Identified! AR - Whitehall Motel in El Dorado, WhtFem, 81UFAR, 18-21, Jul'91 - #1 - Kelly from VA

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hear the transfer alot of prisoners to LA from Arkansas and their website does not show pictures, But now that I think about it , he really is probably out can someone ask the detective if she knows?

I sent Detective Phillips an email and asked her about McAlphin (if he was in prsion, dead or what?) and I haven't heard back from her. She is however, a very busy Detective, so I'm sure she'll respond when she finds the time!

When I did a geneaology search for him (McAlphin), GUESS what name comes up as living in El Dorado, AR (where he killed her) WILLIE JAMES MCALPHIN!!!! Okay now, that's another one of those strange coincidences, since two of the Stroud's (Texas) family name's were Willie James Stroud and Willie James Dantzler, mmmmm...... A whole nutha level, I'm telling ya! Maybe that's why the Stroud's have refused to divulge any info, ya think?!!! I'm gonna search the DOC for that name, see what comes up.....

I'll be back!

Jeremiah 29:11-14

I know this is a pretty girl, BUT, what condition was the body found in? Obviously they have many pictures from life. She looks like she could possibly be a transgender or transexual man. She has that look in the face on many pictures and the height as well. Is it at all possible that her remains could not be identified for sure as female but that they went by the pictures and assumed it? Just curious as to whether there's a possibility. You hear about people who really live their lives as another gender, perhaps even had the hormones and the operation, and people in their old lives don't even know it? Would a post-op transgender person be readily apparent to a medical examiner?

Wonder if Det. Phillips and her colleagues have contacted The boyds Studio, the Raven, etc. to see if anyone can identify our Jane doe?

Wonder if Det. Phillips and her colleagues have contacted The boyds Studio, the Raven, etc. to see if anyone can identify our Jane doe?

We totally think alike! I sent Boyd's an email, see if he remembers her, I linked her doe network file, maybe he'll respond to me, His email was posted on the site, so I thought he might help out a little, however, he may not remember her at all...... We'll see!

I am sure that Detective Phillips and ME Chief Edwards have followed up on all those places, but, if it was a long time ago that Jane was there, they (menu places) may not recall, especially if she didn't use any of the aliases when she was there. I feel strongly that she was employed at the Raven before she ended up in Texas! Not sure if those folks would give out any info, but ya never know.... Their site has contact info, I may do that, all they can say is Nope, never knew her! They certainly can't chew me up and spit me out, for asking!
One thing I have noticed about Jane, I'm sure you all have too, is that in most of her pics, she looks different in all of them.

Now, here's what I found on Willie James McAlphin (I suspect this is James Roy) There is a current warrant for his arrest, looks like a hot check fine:
MCALPHIN, WILLIE JAMES 725 SHORT WILSON//EL DORADO//71730- DEFAULT TIMEPAY OF FEL. FINE $1970
It appears he didn't pay a felony fine! You can read it here:http://www.unioncountysheriff.net/viewpage.php?page_id=4 But it changes almost daily, that's why I decided to post it here!

I have found a missing gal from Virgina that looks alot like Jane, I'll post it in the next post!

Here's the link: http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/38dfva.html
Hazel's Info:
Hazel Alice Klug
Missing since May 20, 1986 from Richmond, Henrico County, Virginia.
Classification: Involuntary

Vital Statistics

Date Of Birth: August 22, 1962
Age at Time of Disappearance: 23 years old
Height and Weight at Time of Disappearance: 5'3; 117 pounds
Distinguishing Characteristics: White female. Blonde hair; blue eyes.
Marks, Scars: She has a scar on the abdomen.

Circumstances Of Disappearance
Klug, a title researcher for a Richmond law firm, spoke to a co-worker whom she was dating on the phone around 11:30 PM on May 20, 1986 from her home in the Crestview area of Richmond, VA. It was a normal conversation and Klug gave no indication that anything was wrong.
Klug did not report to her workplace the next day, May 21. The police searched her home and discovered that her dog was still at home, along with her car.
The only items missing were Ms. Klug's purse and a suitcase. The suitcase was large enough to put the 5-foot-3-inch Ms. Klug in and take away unnoticed.
Police suspect foul play in Klug's disappearance.

Investigators
If you have any information on this case, please contact:
Henrico County Police Department
Homicide Unit
804-672-4840
You may remain anonymous if you wish when submitting information.
NCIC Number: M-813075753
Please refer to this number when contacting any agency with information regarding this case

I realize Ms. Klug was not quite as tall as Jane was when she was found, but ya never know.... Looks alot like her, to me, especially the makeup style! Ms. Klugs lifestyle wasn't close to Janes, but I haven't found much info on her! I'm not totally convinced, but since I haven't heard anything from Chris Edwards on Rebecca Dunn, yet, I thought I'd see what you all thought!

Here some a side by sides:

Hazel on left - Jane on right

Attachments

• Copy of klug_hazel2 missing from VA 5-20-86.jpg
    Copy of klug_hazel2 missing from VA 5-20-86.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 53
  • Copy of klug_hazel missing from VA 5-20-86.jpg
    Copy of klug_hazel missing from VA 5-20-86.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 42
Oh!! and I believe someone before me suggested Ms. Klug, I'll go back and see if I can find who that was......

Be back!

MadeaBecBec because of the circumstances I am pretty sure this would not be a match. The missing women you listed was only 5 foot 3 and last talked to a co-worker she was dating. I wouldn't be surprised if he became a suspect. The only thing missing was a suitcase that was big enough to fit her body in, I think the police have an idea of what happened and I do not think she is alive, unfortunately. If this is the case I'm thinking of, of the women with all of those mugshots, I do not think that a young women who held a legit job would run away to live life as a criminal for years. I hope I don't sound too straightforward but I also don't think that she looks like the UID.

About the victim being a transgendered man, I think the police would have been able to find out very easily if it was considering the female anatomy is obvious, right? :)

Oh!! and I believe someone before me suggested Ms. Klug, I'll go back and see if I can find who that was......

Mmmm. couldn't find it, it may be in the cold case thread, but I don't care to read over that thread again..... Anywho, I'm not the original poster for Hazel Klug, but I agree on alot of the similarities. Ms. Klug's lifestyle and this JDs seemed to be quite the opposite, so that's my biggest hangup on her being a match.

BBL!!! :silenced:

MadeaBecBec because of the circumstances I am pretty sure this would not be a match. The missing women you listed was only 5 foot 3 and last talked to a co-worker she was dating. I wouldn't be surprised if he became a suspect. The only thing missing was a suitcase that was big enough to fit her body in, I think the police have an idea of what happened and I do not think she is alive, unfortunately. If this is the case I'm thinking of, of the women with all of those mugshots, I do not think that a young women who held a legit job would run away to live life as a criminal for years. I hope I don't sound too straightforward but I also don't think that she looks like the UID.

About the victim being a transgendered man, I think the police would have been able to find out very easily if it was considering the female anatomy is obvious, right? :)

ITA! I just wanted to put her out there, because of the likeness' and also thought that JD and Ms. Klug could be related.... Of course, now Janes height is listed as 5'8" too,(https://identifyus.org/report.php?p=individual&i=2813) not extremely tall for a female. I am not sure if a person can grow 5 inches in 5 years, doubtful... I said before, I believe we're gonna have to search for a child that probably went missing in the late 70's early 80's! I'm also fearful that she's not listed at all....:banghead: I will not give up looking though, that's too sad for me.....

It's a good thing to be straightforward..... I appreciate that!!

BBL!!

A thread here for Ms. Martin :http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3522628#post3522628
Case file link: http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/1013dfnj.html
Cathleen Marie Martin
Missing since March 13, 1987 from Cape May, Cape May County, New Jersey.
Classification: Missing

Vital Statistics

Date Of Birth: September 26, 1958
Age at Time of Disappearance: 28 years old
Height and Weight at Time of Disappearance: 5'8"; 110 lbs.
Distinguishing Characteristics: White female. Blonde hair; blue eyes.
Marks, Scars: Coffee colored mark on right arm.
AKA: Cathleen Buttson; Catina Buttson
Dentals: Not available

Circumstances of Disappearance
Martin was last seen on March 13, 1987 in Cape May, NJ.

Investigators
If you have any information concerning this case, please contact:
Cape May Police Department
609-884-9500
Agency Case Number:
94-5001
NCIC Number: M-703761043
The photos of Ms. Martin appear to be digitally enhanced, so it may be a High school photo, methinks it may be a Graduation photo or a wedding announcement photo.....
Side by side pics

Attachments

• Copy of CMartin Missing 3-13-87 NJ.jpg
    Copy of CMartin Missing 3-13-87 NJ.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 66
  • Copy of 81UFAR4 found in AR 91.jpg
    Copy of 81UFAR4 found in AR 91.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 56
I found Ms. Bergeron, sometime back, but her hair had me confused, now I believe she's wearing a wig in her photo (the only one that I am able to find for her)plus the photo appears to be an old photo which brings to another problem I had, was Lurline's listed age as 14, how old could the pic be? But, the ears, the height, the eyes, the way she holds her mouth, when not smiling, all look too close to pass up. All the ancestry searches for Lurline come up as "about" 1960 or 1966, so that's even more confusing. I wish it was stated who made the report and what their relationship was, but haven't found that out either. SO, Here's her link: http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/1163dffl.html and her information: Lurline M Bergeron
Missing since July 1, 1991 from West Palm Beach, Palm Beach County, Florida.
Classification: Missing

Vital Statistics

Date Of Birth: August 9, 1976
Age at Time of Disappearance: 14 years old
Height and Weight at Time of Disappearance: 5'5"; 150 lbs.
Distinguishing Characteristics: White female. Brown hair; green eyes.
Marks, Scars: She has scars on both her legs; both her arms and on her abdomen.
Other: She is know to abuse drugs.

Circumstances of Disappearance
Bergeron was last seen on July 1, 1991 in West Palm Beach, FL.

Investigators
If you have any information concerning this case, please contact:
Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office
800-458-8477
Agency Case Number: 98-95465 NCIC Number: M-133377631

Now tell me "straight up" what y'all thnk, because that's the way I like it....
I'll be back, I'm off to search for matches to another one I'm working on....
Here's side by side pics:

Attachments

• Copy of 81UFAR8 mugshot.jpg
    Copy of 81UFAR8 mugshot.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 51
  • Copy of bergeron_lurline.jpg
    Copy of bergeron_lurline.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 64
I wish they had more information in the circumstances surrounding dissapearance. I mean, if the girl was last seen say, hiking in the woods that's going to make me think differently than if it says she probably ran away or had involvment with prostitution. I have no background information to go on except for the looks.

Lurline has scars, does the UID have scars? She is known to abuse drugs but if the UID doesn't have scars, I don't think Lurline looks enough like the UID that I'd get really excited or anything but there is a resemblance. It's a black and white picture but the nose and chin resembles her.

Cathleen looks like a possible match, is there any way you can contact the lead detective and ask for more information about her case? Or are you just going to submit it?

Jane Doe:
Distinguishing Characteristics: Brown hair at the time of her death; however, it had been previously dyed blonde, as the photos above attest. She had blue eyes. She had a small birthmark or scar beneath her left breast; she also had freckles. 3 piercings in right ear and approximately 2 in left ear.

Bergeron:
Marks, Scars: She has scars on both her legs; both her arms and on her abdomen

That's enough to make me think it's not a match even though there is a striking resemblance, I just don't think they would miss all those scars.

I think Lurline's face is a shaped a bit differently - enough to rule out. Their jawlines and chins are quite different.

I think our Jane Doe would have been on the streets for quite some in order to have racked up so much, uh, experience. I'm concerned that she was never reported missing or sometime along the way fell off the missing persons sites.

I still believe the key lies with the Stroud family. IMO

Bumping up Michelle Mulcahy for your opinions...

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/366dffl.html

What struck me : the circumstances of her disappearance from Florida (where our UID told friends she was from), the height, the hair/eye color, her "longish" face, and the scar under her left breast...she disappeared in 1979...she was only 16 then and if she went into prostitution at that time, she had alot of time to travel around...the age is a fit too...

What do you think?

I will email the ME Chief and Detective Phillips on both of them, they're at such a "standstill" on this case, from what I surmised, they're glad to check out most of the missing females that are close. I wasn't as convinced of Cathleen and Lurline as I was Kelli McGinnis (ruled out per fingerprints) and Rebecca J. Dunn, still haven't heard from anyone on Dunn, so I may wait to see if she is ruled out, first. I'll call the ME Chief about that one tomorrow morning!

I'll return!

Bumping up Michelle Mulcahy for your opinions...

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/366dffl.html

What struck me : the circumstances of her disappearance from Florida (where our UID told friends she was from), the height, the hair/eye color, her "longish" face, and the scar under her left breast...she disappeared in 1979...she was only 16 then and if she went into prostitution at that time, she had alot of time to travel around...the age is a fit too...

What do you think?

No, I don't think she is a possibility. Unfortunately, reading the details I think she was abducted by the man and women and is no longer alive. She had no history of drug use, was not a run away but instead was probably duped into believing a false story presented by this man and women and they did something very bad to her. In other words, I think that is a case of stranger abduction while I think our Jane Doe was a runaway who willingly led a life of crime due to her addiction problems. I think she may have never been reported missing as she led a transient life. I think the only key may be finding this family or putting out posters of the women or writing ads on various websites like craigs list in Florida.

ETA: I should have looked closer, I see that Mereditch had a scar under her breast and was 5'8. I am confused about the circumstances, did she get to her dance contest or disapear along the way? It says she arrived at a family friend's home with a man and women. I would check out this family friend, how does LE know they were telling the truth? If there was a man and women, could they have taken her and she chose not to contact her family for the ten years prior to her death?

Meredith when she dissapeared and a picture of our Doe

Attachments

• side.jpg
    side.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 78
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors