The Search for Caylee-Possible Physical Locations

A forum search didn't yield an extensive amount of focus on Lake Underhill. My apologies if this is covered already. I think it deserves a thread for a little focused exploration.

Surely Lake Underhill would've been on Casey's short list in her search for a disposal location.
*It was in Casey's recent memory the week of June 16 having taken the walk on June 12 (likely) or 13.
*It was very familiar to her.
*It is located between the Sawgrass Apartments & Ricardo/JP/Amy's Glenwood Apartment
*It is located a short distance from the Amscot store where the Pontiac was abandoned
*It meets the criteria of being within a small radius from Caylee's last known sighting

a) On the east side of the lake, south side of the toll road (408) there is a small park adjoining the parking lot and what appear to be two small piers, and despite being next to passersby on the toll road (408) and Lake Underhill Rd (15) in this area, there are mature trees and landscaping for screening. There also appears to be a break in the curb allowing a car to access the water's edge in the northeast corner of the parking lot.

b) On the west side of the lake, south side of the toll road (408) there appears to be a very small park where the walking trail includes a semi-circle before reaching the East Anderson & (408) toll road interchange. There appears to be mature trees and landscaping for screening this area and ample room for a car to pull onto the shoulder for a brief period without drawing attention.

c) On the west side of the lake, north side of the toll road (408), just off the (526) S. Crystal Lake Dr, there appears to be a highway depot/construction gravel pit of sorts. This area is bounded on the north by open fields at the Orlando Exec Airport. I'm unable to tell if access is restricted. If access is not restricted, there is direct, drive-up access to the water's edge, several large piles of loose fill, and a large collection of orange construction barrels - all items which might be of use.

was was the lake that was used for the diving training?

Hey Bond - maybe forward your info to Tim and TES. I agree with you.

This is Game Theory's original post
http://www.local6.com/news/17377554/detail.html

Leonard Padilla and missing Caylee Anthony's grandmother, Cindy, appeared on a national talk show Tuesday night.
Padilla then said in the upcoming weeks, the country will see some revelations in the case.
"When the FBI, who has got some of the finest labs in the world, comes back (with findings), it is going to shock the world over something Lee, Casey and Cindy have known since Wednesday when they released their preliminary findings," Padilla said. "And also, the Dumpster located a mile and quarter away from the boyfriend Tony's home is going to play a big part in this."

Has Tim Miller and Equusearch searched the landfill associated with that dumpster???

I know that the police are giving Tim areas to search, which is wonderful. I also know that some of the searchers felt frustrated because the areas they were given to search were hard to get to, had lots of undergrowth, and more. I tend to believe Casey would not go to that much trouble trying to hide Caylee's body. It would have to be an area that she could have driven her car up to and hidden it fairly close to where her car could drive.

Please list where you think Casey might have put Caylee's body and why that location!

I have 3 places that I think Casey dumped Caylee's body.

1) In the Amscot dumpster--this is where she parked her car, easy to get to, nobody would question someone throwing a bag of trash into a dumpster

2) In Lake Jessup--if you go on 417 from Orlando towards Sanford, there is an area where the bridge goes directly over water. It is an area that is not highly traveled at night, and if you live in the area, you know that. Casey could have put Caylee's body in a duffle or suitcase, weighed it down with the imfamous "pavers" in the back yard(also why she needed a shovel-to pry up a paver) and threw the bag over the bridge.

3) An area by Mud Lake--if you go towards Kissimmee, and get off at the Boggy Creek Rd exit and take a right, the first right you come to is a dirt road or a small access road that takes you to a power sub-station. You can actually continue on this road quite a way and you will eventually come to Mud Lake. There is a path that leads to the lake. If Casey used a roller bag to move Caylee, she could have easily transported her to the water, and put the bag in the lake. Again, weighing it down with one of the pavers or something similar.

What do you think???

You could be right - but I think she would dispose of the body in the easiest manner she could think of. I am afraid that she put it in a dumpster, and now this precious little child is in the landfill. I think that is why she says she doesn't know where Caylee is - because she doesn't know where the dumpster was emptied at the landfill site.

i dont know why but i think caylee is right under thier noses .. somewhere very very close to them .. i

From another thread:

Originally Posted by QuietStorm

Aerial view of Sawgrass Apartments, where Casey says she "dropped off" Caylee. Very disturbing.

Has Tim, Eqqusearch stated that this lake will be searched??

My guess is that he will. He said that LE is directing him where to search based on Casey's "electronic footprints." That would likely mean phone and credit card records.

I read, somewhere, that LE has charted Casey's movements and timelines.

I know that the police are giving Tim areas to search, which is wonderful. I also know that some of the searchers felt frustrated because the areas they were given to search were hard to get to, had lots of undergrowth, and more. I tend to believe Casey would not go to that much trouble trying to hide Caylee's body. It would have to be an area that she could have driven her car up to and hidden it fairly close to where her car could drive.

Please list where you think Casey might have put Caylee's body and why that location!

I have 3 places that I think Casey dumped Caylee's body.

1) In the Amscot dumpster--this is where she parked her car, easy to get to, nobody would question someone throwing a bag of trash into a dumpster

2) In Lake Jessup--if you go on 417 from Orlando towards Sanford, there is an area where the bridge goes directly over water. It is an area that is not highly traveled at night, and if you live in the area, you know that. Casey could have put Caylee's body in a duffle or suitcase, weighed it down with the imfamous "pavers" in the back yard(also why she needed a shovel-to pry up a paver) and threw the bag over the bridge.

3) An area by Mud Lake--if you go towards Kissimmee, and get off at the Boggy Creek Rd exit and take a right, the first right you come to is a dirt road or a small access road that takes you to a power sub-station. You can actually continue on this road quite a way and you will eventually come to Mud Lake. There is a path that leads to the lake. If Casey used a roller bag to move Caylee, she could have easily transported her to the water, and put the bag in the lake. Again, weighing it down with one of the pavers or something similar.

What do you think???

Unique idea on the pavers... however, I understood that those were laid on July 4th in the Anthony yard.

I am thinking a Dumpster. Which one, I don't know, but probably not Amscot's. Didn't a cadaver dog check that one out and no hit? Anyhow...going with Casey's bits of truth, she "absolutely doesn't know" where Caylee is...well, she could be anywhere in the landfill. What a horrid thought!

Something else that troubles me is it seems Casey may have buried her once and then for whatever reason moved her to the trunk. (borrowed shovel, decomp and dirt in the trunk) If poor little Caylee's body was in that trunk for too long, deterioriating fast, the odor overwhelming...Casey needed it over quick and easy and tossed her in. (gosh, it pains me to type that)

I just found this thread! Didn't see it in the list, so I had started a new thread. Should we merge the 2 threads??? Can someone look through this thread and actually make a list of places that have been mentioned to search???

These are the ones I found on this thread:

Dumpster by Amscot

Wooded area behind house

Lake by Sawgrass

On my thread, I asked for SPECIFIC locations on a map, not just "in a pond" or "in the woods" or "J. Blanchard Park" all these are tooooooo big!

I want a place on a map, with how Casey got there to get rid of the body!

here's the link to my thread:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=70211

Let's look at google earth, or if you live in the area, drive around, anything to get an exact location to search, how did Casey get there, and why you think this might be the location.

I'd love to get a list very probable locations for LE and/or TES to search.

I do agree with people that think the search should begin at the home, and go from there.

Remember, Casey said Caylee was close to home!

Somewhere near Universal studios!! Have said so from the beginning. It is close to the Anthony home, Casey is very familiar and mentions it all the time. Even remembers having the "lost phone" there when she was there not for work and also not there for what she would call fun (that's what she said to Lee on the phone.) Not in the park itself, too much surveillance but somewhere near.

One thing that stuck out to me in the docs was ALAFAYA TRAIL

so much seemed to go on there it wasn't funny I think it was mentioned 4 or 5 times

which was about the same amount of times J Blanchard park((though I think it was interesting Casey specifically mentioned the THE BIG TRAIL--what 2 year old likes a big trail over a playground??))

I am thinking a Dumpster. Which one, I don't know, but probably not Amscot's. Didn't a cadaver dog check that one out and no hit? Anyhow...going with Casey's bits of truth, she "absolutely doesn't know" where Caylee is...well, she could be anywhere in the landfill. What a horrid thought!

Something else that troubles me is it seems Casey may have buried her once and then for whatever reason moved her to the trunk. (borrowed shovel, decomp and dirt in the trunk) If poor little Caylee's body was in that trunk for too long, deterioriating fast, the odor overwhelming...Casey needed it over quick and easy and tossed her in. (gosh, it pains me to type that)

Yes, Sgt. Allen was shown on the news yesterday saying they didn't get a hit at the Amscot dumpster.

I know it's a strange idea, but what about CEMETERY. Usually, during the day, not many people there and if someone could see young girl doing some 'gardening work with shovel' around the fresh burial place - noone would be suspicious...looks like th caring person...In addition, it's safe because LE wouldn't bring dogs there...However, it worth to get dogs there because if she used the cemetery as the hidden spot for Caylee's body - dog would pick-up the smell right away because body is not in casket...sorry, pretty gruesome idea...but very possible one, isn't?....

Somewhere near Universal studios!! Have said so from the beginning. It is close to the Anthony home, Casey is very familiar and mentions it all the time. Even remembers having the "lost phone" there when she was there not for work and also not there for what she would call fun (that's what she said to Lee on the phone.) Not in the park itself, too much surveillance but somewhere near.

MnkeyBznes:

Tell us WHERE at universal!!! Get on mapquest, google earth, or whatever, and give some exact locations!!!

PLEASE!!!! I think this idea has merit, but exactly where at universal? Like: in the retention pond in the far right corner of the parking lot. (this is not a location as far as I know, I am just giving an example!!!)

There are some apartments very near Universal Studios named "Bella Vita" just off Turkey Lake Road. To the north of the apartments is Sand Lake and Boo Boos Lake to the south. Both lakes are very accessible and have wooded areas. Casey's tattoo in honor of Caylee contained the words "Bella Vita".

One thing that stuck out to me in the docs was ALAFAYA TRAIL

so much seemed to go on there it wasn't funny I think it was mentioned 4 or 5 times

which was about the same amount of times J Blanchard park((though I think it was interesting Casey specifically mentioned the THE BIG TRAIL--what 2 year old likes a big trail over a playground??))

tell me where on alafaya trail! alafaya is a BIG location on a map. Now tell me where on alafaya she disposed of the body???

or again: if you think J. Bllanchard- where at the park. There are alot of locations at that park...where specifically do you think she could have placed her???

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back