I am going to try to go into a different scenario,.. what if what Casey is saying is true? Her mother was just quoted on Nancy Grace saying that Casey knows who took Caylee and has known her for 3 or 4 years and that she has been betrayed because this person thinks she is doing the right thing. (paraphrasing here) What if someone did take Caylee and they threatened to harm her if Casey went to the police or family members? I know this is completely off the wall but that could be the reason she has been lying.
I really don't believe this is the case but I just thought it and thought I would throw it out there.

This is on Alex's myspace:
too.

♥ ♥
Jul 17 2008 8:41 PM

Mom told me about what was going on...it'll be national news tomorrow. I don't care who reads this....that had better pray that her daughter is found safe, because if not, and it has anything to do with her, I hope she gets the ****ing chair...

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=9366565

****This has been already posted in a previous thread but I found it interesting. ****
just from reading....that quote was left by Alex's sister who sings in the band with her brother (I got that just from reading all the comments)... but....who is alex exactly LOL?

Thank you to all of you who expressed an opinion regarding my post-agreeing to disagree is cool.

Quite frankly I do not care what GM has to say at all simply because I think she is on the periphery of this case-she is, however, attempting to be a catalyst. Whatever-if it uncovers Caylee, good on ya.

I think that the players in the case are LE, Baez, Jesse, Anthony and Amy/Morales....Casey it goes without saying.

What am I looking for in all of this information? A time line that supports/discredits Casey's sworn statements, any information that supports/discredits the statements of her "friends",and why she was driving Amy's car after dumping her own. Somewhere in all of that is Caylee...some of the rest is white noise to me. Well-Except the avenue posters like nursebee are heading down...I would like to know if there was any history of Social Services as well!!!

The letter to LE by the attorney is fascinating to me. It was a very good find....

This thread is long-shall we start another one or let people get caught up?

I think you and I are on the same wave length here.

Nancy Grace is asking some great questions right now.

This was the post that mentioned Razzano.

that post about Razzano....who wrote it to casey? If it was her brother and he did graduate high school in Ohio (has anyone found anything more on that) it is possible that the Razzano that someone found in Ohio (felon) is the same one.... just a thought

And now it comes out that there was a conflict from the beginning between Casey and her mother, since the birth of Caylee. It was mentioned again that Casey needed to go away and bond with Caylee. And then back to Cindy being the first to hold Caylee when she was born.

But I noted that one of the ones interviewed just now said that Cindy is still denying anything transpired prior to Caylee's disappearance, insisting that they still talked several times over the period after they moved out.

what would Caylee need to be protected from (that she would give her child to someone)?

Alex's post was very revealing...sounds like she knew Casey was thinking about doing something with/to Caylee. LE should bring Alex in for questionning as well, if they even know who she is.

Actually, it appears to me that it is Alex's myspace page and that the comment wasn't left by Alex, but by someone else (apparently his sister, based on further reading of the comments). The link beside that comment leads to (who I believe to be) his sister's private myspace page (and she lives in Maine, according to her profile location):

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=71029540

It looks to me like Alex's sister learned about Caylee's being missing from their own mom and left that comment for Alex on his page (he is definitely a guy). How they all may figure into the big picture, other than Alex being a friend of Casey's, I have no idea.

I agree that it sure couldn't hurt for LE to interview both Alex and his sister. Sounds like the sister, at least, was concerned that Casey might have hurt Caylee (she mentioned wanting her to get the "chair" if she did). Maybe she or Alex could shed some light on Casey in general, even if they know nothing specific about this particular case. At this point, I think any information might be helpful since Casey is unwilling to talk (unless, of course, she won't get in any trouble if she does...what a great mom!).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brisketfeed