Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last I saw that was temporary custody not full custody.

That may change on Friday dependng on whether or not Brad takes the stand...or even shows up.

PS I am not heather B

Oh you aren't upsetting me. All I am posting for "FACT" is that it is not Heather B that BC was having a fling with. I'm trying to CLEAR UP false rumors. I do know that the affair is with a person named Heather just not Heather B. I feel bad for her and upset by people who keep accusing her of the affair. Did you ever stop to think about MAYBE I AM Heather B??? Or MAYBE I'm Heather B's family member?? As for the Cisco connection, that was revealed here by some one other than me. All I did was admitted that I too knew about the Cisco connection.

In my opinion the fact that Brad was having an affair does not make him a murderer. Nor does all the "rumors" you keep posting about. The fact that he didn't report her missing himself much earlier than Jessica did, and the fact that (it has been testified to) he was having an affair sure does raise my hinky meter way on up there!!!

Oh, I agree about the reporting her missing. I also think its a big leap for her friend to go straight into that she was murdered in a 911 call after she missed hanging out with her 5 hours earlier. I went through a divorce and at the time leading up to our separation I could have cared less where she was in less she had my boys. And at the time we still lived together. Of course she was the unfaithful one so maybe thats why I could have cared less. My main point in all of this (and he may very well be guilty) is that people tend to judge so easily and so quickly with the slightest rumor.

He has known her for several years - I think around 4 years. I can't reveal how he knows her but someone here has already pegged most of it. I can say they all have a Cisco connection.

ETA - Heather Benicek has nothing to do with Cisco. She has no relationship with anyone working at or was she a past employee of Cisco. Again you can chose to believe me or not.

Heather M.?

Blink once for yes, twice for no.

Still just as hard to get. We shall see if Brad fights it soon enough. Any wager ? I say no way is he going to fight it.

I'm not gonna wager with you RC because I know you too well.:crazy: I do agree with you. I think he MAY show up in the court room but I say no way in h-e-double hockey sticks does he testify.

Oh, I agree about the reporting her missing. I also think its a big leap for her friend to go straight into that she was murdered in a 911 call after she missed hanging out with her 5 hours earlier. I went through a divorce and at the time leading up to our separation I could have cared less where she was in less she had my boys. And at the time we still lived together. Of course she was the unfaithful one so maybe thats why I could have cared less. My main point in all of this (and he may very well be guilty) is that people tend to judge so easily and so quickly with the slightest rumor.

Unfortunately when you've been around these and other forums for as long as some of us, you know when to take the hinky meter seriously....it' a sad thing to judge so quickly I agree. However, we are experienced posters who have gone through alot of trials and murder cases together . We usually know what we're looking at before the average person ever has a clue.

I'm not gonna wager with you RC because I know you too well.:crazy: I do agree with you. I think he MAY show up in the court room but I say no way in h-e-double hockey sticks does he testify.

Stubborn mule I am aye? :crazy:

I agree, he will not testify and if he does not testify he will not regain custody of his children. It's his choice.

OK imagine if you will. Since most of you are convinced he did it. Lets just say that small chance he did not do it. If you were him and knowing you didn't do it but listening to all these rumors and accusations. How scared would you be that you would even have a shot at fair jury?

OK imagine if you will. Since most of you are convinced he did it. Lets just say that small chance he did not do it. If you were him and knowing you didn't do it but listening to all these rumors and accusations. How scared would you be that you would even have a shot at fair jury?

This rumors aren't passing around in the general public. I don't think it would make a difference in a jury.

Honestly, when you get called to jury duty, one of the things they ask is how familiar you are with the case. I would be honest that I knew about the case and also honest that I've heard rumors. I would not be selected for that jury.

I cannot remember what famous person said it but they said basically it is infinitely harder to prove one is innocent than to prove they are guilty.

Since message boards are just what they are and 99.99% of us on this message board have no possibility of serving on his jury - he shouldn't worry at all about a fair jury. As to those with supposed rumors - if they have had any contact with Brad, Nancy or any other potential witness on this case, they would be required to recuse themselves if selected. So he shouldn't worry at all.

I don't think ole' Brad has to worry about us being on his jury. There's no way a judge would let us near the case nor would Brad's attorney. Again I'm not saying I'm 100% convinced that Brad is guilty - just that I trust my hinky meter. The average person who might sit on this jury has an obligation to tell if they know anything abut this case. In the least, if they believe they can serve as part of the jury then they have to set aside all rumors, stories, etc. and deal with only the facts presented in court.

He has known her for several years - I think around 4 years. I can't reveal how he knows her but someone here has already pegged most of it. I can say they all have a Cisco connection.

ETA - Heather Benicek has nothing to do with Cisco. She has no relationship with anyone working at or was she a past employee of Cisco. Again you can chose to believe me or not.

I'm curious as to who the "someone" who has it pegged. Give us a clue :waitasec:

I'm curious as to who the "someone" who has it pegged. Give us a clue :waitasec:

I'm so sorry I can't recall who posted the info - it was speculation about Cisco employess and such. I do believe it is on this thread or on the affair thread. Again I didn't post it - I merely agreed that I knew of the connection in hope that it would settle the rumors about Heather B.

my mom use to say "be careful of your actions because they may come back to haunt you someday." while there is always the possibility BC didn't kill his wife and while we don't know all the facts yet and none of us can convict him without a reasonable doubt...many have seen many cases that are so similiar and sad to say end result was spouse did it.

Thank you for clearing this up.

Respectfully,
RC

Oh you aren't upsetting me. All I am posting for "FACT" is that it is not Heather B that BC was having a fling with. I'm trying to CLEAR UP false rumors. I do know that the affair is with a person named Heather just not Heather B.

A few tidbits from this post and the net.

http://www.runraleigh.com/2004_raceresults/5th_annual_second_empire_5k.htm

HM and NC finished a 5k race in 2004 with exactly the same time (running together?)

http://rodweb02.co.wake.nc.us/books/genext/genextdetail.asp?DocId=107586649

HM is listed on separation papers (she was/is married to SH)

http://center.spoke.com/info/index-person/hb-he-128

SH lists his employer as Cisco

http://center.spoke.com/info/index-person/hb-he-128

HM lists her employer as Cisco

http://64.233.169.104/search?q=cach...37;22heather+metour"&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=5&gl=us

Picture on a "book club" profile with title HM (listed as Cary, NC)

He's between a rock and a hard place re testifying at a custody hearing, considering he may become a criminal defendant.

Respectfully,
RC

Still just as hard to get. We shall see if Brad fights it soon enough. Any wager ? I say no way is he going to fight it.

The person who found her probably was from the same subdivision.

I'd say that the "I've walked my dog home, now I'll flag down the authorities", pretty much says that he's from the subdivision.

What I'd like to ask you, since you have property in that development; The confusion over his 911 call makes me think that Fielding is in the county, with Raleigh mailing addresses and Cary phone numbers. Though this has nothing to do with Nancy Cooper, but am I close?

I'd say that the "I've walked my dog home, now I'll flag down the authorities", pretty much says that he's from the subdivision.

What I'd like to ask you, since you have property in that development; The confusion over his 911 call makes me think that Fielding is in the county, with Raleigh mailing addresses and Cary phone numbers. Though this has nothing to do with Nancy Cooper, but am I close?

Magister,

I do not live as close to the area as the poster who has a lot there, but the very early reports on WRAL indicated that the location of the body was in the county, and Donnie Harrison, Wake County Sheriff, was on the scene. The initial video from the location had an interview with Sheriff Harrison.

I would say you are correct, based on this.

CyberPro

That Cary Police are in charge, is a clue to where the investigators think the crime took place.

Fielding Drive is outside of Cary.
Wallsburg Court is inside of Cary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members