CA - Hasanni Campbell, 5, Oakland, 10 Aug 2009 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
If she is 30, she would have graduated high school 12 years ago (1997). Online searches indicated she attended Abraham Lincoln High in SF (can merimer confirm?). I think the chances of another JC of her graduation year (slated to complete Cal in 4 years, graduating in 2001) from her high school and her city heading to the East Bay to attend Cal are slim. (She now works literally half a block from Berkeley -- I believe Claremont or a number of feet past is the dividing line between Berkeley and Oakland/Rockridge.)

Plus, I'll have to dig it up but each thread led to another when I searched online (usernames, addresses, etc.). I'm fairly confident it's her and I can't think of a reason beyond the dazed look and hysterical reaction to think she's not capable of attending Cal. (If she's innocent, not being herself -- outgoing and personable a la Shuz reviews or intelligent and together a la Cal -- is beyond understandable with the pressure she's been under. If not, I chalk the "unintelligent" reactions as a deflective performance and not evidence of her lack of intelligence.)

I went to a notable school, and I knew a woman who was in a similar high school recruitment program. She did not speak well at all -- very urban, slurry speech and low-end clothing and a lack of social awareness sometimes, but had a great personality and was very smart, eventually going on to med school.

Oh, and let's not forget, on her LinkedIn (which someone kindly provided me with the full profile on), she states her Shuz Rockridge current position, past SF Shuz position and lists University of California at Berkeley as her education. To me, the participation in the IAP makes sense, especially considering the apparent situation she grew up in.

According to this she is 33.
I will go look for the LinkedIn resume as I have not seen that.
But something is odd here with Jennifer and her lack of data.

Jennifer Campbell - Nation - NewsRunner
SFGate.com - San Francisco CA, 15 minutes ago / Louis Ross, 38, is being held on suspicion of murder and Jennifer Campbell, 33, was being held on charges ...

Something just hit me and I don't think I've seen it posted yet, .... If LE is saying that Wal-mart Video is last known time Hasanni was seen , than the Pick-a-Part Salvage yard employee(s) who had origanlly stated they saw LR with "LittleMan" , were either mistaken, or not credible, or are known to LR and/or JC and were just Lying for him/them. LE did not believe or now have reason to no longer believe what was first said to be a confirmation, " that Hasanni was in that car crying at/or about mid-morning Aug 10th."
To me that is a confirmation that " Hasanni was no longer with us at/or about mid-morning Aug 10th. Maybe I'm just stating the obvious..... it's late.... and I have a broken heart...

Just wanted to add that I completely empathize with everyone here who has felt discouraged, deflated and agitated by last week's events. Just as we felt justice or answers may be coming, it's another waiting period and it can feel like it will never resolve. I'm right there with those of you feeling frustration, anger and sadness.

That said, I am still despite it all encouraged. A few weeks ago, I couldn't have imagined a real church prayer vigil for Hasanni, or a big basket of stuffed animals, or heightened news coverage again (more than before it seems -- he made CNN.com's front page), or watching neighbors stop to leave a trinket or write a sentiment for Hasanni. And, of course, all of the tireless leg and brainwork everyone here does every day for him.

I am just so glad this little man is finally being honored, as he should have been all along. And I do believe we will see another breakthrough, one way or another.

According to this she is 33.
I will go look for the LinkedIn resume as I have not seen that.
But something is odd here with Jennifer and her lack of data.

Jennifer Campbell - Nation - NewsRunner
SFGate.com - San Francisco CA, 15 minutes ago / Louis Ross, 38, is being held on suspicion of murder and Jennifer Campbell, 33, was being held on charges ...

I believe the arrest docket record said she was 30, as most news stories have. I think this is just another case of confusion from all the initial misinformation in the media.

Could someone local drive past their house to see if their trash is put out today??? Long shot I know, but...

Also, we've been wondering FOREVER why LR opened the trunk of the BMW that day...HMMM...taking trash outa the trunk??? Could help explain the time lapse of 5 minutes...couple min unloading trash, getting baby outa car, walking around front...JMO

Could someone local drive past their house to see if their trash is put out today??? Long shot I know, but...

Also, we've been wondering FOREVER why LR opened the truck of the BMW that day...HMMM...taking trash outa the trunk??? Could help explain the time lapse of 5 minutes...couple min unloading trash, getting baby outa car, walking around front...JMO

MM, another good point! But is Friday the trash pickup day in Rockridge? I can't remember now what FF said. Someone has established that trash day in Fremont is Friday, but I'm not sure about the store. And if it's a store, does it have different pickup day(s) to the local residential areas? FF, can you help out here?

I don't know, if I had money problems I'd be trading in the BMW on something a bit less expensive to run, and getting an actual job (I'm looking at you, LR!), rather than nitpicking about $40/month for trash pickup (although as WhyaDuck says, there are lots of other things you can do like cloth diapers, etc...). But these guys seem to be living above their means and they've not activated the trash pickup in over 8 months? That's weird.

Protect-R-Babys, I think the Pick-a-Part employees mention " a kid crying" who was assumed to be Hasanni, but could have been Aaliyah. I don't think there's actually anyone who can say "yes, I saw a little boy with LR". Unfortunately! I think LE means there's no evidence that Hasanni was alive after the WalMart video.

Yes, I agree about the $40 versus BMW... but you can't impress your classmates with your trash disposal company. :crazy:

No one's here... Did someone start a new thread or something...?

Speaking of new threads. I will start another one soon - I have to go run errands and such, and may not be back with a lot of spare time between returning and sundown, so I might do one sooner rather than later. It seems like this thread is getting long enough to switch over, anyway.

I don't know, if I had money problems I'd be trading in the BMW on something a bit less expensive to run, and getting an actual job (I'm looking at you, LR!), rather than nitpicking about $40/month for trash pickup (although as WhyaDuck says, there are lots of other things you can do like cloth diapers, etc...). But these guys seem to be living above their means and they've not activated the trash pickup in over 8 months? That's weird.

Protect-R-Babys, I think the Pick-a-Part employees mention " a kid crying" who was assumed to be Hasanni, but could have been Aaliyah. I don't think there's actually anyone who can say "yes, I saw a little boy with LR". Unfortunately! I think LE means there's no evidence that Hasanni was alive after the WalMart video.

Your right maybe LE has a statement from someone saying HC was NOT at the
Pick-a-Part place??? I haven't really heard it mentioned again..

Also, we've been wondering FOREVER why LR opened the trunk of the BMW that day...HMMM...taking trash outa the trunk??? Could help explain the time lapse of 5 minutes...couple min unloading trash, getting baby outa car, walking around front...JMO

Is there any view from some of the PICS or live footage of trash cans? Also LE maybe took the cans to check them out? I know we have 3 can they give us 1 for recycling, 1 for trash, and 1 for yard waste.

Is there any view from some of the PICS or live footage of trash cans? Also LE maybe took the cans to check them out? I know we have 3 can they give us 1 for recycling, 1 for trash, and 1 for yard waste.

Morning merimer: I'm going to give another call to Allied today making sure the info I was given yesterday is correct. When the house was 'for sale' the trash pick-up was probably stopped. Maybe Ross and Jennifer are renting - so is it possible the trash cans were NOT turned into Allied and are being used by Ross without opening an account??? FOR FREE??? Doubt the collectors know who has an account except by the trash cans placed out front!

Out my direction, trash collection includes recycling once/week. We have a separate container and all glass, paper, etc, except for green waste and trash go in it.

Our recycling is every week, too, either the glass,paper, etc, or else the green waste container--I may not have explained that well. We alternate between paper one week and green the next.

I read somewhere else that Aaliyah is back with her prior foster mother, this was supposedly overheard @ the last vigil supposed to have been said by JC.

I hope that this is true.

IMO, Aaliyah may be young but this woman and Aaliyah would still have a natural connection. I believe most people in the foster care system have caring hearts. She must be a good care-giver, for DCFS to have wanted to place her there for a second time.

Maybe the trash collection was cancelled when the house went on the market...and never reactivated again.

As Scoobedoo said in a post above- did we notice all the trash behind SHUZ - maybe Ross drove Jennifer to work once a week and dropped off their garbage. I think that's a really good possibility.

I know they tell people to cut out unnecessary expenses when trying to economize, but geesh. Living in a $700k home and they can't afford garbage service?

I have to agree on the popping the trunk thing. It makes perfect sense if he was dumping garbage at the back of the store. Would be interesting to see if any neighbors ever saw them doing that.

Do you guys suppose that their trash records were requested by LE so the company just tells anyone who calls for that address that they've never heard of them? (Sorry if this has already been discussed - I'm popping back and forth tonight.)

I have a feeling this is what is going on. Usually you have to identify yourself as the account holder for any kind of account in order to get information of any kind, whether it's cable tv, or a bank account.

I think LR's timeline "story" was that his trip around the corner to the front door of Shuz and back to the parking lot took 5 minutes or less.

Oh yeah and another thought. You'd be surprised how cheap some people can be about things no one else would think of. For instance, my boss makes twice as much as anyone here (I do the payroll, LOL, I know). He is the manager of the company I work for. His wife also works with good pay--another fact because her salary is published every year. Now, why in the world would people with 6 digit incomes between them--go to another town every month and buy a $20 box of meat and groceries, etc designed as a benefit for people with lower incomes? Because they're just plain cheap! There is no other word for it. So, yes, I definitely could believe they would take their garbage to the store & save $60-80 per month.

I know they tell people to cut out unnecessary expenses when trying to economize, but geesh. Living in a $700k home and they can't afford garbage service?

I know a couple people who bring their trash to the dumpster behind where they work. I asked one time and I was told - I went through a divorce and learned NEVER to put my garbage out front because my wife hired a PI who paid someone to fetch it. Maybe with Ross' many civil suits - he learned not to put his trash out. :confused:

I have a feeling this is what is going on. Usually you have to identify yourself as the account holder for any kind of account in order to get information of any kind, whether it's cable tv, or a bank account.

The Customer Service Rep asked me if I would like to open an account? Doubt very much LE made Allied put fake info on the computer regarding the acct. Maybe the previous owners failed to turn in their trash cans and Ross is using them free!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sweetkittykat