FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #22

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the FA posts they asked about sand .

I copied this reference ccane's post from the closed thread. I hope that it's OK to do that.

At any rate, what's interesting is that 2 times, somebody named granny something tells people that they should look in their garbage or in their leaf bags. The references a re pretty soon in the comments from the first day the article was written I believe.

Does this person know something or is it a lucky guess or what?

I saw more garbage bags lookin stuffed with leaves at that yard sale today on side.. like theyve been there awhile.

While your there, look at the park, the area in the back and see if the wooded area and path... i get the feelin it may look like a triangle from above wiht the way the streets were, wiht the back of the park as the bottom.. see any triangles? please?[/QUOTE

When I looked on google earth, at the right hand side of google earth, the trees make a triangle. There's some kind of rectangular building in the middle of that triangle shaped grove of trees. What is that building?

Can you look on google earth and see?

If you don't have it, you'll have to download it.

While your there, look at the park, the area in the back and see if the wooded area and path... i get the feelin it may look like a triangle from above wiht the way the streets were, wiht the back of the park as the bottom.. see any triangles? please?

I don't see any triangles :( Are there 2 irrigation ditches all the way at the end of the park in the back? Just curious. It looks like REA's property is almost at end of the Grove Park which would be near those ditches...maybe a place to look for turtles. But I'm not seeing any triangles. Such a large area for a little girl to be running around by herself :( There are clumps of trees bordering all along on the left side of the park on the Grove Park side between the park and houses that sit on Grove Park. If someone wanted to grab her and pull her into the tree line it would be no problem. So scary.

While your there, look at the park, the area in the back and see if the wooded area and path... i get the feelin it may look like a triangle from above wiht the way the streets were, wiht the back of the park as the bottom.. see any triangles? please?[/QUOTE

When I looked on google earth, at the right hand side of google earth, the trees make a triangle. There's some kind of rectangular building in the middle of that triangle shaped grove of trees. What is that building?

Can you look on google earth and see?

If you don't have it, you'll have to download it.

I have a CTD. and cant get it to work.. keeps freezin. But I meant to mention that bldg earlier, its a "clothes closet" for people to donate and pick up donated clothes. A least thats what I got outta the sign.

I don't see any triangles :( Are there 2 irrigation ditches all the way at the end of the park in the back? Just curious. It looks like REA's property is almost at end of the Grove Park which would be near those ditches...maybe a place to look for turtles. But I'm not seeing any triangles. Such a large area for a little girl to be running around by herself :( There are clumps of trees bordering all along on the left side of the park on the Grove Park side between the park and houses that sit on Grove Park. If someone wanted to grab her and pull her into the tree line it would be no problem. So scary.

Thank you

That clothes closet was discussed way early. It's a place that gives out clothes to people who need them. You need a referral. Well, it could be a place where some undesirable might have gone-not to get clothes, but maybe to bring a girlfriend with kids. It's only open certain mornings. But maybe someone hung around that area because they saw it when dropping of a girlfriend. It's in the middle of the triangle of trees. I wish someone else would look on ggogle earth and see what they think.

Now I really really have to go to bed!

oday I was reading the comments on the first press release and someone said that at 6:30 a officer in clark park was asking if she saw somer

"I have never seen her. I was at the park with my daughter when a police officer asked me if I had seen her and gave me her discription and name."

"When I came home from the park I look online and I found nothing so I sent them an email. About 15 mins later this was posted. I know if it were my daughter I would want it to be breaking news."

http://www.news4jax.com/news/21342995/detail.html

forgot to add the reference. Here it is. Scroll down to the comments if you want to.

Did anyone notice neighbors saying they saw her walking alone often?

Goodnite alll,, for real human :) til tomorrow....um later today

That clothes closet was discussed way early. It's a place that gives out clothes to people who need them. You need a referral. Well, it could be a place where some undesirable might have gone-not to get clothes, but maybe to bring a girlfriend with kids. It's only open certain mornings. But maybe someone hung around that area because they saw it when dropping of a girlfriend. It's in the middle of the triangle of trees. I wish someone else would look on ggogle earth and see what they think.

Now I really really have to go to bed!

Or someone might have gone to drop off clothes cuz he had to move and had some he wanted to get rid of? Wonder how hard it is to get into when its closed.. or what kind of drop off it has when closed?

I asked ST and he said she liked turtles..but thats all ive got

There's a chocolate caramel candy called Turtles and shaped like a turtle. That probably wouldn't be what a SO would use to lure a child though.

Sadnpod, where is the turtle in the park. Like if I'm looking at an aerial view of the park...where would it be? Grove Pk side?

When I was a kid, we used to go to a park near our house that we called the 'horsey' park, because they have these little horse like rockers in the park that sat up on springs, so you could rock back and forth on them. They also have this 4 seated bouncy thing that someone could sit in the middle of, and the 4 people on the outer 'arms' bounced back and forth trying to knock the center person out. The one we had inthe 'horsey' park was made to look like a turtle. Maybe that is the turtle?

Here is kinda what it looked like.

Attachments

• untitled.bmp
    576.1 KB · Views: 13
Why would ST even begin to think that was true? Why would he think LE would tell this relative sensitive information like that?

Something real fishy with that story.

In the begining there was an article or news report that ST had fallen out of a truck in the war and was seeking disability for that. Was it a head injury?

You ask - was it a head injury? Great question Dr. Fessel! dad T. said it was a broken leg - requiring surgery and pins - he said it was a temporary disability.

Two of the cardinal signs of head injury are...confusion and poor judgement. Repeating info from a known exaggerator on national TV and failing to know the difference between permanent and temporary injuries may indicate a head injury. imo. Unfortunately, both can also occur from pain medication. Whatever the reason, I wish dad T. the very best in life and hope with all my heart no injury is a life-long disability.

Someone else had something about a triangle as well, didn't they? So what do you think it means?

Many years ago my kids went to dancing lesson and I would chat with one of the mothers. I had a dream one night that her husband was a drug addict. Several weeks later, her son was arrested for drugs. I don't think her husband was a druggie. She was only a very casual acquaintance so I always felt it was so weird that I dreamt about her.

The only reason I bring up my experience is wondering if you feel your dream is literal or do you think it's symbolic?

When I was having the dream, as well as when I woke up from the dream, I felt that it was literal.

I know what you mean about the difference, tho, as many dreams are symbolic and you have to try to interpret the symbolism. But that dream was definitely literal - I felt as if I was actually there - my point of view in the dream was from horseback.

As the opening into the trees loomed up, I woke up, and felt instantly that was where she had gone.

The thing is, right before I fell asleep that night, I remember trying to envision where she had disappeared to.

I was just reading the article on First Coast News about yesterdays Ride For Somer fund raiser. One comment on page 2 caught my eye.

TCB4Justice wrote:
I wonder if the Clay County Sheriff's Office was able to concentrate today on the unsolved case of this murdered child, with all this "activity" going on there. I also wonder how the Clay County Deputy's wife feels about the fundraisers now, since she basically started all of this with the "carnival". This doesn't just "border" on greed. A community that was so proud of how they came together for this woman is now an embarrassment. This is like rubbing salt in the wounds of thousands and thousands of Americans who are struggling to keep food on the table in this terrible economy. Please don't bother to tell me how she would gladly give it up to have her daughter back, since that is obviously NOT an option and has nothing to do with it. What a shame, to take such advantage of people's kindness and to have no compunction about it.
11/21/2009 9:02 PM EST on firstcoastnews.com

The bolding above is by me. Interesting, huh? Another thing I found interesting is that this fund raiser/poker run was a ride against predators. Has LE said the person who murdered Somer was a predator? Laura Evans is the person who organized this ride. Who is she and where is she getting her info?

Can't wait to see the vid sad, I took a video with my pictures last weekend but older blackberry multimedia capability blows so most of it didn't come out worth a damn.

I was just reading the article on First Coast News about yesterdays Ride For Somer fund raiser. One comment on page 2 caught my eye.

TCB4Justice wrote:
I wonder if the Clay County Sheriff's Office was able to concentrate today on the unsolved case of this murdered child, with all this "activity" going on there. I also wonder how the Clay County Deputy's wife feels about the fundraisers now, since she basically started all of this with the "carnival". This doesn't just "border" on greed. A community that was so proud of how they came together for this woman is now an embarrassment. This is like rubbing salt in the wounds of thousands and thousands of Americans who are struggling to keep food on the table in this terrible economy. Please don't bother to tell me how she would gladly give it up to have her daughter back, since that is obviously NOT an option and has nothing to do with it. What a shame, to take such advantage of people's kindness and to have no compunction about it.
11/21/2009 9:02 PM EST on firstcoastnews.com

The bolding above is by me. Interesting, huh? Another thing I found interesting is that this fund raiser/poker run was a ride against predators. Has LE said the person who murdered Somer was a predator? Laura Evans is the person who organized this ride. Who is she and where is she getting her info?

Bolded by me -
A predator is an animal that preys on the vulnerable for self gain...I think the predator who murdered little Somer can be called other things, like psychopath, but 'predator' is just fine for now, at least for me. moo

I hesitate to post here because there appears to be a click forming, some with an obvious agenda and those that post anything contrary to that agenda seem to get slammed.

Aside from the obvious bias and agendas, factually, there is more here that we don't know than we know. Did you ever think that some of this "sleuthing" could actually help the perp more than it will help LE solve this case? You understand that it is possible that he is reading this and laughing at how wrong we all are and how we are even leading away from him with our biased views (e.g. wanting it to be a RSO). He might be wanting to revisit the crime scene as many do, but is afraid to be seen, so instead he just comes here and views the video and reads theories here to help develop alternative explanations as to what happened - without exposing himself to LE. I think we all need to take a deep honest look inside at our own motivations as I think it is disingenuous to believe that all this conjecture with almost no fact and much bias will lead to finding the killer.

Although I am not into the "visions" necessarily - I want to point out about the "turtle"....

A poster brought up that there is a choclate candy called "turtles" (yum) - that reminded me - another poster saw a brief vision of Somer with chocolate around her mouth.

Interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member