2009.08.05 State Deposition of George Anthony

Oh my JWG you spotted that one, SA was all over the tape being used at the command center back in August!

LOL sorry I giggled outloud when I read GA talking about gas being missing from neighbors cars, it could be a coincidence but I had a mental image of KC syphoning gas ...sorry just had to share.

Just curious here, but what does Lee being planned or not have to do with the case?

I haven't finished George's depo yet and there is still Cindy and Lee's to start! But, I can see right now why the SA has released these depos - the prosecution just put a HUUGE hole in the propaganda piece the defense thought they were gonna dazzle the potential jury pool with!! Once again, the Anthony's and the defense have shot themselves in the foot-AND-WE STILL HAVE FRIDAY TO LOOK FORWARD TO!!:dance:

The day that KC brought the gas cans back to her parents house GA saw her go in her room and get clothes for herself but he gives testimony that he did not see her go into Caylee's room and he didn't see her get anything for Caylee.

No wonder Ashton asked for George's grand jury testimony! If he testified about the human decomposition smell they was he did with LE early on and now he's "adjusted" his thinking, the prosecution just may want to hold his feet to the fire.

Were you committing perjury in the grand jury when you said it was human decomp. or are you perjuring yourself now when you're saying it "could have been" human decomp.?

Slight change of wording, big difference in meaning.

The day that KC brought the gas cans back to her parents house GA saw her go in her room and get clothes for herself but he gives testimony that he did not see her go into Caylee's room and he didn't see her get anything for Caylee.

And he knew better than to ask why and get Princess upset-she might tell Cindy!!!:furious:

Here's prob another old question but why is JB making objections during questioning? Isn't that Conway's job?

No, in this case it's proper for JB to be making objections.

So I'm still slowly plowing through this . . . GA's use of "as a matter of fact" is really annoying me.

He seems remarkably vague about a lot of things that you would think would stick in your m ind. So far I am wary - every time he says "As a matter of fact" before explaining something, I sense a lie coming on.
So far he has backtracked about the 'human decomposition' smell in Casey's car- he said it was "decomposition" but could not discern that it was human.

BUT, isn't in the taped interviews that he told LE and or the FBI AND the tow yard man that HE KNEW that smell from being such an upstanding LE officer himself??

This family digs ditches with a shovel named LIE. Under oath we all know what that shovel is named.

It looks to me like GA got caught lying right there when he is discussing again the gas cans around about page 208.

Too many stories about the gas cans (reminds me of a blanket story in another case here).

Ooof - George says he DESPISES the media for what they've done to his family.

That oughta help him when he's helping "look for missing children!"

And his grammar is just HORRIBLE. I'm having a hard time reading because of that.

Beginning on page 154, help me...am I reading this correctly.

Seems the SA is implying the laundry bag that Caylee's body was found in was originally used to store toys in Caylee's bedroom? Specifically toy balls?
That's my interpretation also but wasn't sure I read it right so thought I'd go back to that later! The balls went to one of those inflatable play things-you get in and bounce around in it?

I am. Just read it and I think JWG read it right. I think that is a very big deal and it shows LE knows the laundry/ball bag came from Caylee's room. They even know there were usually balls in the bag.
sooooo, what happened to the toy balls???

I am. Just read it and I think JWG read it right. I think that is a very big deal and it shows LE knows the laundry/ball bag came from Caylee's room. They even know there were usually balls in the bag.

But who the heck would tell the SA that? We all know not an honest word has come from the actual family. Who else could have spilled. Plus none of the family will admit that on the stand at trial.

Page 209-210 ... seems George is trying to say that when OCSO first took the gas can from him, there was no tape, but when they returned it, there was tape - and it was applied in a rather sloppy manner, if he did say so himself! :snooty:

I finally got to it- page 220 line 8

GA says in response to the odor coming from the car at the junk yard-

"not human decomposition"

Did he tell the truth to the FBI? Or did he tell the truth to the SA?

IIRC you can't lie to either agency and get away with it?

Page 209-210 ... seems George is trying to say that when OCSO first took the gas can from him, there was no tape, but when they returned it, there was tape - and it was applied in a rather sloppy manner, if he did say so himself! :snooty:

LOL he is strongly implying that someone in LE put that tape there, dont' you think?

It looks to me like GA got caught lying right there when he is discussing again the gas cans around about page 208.

Too many stories about the gas cans (reminds me of a blanket story in another case here).

Says early on he didn't put the Henkel tape (that is in the picture) on the gas can. When Casey returned it there was none there. Both cans she returned were empty. There was 1/4" of fuel left in his mower on the 24th when he discovered the gas cans were missing. Says he mowed the lawn a week or 10 days later.

But the reason he said he knew he didn't put that tape on there was because it was too messy to be his work. And the only reason he would have put it on would be to transport gas to fill his mower and he didn't mow his lawn before the LE came and took the cans. LE took the can on Aug 1. That was 5 weeks later. . . And he admitted he mowed the lawn 7-10 days after June 24th.

They got him!!!! They got him good on the gas cans. They took him right to the cliff and didn't push him over. They quickly changed the subject as soon as they got him to admit to all the details.

Someone, please tell me I didn't get mixed up on this?!!???!

ETA: Couple pages later ~ They push him over!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bekakay420
Back