VA - Grateful Dead Fan - Unidentified male, 26 June 1995 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's the rest of the tour dates for 1995 including the RFK one in June.

# RFK Stadium, Washington, D.C. (Saturday 6/24/95)
# RFK Stadium, Washington, D.C. (Sunday 6/25/95)
# The Palace, Auburn Hills, MI (Tuesday 6/27/95)
# The Palace, Auburn Hills, MI (Wednesday 6/28/95)
# Three Rivers Stadium, Pittsburgh, PA (Friday 6/30/95)
# Deer Creek Amphitheater, Noblesville, IN (Sunday 7/2/95)
# Deer Creek Amphitheater, Noblesville, IN (Monday 7/3/95)
# Riverport Amphitheatre, Maryland Heights, MO (Wednesday 7/5/95)
# Riverport Amphitheatre, Maryland Heights, MO (Thursday 7/6/95)
# Soldier Field, Chicago, IL (Saturday 7/8/95)
# Soldier Field, Chicago, IL (Sunday 7/9/95)

http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~mleone/gdead/95.html

I dont know if anyone here would be willing to help with this, but I am willing to go through any available high school yearbooks on the internet for any boy named Jason with similar characteristics to JD.

Perhaps North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, and Florida would be good places to start.

She doesn't have any contact with any of her old "road/deadhead" friends anymore, but she took a look at the links and said she'd keep it in mind incase she hears/sees anything else.

I just shot off a message to long-time friend of mine who IIRC has been a fan of TGD for a long time. Seeing if she knows anybody who went to that concert. I'll post back when I get anything.

I wouldn't even know how to get my hands on those. I've seen other people on here come up with yearbooks online, but haven't been able to figure out how/where.

I dont know if anyone here would be willing to help with this, but I am willing to go through any available high school yearbooks on the internet for any boy named Jason with similar characteristics to JD.

Perhaps North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, and Florida would be good places to start.

Not all schools will have their yearbooks online. We would have to compile a list of schools in each state, and then each of us chunk at a bit of them, ruling out some as we go.

It would take a while, but less time with more help. It would be worth it in the end to find this boy's real identity.

If you ever find yearbooks online I would be willing to help look through them. I even took my old year books out of storage and stared into them since I had just graduated high school in 1995 and there were many "deadheads" in my school in Pennsylvania and since the concert tickets he had were from PA I thought I would try and contact some of my old deadhead friends to see if they scalped tickets to the same show.

Just wanted to say you can get a fast list of schools off of myspace pretty easy and they are catagorized by city. There are no phone numbers to the schools but it would be a start for the names.

I found a few grateful dead fansite groups on Myspace. I gave them some information and asked them to post it, hoping someone there knows something.

Just wanted to say you can get a fast list of schools off of myspace pretty easy and they are catagorized by city. There are no phone numbers to the schools but it would be a start for the names.

classmates.com is good too.

I think what we need to do is reread the thread, then anything that is pert and needs more discussion start a separate thread. Get organized what we have.

Facts
Theories
What has been done
Positively Ruled Out

yada yada

Then, someone that is not afraid to talk on the phone or to LE/Authority, should volunteer to start getting everything we can on this case from LE/ME, reports to pics....the more facts and postitive info we have the easier this will be.

Thoughts?

I think what we need to do is reread the thread, then anything that is pert and needs more discussion start a separate thread. Get organized what we have.

Facts
Theories
What has been done
Positively Ruled Out

yada yada

Then, someone that is not afraid to talk on the phone or to LE/Authority, should volunteer to start getting everything we can on this case from LE/ME, reports to pics....the more facts and postitive info we have the easier this will be.

Thoughts?

Great ideas - I'll start going back through the thread tonight.

I don't have a problem talking to LE at all, if you need me to do it, let me know.

I'll also volunteer to go through yearbooks if someone will point me to the right direction where to find them.

Would love to get this young man id'd.

Barb

I started a Facts thread and listed what I could so far.

I am going to investigate a way to look at the yearbooks, either later or tomorrow...unless someone can do it before then.

I started a Facts thread and listed what I could so far.

I am going to investigate a way to look at the yearbooks, either later or tomorrow...unless someone can do it before then.

we just don't even know where to start with that...do you know many highschools are in one county?

what is your plan? start where he was located and go out?

I was thinking to compile a list of where he was found, and the states south of there. It would obviously take a lot of time and searching, but I cant think of any other ways to find anything.

We dont have to look at each yearbook photo, however if each of us can be assigned to a chunk of schools, perhaps we can send an email to the administrator of each school with the details we know, and see if they can help us with any information we already know.

I can write a letter, or perhaps someone else can do it, and we can all use the same letter to send out.

Perhaps we can write another letter to send to Grateful Dead groups over the internet.

What about going thru classmates.com? Maybe a bulletin could be posted looking for the girls? or maybe even Jason himself? :confused:

I was thinking to compile a list of where he was found, and the states south of there. It would obviously take a lot of time and searching, but I cant think of any other ways to find anything.

We dont have to look at each yearbook photo, however if each of us can be assigned to a chunk of schools, perhaps we can send an email to the administrator of each school with the details we know, and see if they can help us with any information we already know.

I can write a letter, or perhaps someone else can do it, and we can all use the same letter to send out.

Send out a mail merge letter to each school in certain states where he may have attended. I am willing to help & send out letters to schools.

I was thinking the same, maybe get students involved in helping? A community project?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LightInv