CA - Hasanni Campbell, 5, Oakland, 10 Aug 2009 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was told there was NO account at that address - therefore no pickup of trash. Would I like to open an account...

Did you happen to notice there were about 8 garbage cans by the back entrance of Shuz? I'm thinking once a week, LR drove her to work and they dumped it there to save some $

Did you happen to notice there were about 8 garbage cans by the back entrance of Shuz? I'm thinking once a week, LR drove her to work and they dumped it there to save some $

Good thinking! Hopefully, she didn't have to drag it with her on BART! sure, that makes sense - to save some dollars I bet that's what they do.

Trust me...there was no account for that address. I will call again tomorrow and find out if today's information was a mistake. I even double checked the address with her once she told me 'no account'. Maybe she is new.

Seems to me that if there is some way to get around paying for trash pickup - Ross would find it!

The only way there would be no account for that house would be if it was empty. The last owner/renter would have cancelled the account. Therefore, if that house has no account its because they never opened one.

Geez...what do they do with all those diapers? Use other peoples garbage cans at night? Can you just see them sneaking out after dark with the days trash?

Do you guys suppose that their trash records were requested by LE so the company just tells anyone who calls for that address that they've never heard of them? (Sorry if this has already been discussed - I'm popping back and forth tonight.)

http://www.johnburrislaw.com/CM/Custom/John-L-Burris-Biography.asp

(snipped) COLOR MINE
He earned a law degree from UC Berkeley School of Law -

His primary areas of focus for his practice include cases involving police misconduct, employment discrimination and criminal defense.

:waitasec:
(things that make me say...hmmmm)

HE ALSO DOES JAIL ABUSE CASES
Yet, he has come out and said himself recently he won't do their criminal defense, and I personally know for a fact that the bulk of his caseload is wrongful death suits against LE- mostly Oakland PD.

The only way there would be no account for that house would be if it was empty. The last owner/renter would have cancelled the account. Therefore, if that house has no account its because they never opened one.

Geez...what do they do with all those diapers? Use other peoples garbage cans at night? Can you just see them sneaking out after dark with the days trash?

Oh man. The little girl might have been partially potty trained, but she would use some diapers still I'd imagine. And they don't seem like cloth diaper sorts of folks to me.

He was involved in Illinois politics - wonder if he's a relation to Roland Burris, the Senator from Illinois?
I haven't asked, but I think he is. John grew up in Cook County Illinois IIRC...

I live in CA and we have trash pickup once a week. Garbage is collected every week and then on alternating weeks we have pickup for either recycling paper/metal/etc. or plant cuttings/lawn/uncooked veggies& fruits.
Out my direction, trash collection includes recycling once/week. We have a separate container and all glass, paper, etc, except for green waste and trash go in it.

Do you guys suppose that their trash records were requested by LE so the company just tells anyone who calls for that address that they've never heard of them?

It's possible, but I think they didn't open an account when the other tenants cancelled theirs.

It's possible, but I think they didn't open an account when the other tenants cancelled theirs.

Maybe the trash collection was cancelled when the house went on the market...and never reactivated again.

As Scoobedoo said in a post above- did we notice all the trash behind SHUZ - maybe Ross drove Jennifer to work once a week and dropped off their garbage. I think that's a really good possibility.

Maybe the trash collection was cancelled when the house went on the market...and never reactivated again.

As Scoobedoo said in a post above- did we notice all the trash behind SHUZ - maybe Ross drove Jennifer to work once a week and dropped off their garbage. I think that's a really good possibility.

I have to admit that's what I would do if I could and was low on funds and they charged me for garbage collection.

Then again, I use cloth diapers and have a fairly reduced garbage rate. If I had a lot of trash, I'd have to do it every day, and that might get extreme.

However, since LR was in the habit of dropping the kids off at 4 regularly, he could have done it then. No mention of garbage in the car that day on the 10th... possibly, he knew he'd be too busy?

I had an off the wall thought as I am getting ready to sign off soon, I'd thought I'd post it and see what you all think. I'm not sure what it would matter really to finding Hasanni but ~

When they brought the canines in to sniff the parking area behind Shuz, if Hasanni had been in that parking lot on a regular basis would they have able detected his scent from the repeated visits to the store since it is reported by LR that he would stand by the backdoor?

:waitasec: just scratching this out in my head.

I had an off the wall thought as I am getting ready to sign off soon, I'd thought I'd post it and see what you all think. I'm not sure what it would matter really to finding Hasanni but ~

When they brought the canines in to sniff the parking area behind Shuz, if Hasanni had been in that parking lot on a regular basis would they have able detected his scent from the repeated visits to the store since it is reported by LR that he would stand by the backdoor?

I was wondering that, myself. The street cleaner wouldn't have been in the parking lot. I think it would depend a lot on traffic in that lot, though. I wonder how many people walk around in it every day.

If she is 30, she would have graduated high school 12 years ago (1997). Online searches indicated she attended Abraham Lincoln High in SF (can merimer confirm?). I think the chances of another JC of her graduation year (slated to complete Cal in 4 years, graduating in 2001) from her high school and her city heading to the East Bay to attend Cal are slim. (She now works literally half a block from Berkeley -- I believe Claremont or a number of feet past is the dividing line between Berkeley and Oakland/Rockridge.)

Plus, I'll have to dig it up but each thread led to another when I searched online (usernames, addresses, etc.). I'm fairly confident it's her and I can't think of a reason beyond the dazed look and hysterical reaction to think she's not capable of attending Cal. (If she's innocent, not being herself -- outgoing and personable a la Shuz reviews or intelligent and together a la Cal -- is beyond understandable with the pressure she's been under. If not, I chalk the "unintelligent" reactions as a deflective performance and not evidence of her lack of intelligence.)

I went to a notable school, and I knew a woman who was in a similar high school recruitment program. She did not speak well at all -- very urban, slurry speech and low-end clothing and a lack of social awareness sometimes, but had a great personality and was very smart, eventually going on to med school.

Oh, and let's not forget, on her LinkedIn (which someone kindly provided me with the full profile on), she states her Shuz Rockridge current position, past SF Shuz position and lists University of California at Berkeley as her education. To me, the participation in the IAP makes sense, especially considering the apparent situation she grew up in.

Trying to read all these posts again.
Good evening (or night) Lincoln would have been my school had I not went to a Trade School. Remember she was in the Big Sister's program I cant remember her name its in 1 of my post's last name is Blackstone but she was a Disc Jockey for KFRC.
I am sure she helped guide JC the right way.. I believe you are talking about the right JC. She was brilliant when I remember her as a kid..Just didn't have many friends (That I remember). What JC seems to lack is social skills but on that same note if she DOESN'T REALLY KNOW what happened to HC this may be how she reacts to trauma.. I just hope we can find Hasanni soon..
Did I read right that the box is a mini refrigerator????How weird I just had my husband bring the mini fridge from the garage due the rugrats eating too much junk..Its about 3 ft tall and it could hold a 5 year old without the racks..(not that i have tried)lol

Yes the dogs would pick up his scent from having been there numerous times. My husband has trained search dogs and we have a basic knowlege of the capabilities.

That fact makes me feel strongly that LR may have had the car cleaned inside for the dogs to have not reacted to "Little Mans' scent at the back door of Shuz. Some of the facts would depend on what they used to "send" the dog on. Would have needed to be something of Hasanni's. i.e.clothing, favorite toy, blanket. I can try to answer questins but this dog thing sends my mind wondering in alot of directions, I do not want to get to long on this post.

p.s. on the box --If me box would be in my attack I keep the box from items like a mini-frig or a sroller, or electronis, nice later for storing the item and no digging to find paper work always goes into box if item is restored, but I'm a bit over organized, just not a typist

Many thanks again ForensicsFan for your very detailed and interesting posts (and for relaying your wife's impressions). It's really helped me to understand what things are like in and around the area, as well as more about JC. :)

Something just hit me and I don't think I've seen it posted yet, .... If LE is saying that Wal-mart Video is last known time Hasanni was seen , than the Pick-a-Part Salvage yard employee(s) who had origanlly stated they saw LR with "LittleMan" , were either mistaken, or not credible, or are known to LR and/or JC and were just Lying for him/them. LE did not believe or now have reason to no longer believe what was first said to be a confirmation, " that Hasanni was in that car crying at/or about mid-morning Aug 10th."
To me that is a confirmation that " Hasanni was no longer with us at/or about mid-morning Aug 10th. Maybe I'm just stating the obvious..... it's late.... and I have a broken heart...

I don't know, if I had money problems I'd be trading in the BMW on something a bit less expensive to run, and getting an actual job (I'm looking at you, LR!), rather than nitpicking about $40/month for trash pickup (although as WhyaDuck says, there are lots of other things you can do like cloth diapers, etc...). But these guys seem to be living above their means and they've not activated the trash pickup in over 8 months? That's weird.

Protect-R-Babys, I think the Pick-a-Part employees mention " a kid crying" who was assumed to be Hasanni, but could have been Aaliyah. I don't think there's actually anyone who can say "yes, I saw a little boy with LR". Unfortunately! I think LE means there's no evidence that Hasanni was alive after the WalMart video.

Every address has to have garbage pick-up. It's the law. You can not not have garbage pick-up. A bill is sent every 3 months.

That box wasn't all that big, flattened it would easily fit inside the huge garbage cans provided by the garbage company.

There are vacant houses that would not have a bill/account.
It is mandatory pick up where I live too, but if the house is vacant and no can is put out there is no active account for that home.

I agree Pudd,.. early on here in WS postings, I have also maintained that the Child crying was Lil Sis, early media reports did say that Hasanni was seen at Junk Yard with LR by employees, I always felt that was why LRs description was of a 5 yr. old weighing 30 lbs. , so that when LE tried to confirm story with employee it would match. After all how much attention is a busy Junk-Yard emlpoyee going to pay to a kid in a car,... I could tell them you are my twin sister from Hack-n-sack and they probably wouldn't question that either...
* NOTE Hasanni will be 6 yrs old on Sept 24th and weighs around 40 lbs. My point was just that the Junk-Yard story sorta confirms he was not alive mid-morning Aug. 10th - because of LE's announcement of the Wal-mart video being the last known sighting..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aegon_the_Conqueror