2009.08.05 State Deposition of George Anthony

Sorry JWG not there yet.
I am. Just read it and I think JWG read it right. I think that is a very big deal and it shows LE knows the laundry/ball bag came from Caylee's room. They even know there were usually balls in the bag.

So...here we are thinking WFTV and later WESH are soooooooooo on top of things by finding images of the duct tape on Caylee posters when, waaaay back on August 5 Ashton asks (p 170) "Do you recall using the duct tape that you had in your house on any of the -- like, at the command center or any of the other public displays that you made in the search for Caylee?"

Folks, OCSO and the SA seem to be way in front of the curve on this one.

Page 316..answering whether or not they expect any compensation for movie, book, etc....
"There could be something down..."

Watching the WFTV 10 PM newscast, Kathi did a live report - she said that George admitted to making thousands of dollars from networks, and that Brad IS working on a book deal for them?????!!!!

Anybody see this yet? Page numbers? :(

Caylee got up the morning after Father's day and GA says that CA saw her, and that GA gave Caylee her some cereal and some juice.

Not important but I always wondered about who gave Caylee breakfast that morning. I didn't know that CA had seen her though. I was under the impression that KC and Caylee were sleeping when CA left for work and that CA said she heard them breathing through the door.

Page 207 - when asked about the gas can George says that the photo of the can with duct tape on it was not taken at his house, maybe at the Sheriff's dept- implying that they applied the tape and not he. He says he would not have applied duct tape in a sloppy fashion, he always put it neatly over the gas vent to avoid fumes or spillage in his car . So George insists that the duct tape was not on the can when Police took it but was on there when it was returned.
So they challenge him that if he cut his grass between June 24th when he got the gas cans back from Casey, and August 1st when Police took them away, that he would have had duct tape over the vent as he just stated, in order to get gas for the lawnmower. He can't explain it. He "can't recall" if he cut his grass during that interval. please George. Does George's yard look like it hasn't been cut from June 24th to August 1st?

So...here we are thinking WFTV and later WESH are soooooooooo on top of things by finding images of the duct tape on Caylee posters when, waaaay back on August 5 Ashton asks (p 170) "Do you recall using the duct tape that you had in your house on any of the -- like, at the command center or any of the other public displays that you made in the search for Caylee?"

Folks, OCSO and the SA seem to be way in front of the curve on this one.

Quoting myself, bad form and all ... :slap:

I think what may have happened here is that one of the investigators, after learning the rare duct-tape was found on the remains, mentioned to the SA that "ya know, I saw that tape at one of the Anthony command centers". SA asks George about it and he dances around the answer some, but they realize he knows something ...

So after the deposition, a "source" inside OCSO calls up Kathi B. and says "Hey, you might get a scoop if you search through some old video..."

It takes a couple-a weeks but video is finally found. Kathi gets her scoop, and OCSO gets their evidence.

If only they'da asked folks on WS's first ... :banghead:

Beginning on page 154, help me...am I reading this correctly.

Seems the SA is implying the laundry bag that Caylee's body was found in was originally used to store toys in Caylee's bedroom? Specifically toy balls?

Oh my, this just made my stomach turn! My 4 y/o uses a laundry bag to keep his stuffed animals in.

Page 174, George doesn't remember Caylee having a Pooh blanket....pfffft

This is one of the biggest admissions for George, IMO.... Page 308

"I'll sell my soul to the Devil right now to get her out of jail, to answer your question":mad:

No more needs to be said by George:furious:

George states that he was watching Drive up Diners and Dives on the Food Network on June 16th as KC & Caylee were leaving the house.
Drive up Diners and Dives did not air on June 16th it aired on June 15th
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1020913/episodes

And per CA, in her interview with OCSO, she said GA would leave the house on Sundays to go to work at the same time as Monday through Thursday (1 ish?) So he could have been watching right before work on Sunday. But there's no way he does not realize the date's a mistake now, or he made up the Food Network thing to begin with.

Watching the WFTV 10 PM newscast, Kathi did a live report - she said that George admitted to making thousands of dollars from networks, and that Brad IS working on a book deal for them?????!!!!

Anybody see this yet? Page numbers? :(

MM It starts around Page 313 "says he has to make ends meet"

I'm only on p. 101 and he's irritating the heck out of me. Seems like if KC did anything wrong her whole life, he didn't ask a thing about it. Not graduating from high school, not making up the credit in summer school, writing the check from Lee's account, not depositing money in Cindy's account, getting pregnant, not knowing who the father is, aaggghhh!!

Now, on p. 101, being questioned about his sisters, George is saying how happy is for all of them because they've never "HAD" to work. They have all found husbands to take care of them. Well puke! Hello George, most women like to have careers and like to be able to take care of themselves. This just rubbed me the wrong way. And I don't mean any offense to stay at home moms because I am one right now and love it. But I graduated from college and worked full time for many years and loved that too. I just do not like this man at all.

At the end of the depo are photos,I recognize the first one is duct tape,and another is Caylee in her pink shirt. All the rest are too dark to see...are any of them ones we haven't seen before?

whooo he's being cagey about answering about the duct tape on the gas cans JMHO. Lordy.

I just want to express my "ABSOLUTE" elation at this doc dump. I also want to say that while the ENTIRE A family has behaved in a nauseating manner, I am seeing more clearly, the dynamic that created this train wreck. There is NO EXCUSE for anyones actions since Day 31, but I think we are now getting confirmation of the picture we have all visualized. What I find so telling, is that GA was in the habit of being left out / omitted/ from any decision making. Why did CA enable KC for so long?????? BECAUSE.....just as KC used Caylee as a pawn in her relationship with ther family......CA used KC AND Caylee as the pawn in her relationship with GA. GA appears (I use that term very loosely) to have wanted to hold KC accountable. CA did not. CA needed HER ally and that was KC.

Seems on page 183 they might be showing George a photo of Caylee wearing the pink shirt with the words "Big Trouble Comes In Small Packages" ... and George does not recognize it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theonce-ler
Back