Rants and Random Ideas ABOUT THE CASE thread #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, in my case, I have absolutely no problem with how the police are moving on this case. I am sure they know a heck of a lot more then we think they do. I know they are working hard on the case and I applaud their efforts. I am willing to be patient and wait as long as it takes for them to have the best case possible.

My frustration is in the mistakes that were made early on. LE not interested in the receipts (according to Cindy, that is)... thus receipts were disposed of by Cindy (that would have been a great time for Maddie the trash bandit, eh? lol) And also the mistake LE made leaving the car with the Anthony's. I am sure the detectives in this case would have a slightly easier time making heads and tails out of the lies if the car was impounded immediately and if all receipts were confiscated.

I applaud LE too....keep in mind that Cindy had not turned over her credit card records to LE as Yuri asked her to do in her video interview. I do not give any credit to what Cindy says regarding LE's perfomance especially after watching that interview. It was mind boggling to watch.

Well, in my case, I have absolutely no problem with how the police are moving on this case. I am sure they know a heck of a lot more then we think they do. I know they are working hard on the case and I applaud their efforts. I am willing to be patient and wait as long as it takes for them to have the best case possible.

My frustration is in the mistakes that were made early on. LE not interested in the receipts (according to Cindy, that is)... thus receipts were disposed of by Cindy (that would have been a great time for Maddie the trash bandit, eh? lol) And also the mistake LE made leaving the car with the Anthony's. I am sure the detectives in this case would have a slightly easier time making heads and tails out of the lies if the car was impounded immediately and if all receipts were confiscated.

I totally agree with you on this matter, Suzet. I'm just not personally ready to play the game of involving CA and GA in a conspiracy with KC, as many others on this site are apparently trying to do.

Have to laugh at the Anthony's boasting about how many "supporters" they have..."2000 new friends and supporters" on the Myspace page...HA HA
Most are snoopy snoopersons just wanting to see if they will be added have their comments posted. I got a real hoot when I linked to several of these "supporters" myspace pages only to find negative comments/photos etc. about Casey being a baby killer, a pic of Caylee with the caption "My mommy killed me" YEAH....these are the "supporters" they are boasting about. Pull your heads out Anthony's.:clap:

I totally agree with you on this matter, Suzet. I'm just not personally ready to play the game of involving CA and GA in a conspiracy with KC, as many others on this site are apparently trying to do.

I don't know that people are necessarily playing a game in implicating the Anthony's as much as discussing some of their inappropriate actions and behavior. I started out with much compassion for them and still feel sorry for what is going on in their family although most of that sympathy lies with George for me. Cindy has just done so many things that I cannot excuse or get my head around. She should not be protecting her daughter but ensuring Caylee is provided a proper burial and the dignity she deserves.

She does not have to stop loving Casey....she should just stop lending credence to her lies as the only person it hurts is little Caylee....imho.

I don't think CA and GA had anything to do with Caylee's diapperance, but they are sure doing a lot of misleading and sidestepping now. It seems they will do anything to protect their daughter, I have a girl the same age as KC, I don't know if I could be so benevolent, if I knew she had done away with my grandchild. IIRC Cindy looked like she was trying to literally keep her mouth shut when she was testifying. Her lips couldn't have been more pursed together,

I don't think CA and GA had anything to do with Caylee's diapperance, but they are sure doing a lot of misleading and sidestepping now. It seems they will do anything to protect their daughter, I have a girl the same age as KC, I don't know if I could be so benevolent, if I knew she had done away with my grandchild. IIRC Cindy looked like she was trying to literally keep her mouth shut when she was testifying. Her lips couldn't have been more pursed together,

Her interview with Yuri is what really blew me away. My jaw was on the floor. What I saw was going way beyond denial. enough is enough with Cindy'know? Its about little Caylee not Casey. Not anymore anyway.

It only took me a limited time of watching the A family to realize they were the ones "playing games" in this case. Until their actions and words spoke volumes about the roles they possibly played in this scenario, it was not even in question. They brought this all upon themselves. Their own words and actions are working against them.

No one here has done anything except call it like we have seen it with our own eyes. We aren't trying to do anything except get to the truth of what happened to Caylee and to find out why people want to cover it up instead.

Her interview with Yuri is what really blew me away. My jaw was on the floor. What I saw was going way beyond denial. enough is enough with Cindy'know? Its about little Caylee not Casey. Not anymore anyway.

you're soooo right! After that interview with YM, I wonder if JG will be next in a liable suit. And we all need to remember, this is all about that little angel Caylee.

I was just (re) listening to some of the recordings on murtwitnessone live and people are chatting. Someone just announced that they found some items of interest at Jay Blanchard park. Fingers crossed, prayers-a-flyin'!!!!

ay at Jay Blanchard Park. Awaiting an underwater camera and a boat which will be done by TES.Posted by Wyatt Locke, one of the searches with The Body Hunters.
05:46 ustreamer-46909 : hmmmmmm
05:47 ustreamer-46909 : I sure hope we finally get answers. Poor caylee
05:47 ustreamer-95672 : does it say what the items were?
05:48 ustreamer-68447 : they will keep ithush hus

That should probably go on the rumor thread. I don't trust anything associated in any way with that group personally.

It only took me a limited time of watching the A family to realize they were the ones "playing games" in this case. Until their actions and words spoke volumes about the roles they possibly played in this scenario, it was not even in question. They brought this all upon themselves. Their own words and actions are working against them.

No one here has done anything except call it like we have seen it with our own eyes. We aren't trying to do anything except get to the truth of what happened to Caylee and to find out why people want to cover it up instead.

very very well said SS. Very well said.

At that time, her thoughts should have been on finding Caylee...NOT keeping her mind and hands busy by cleaning anything. She should have been on the phone calling everyone she knew, calling for people to search, whatever she could do at that point...but instead...she goes into cleaning mode?! Not buying it.

I haven't spread rumors that I am aware of. GA WAS in fact the one who mentioned the smell in the car was "cleaning fluid" before it was ever mentioned about the Chloroform. I can direct you to the video clip. Why would he mention it at all?
The excuses people make for the A family absolutely stun me at times. I could rant about it for hours. Gee, I haven't seen my granddaughter in weeks and don't know where my daughter is. It smells like there's been a dead body in the damn car...I think I'll tidy up a little and do a load or two of laundry. GMAB.

Another rant of mine is how quickly everyone is to let GA off the hook...big bad Cindy just dominates him...it isn't his fault. If anyone sits by and allows their spouse to act destructively in situations involving their children and grandchildren they are just as much to blame and even more pathetic. The last time I checked he was allowing Casey to live under his roof and look out for her own best interest while not saying a word or lifting a finger to help find Caylee. Just because the guy doesn't have enough guts to do the right thing doesn't mean he is any better than Cindy or any less culpable.

The excuses people make for the A family absolutely stuns me at times. I could rant about it for hours. Gee, I haven't seen my granddaughter in weeks and don't know where my daughter is. It smells like there's been a dead body in the damn car...I think I'll tidy up a little and do a load or two of laundry. GMAB.

Another rant of mine is how quickly everyone is to let GA off the hook...big bad Cindy just dominates him...it isn't his fault. If anyone sits by and allows their spouse to act destructively in situations involving their children and grandchildren they are just as much to blame and even more pathetic. The last time I checked he was allowing Casey to live under his roof and look out for her own best interest while not saying a word or lifting a finger to help find Caylee. Just because the guy doesn't have enough guts to do the right thing doesn't mean he is any better than Cindy or any less culpable.

softsoul - I agree. I think that I said before that if my daughter handed me back the stolen gas cans and said, "Here's your fu*(ing gas cans!" that would have been the last time she drove my car - period! Get a spine, Georgey. Actually I had been thinking that although I ABHORRE extramarital affairs I think that 3 weeks ago I would have given GA my blessing to go back to his mistress!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't see the point of making excuses for them as they make plenty of their own. ;) They seem to have an "excuse" for everything: Pizza. Squirrel. Cleaning fluid. Oops, wrong date. Ex-BF. I could go on and on and on...

I had read a whole bunch of other messages about GA having an EM affair a while ago.....probably why Casey told Amy the half truth about GA & CA getting a divorce? Can't remember the time, but when I have time I'll go back and see if I can't find those posts for you. Again, I'm only going by what I'm getting here....http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=70779&highlight=mistress
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=70779&highlight=mistress
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=70779&highlight=mistress
Geez. I'm having a tough time trying to search for all of the places that I'd read it.....but I can tell you with certainty that I didn't dream it up. I read it here, more than a couple of times. Is this another evil rumor????????? HHHHEEEEELLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I deleted my post since it is nothing that has been verified. Without having a link to a source other than speculation on here, we should not start rumors.

SS: I cannot recall GA saying anything in recordings about "his affair"....I'd only read about it here...... I don't mean to rock the boat, man, but this is the only place that I'm getting any details and I have been trusting what has been posted. If what I have posted about is a complete untruth pleeeeease DO TELL ME. I WANT FACTS just like the rest of you (Casey exempt). We're all here to help each other.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneLostGrl
I tend to believe there was not much of a relationship because of the divorce filing. but that is MO!

I, personally, don't know what to make of the affair allegation.
That KC said it lends it no credibility but her mother's denial doesn't hold any weight with me either. I don't think Cindy knew Amy very well and she may not have wanted to shared such a personal thing with her. I also don't think she'd want that bit of "dirty laundry" out there.

I imagine LE probably checked it out and if there is/was a mistress spoke with her.

I haven't found anywhere it can be substantiated as of yet. For now, I would move it over to the rumor thread until we can determine if it was just in a discussion or if people found references to it.

All of those links you posted came from the rumor thread. I would have to say it is exactly that. Just because people from other sites or blogs post it...would not be factual source. If we heard one of the A fam say it on cam or if it was reported in the media that it was confirmed...it would be different. As it is...we can only assume it isn't factual.

ss: I'm awfully sorry (shamefully again) for being naive. I do recall reading on WS about the A's going through some tough times because of GA's affair. I SHOULD go back and listen to AH's recordings to see what she said in there....thought there was something other than Casey saying they were..... anyways, I'm just going on what I get here and from the transcripts and recordings. I wish/hope that if I post something that is NOT proven you guys would respond and let me know that it's a RUMOR and not PROVEN. The last thing I want to do is spread lies.....that's Casey's job!!!!

i was driving a few nights ago and hit a skunk........

im sure i killed it, and i tried to avoid it.. im 99.9 percent sure the skunk is dead.

it smelled like a dead skunk the next day.. even in the car

2 days later the skunk smell was gone

i know the difference between dead skunks, dead squirrels and dead people

im not an expert on any of them, but

come one... these people know exactly what is going on

and yet they still come up with more excuses than anything i have EVER seen in my life

poor little caylee:furious:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member