FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Although I am not into the "visions" necessarily - I want to point out about the "turtle"....

A poster brought up that there is a choclate candy called "turtles" (yum) - that reminded me - another poster saw a brief vision of Somer with chocolate around her mouth.

Interesting.

I've been praying for a dream to tell me who killed Somer and last night the name CAMPBELL came up. I will be searching all SO in the area and criminals with that name. That is so strange that this name came to me in a dream.

CRAZY. There are 438 people with that name in Orange Park. So that doesn't help.

I haven't shared this before, because it was only a dream, but it seems like the right time to share it now.

About a week after Somer was killed, I had a dream (it was a very brief dream) about the horseback police searching for her in the park, and off in the distance in front of them was a dark, triangle-shaped opening leading into the woods. When I woke up, my immediate thought was "That's where she went."

BBM: triangle!! Tuba's triangle from the FA thread!!!!!

Hello everyone..

what a yuky day.... B patient on the video pls, I have editing to do and not so good at it, but there were kids around and i wanna make sure I cut any video with kids in it..

I had a dream too, but Im pretty sure it was just a dream... that they caught a predator and she was part of a triangle, her favorite chocolate from her lover was turtles, she kept complaining of a cold, and her bf made her chicken noodle soup.

Sadnpod, where is the turtle in the park. Like if I'm looking at an aerial view of the park...where would it be? Grove Pk side?

Google earth doesnt even show the kids play area

( i finally got it to work)

Is there a better source?

On google earth there really is a group of trees around the clothes closet that looks like a triangle....

Noway, or anyone,
Can u give me a brief synopsis of CWG story? Supposedly his name on PR was a case of mistaken identity, or a mistake? That he was not in the area at the time of Somers disappearance, But was in fact, in texas, although not registered? Ive been trying to get it all straight, but I wanna make sure ST has the whole correct story before he calls LE in texas... hes gonna call later today.. any help would be much appreciated TIA!!!!

I wanna make a point before I head out today...

Somer was last seen in front of 1080 Gano...

That location is also in front of the park..

From the sheriff's own mouth "the clothing matched". Are we safe to assume she was clothed?

I think its another LE statement that can be taken several ways..

clothing on her or scattered about

either would match

oday I was reading the comments on the first press release and someone said that at 6:30 a officer in clark park was asking if she saw somer

"I have never seen her. I was at the park with my daughter when a police officer asked me if I had seen her and gave me her discription and name."

"When I came home from the park I look online and I found nothing so I sent them an email. About 15 mins later this was posted. I know if it were my daughter I would want it to be breaking news."

http://www.news4jax.com/news/21342995/detail.html

forgot to add the reference. Here it is. Scroll down to the comments if you want to.

I also posted this yesterday and if you map it the park is near PC work. It is very interesting that they were looking in that park .. you have to scroll comments from oldest first

I hesitate to post here because there appears to be a click forming, some with an obvious agenda and those that post anything contrary to that agenda seem to get slammed.

Aside from the obvious bias and agendas, factually, there is more here that we don't know than we know. Did you ever think that some of this "sleuthing" could actually help the perp more than it will help LE solve this case? You understand that it is possible that he is reading this and laughing at how wrong we all are and how we are even leading away from him with our biased views (e.g. wanting it to be a RSO). He might be wanting to revisit the crime scene as many do, but is afraid to be seen, so instead he just comes here and views the video and reads theories here to help develop alternative explanations as to what happened - without exposing himself to LE. I think we all need to take a deep honest look inside at our own motivations as I think it is disingenuous to believe that all this conjecture with almost no fact and much bias will lead to finding the killer.

Did you know in the case of the baby under the bed, Shannon, a WS sleuther led the police in the correct direction to find the perp?

Have you read all of the posts?

I don't see any agenda here at all except trying to figure it out.

I don't know if the perp is reading or not. I imagine they have other things on their little tiny minds.

Noway, or anyone,
Can u give me a brief synopsis of CWG story? Supposedly his name on PR was a case of mistaken identity, or a mistake? That he was not in the area at the time of Somers disappearance, But was in fact, in texas, although not registered? Ive been trying to get it all straight, but I wanna make sure ST has the whole correct story before he calls LE in texas... hes gonna call later today.. any help would be much appreciated TIA!!!!

All I know is...

A. that a woman saw someone in the area who she reported as CWG. It was later learned that he was in Texas. (Not sure about the strength of his alibi though.)

B. CWG, while in Texas, learned that his name had come up in this case - he went to authorities preemptively to let them know he had been in Texas - nowhere near FL.

There is so much missing in between.....

1. Who is the woman?
2. In what "area" was this person who she reported as CWG seen?
3. Who was the guy if not CWG?
4. How did this woman come up with the ID - CWG? Does she know him?
5. How did CWG learn that his name had come up in this case?

When I was a kid, we used to go to a park near our house that we called the 'horsey' park, because they have these little horse like rockers in the park that sat up on springs, so you could rock back and forth on them. They also have this 4 seated bouncy thing that someone could sit in the middle of, and the 4 people on the outer 'arms' bounced back and forth trying to knock the center person out. The one we had inthe 'horsey' park was made to look like a turtle. Maybe that is the turtle?

Here is kinda what it looked like.

Ohhh thank you.. thats exactly what I was trying to describe and it had tose horsey things too, of different animals!!!!

The thank you button is not enough.. THANK YOU!!

Noway, or anyone,

That seems to be my recollection of the story. Let us know what, if anything, ST finds out when he calls. I hope he gets an answer.

Sadnpod -

I don't know how to post a link, but up in post #91 by CCane there is a link for news4jax -- scroll down into the comments, and there are two comments by neighbors who both said that Somer was seen wandering around alone --

I'm glad ST is going to call -- maybe it can straighten that aspect of it (WCG) in our minds (and his) once and for all, or maybe - maybe - it will spark some interest for them to investigate

I so hope that DT’s lawyer was correct in his reporting that LE were getting closer, had their sights on someone and were waiting for specific analysis to come back from labs.

I still find the whole CWG thing very odd but if he voluntarily went to LE to report his whereabouts after they found the body, I doubt he is responsible. Any RSO would have to know that DNA would link them to the crime. Unless this person was VERY careful and there was no DNA found. I doubt that also though.

The fact that they have WLK still in custody is interesting and I was wondering if it might be perhaps because he has no residence to return to. What happens in that case? If no one is willing to vouch for an RSO and give them an address, how would LE release them? Is it possible that whomever he was staying with when he was picked up has refused to take him back in and he has nowhere else to go?

With regards to the “reward fund“, correct me if I’m wrong but there really isn’t such a thing is there? If a reward is set out at the beginning of a missing person’s case, it either comes from the family, the police, Crimestoppers or some other such organization doesn’t it? If a family member or a generous benefactor puts up a reward for information, isn’t that really just a pledge? The actual funds are not given to LE or Crimestoppers to be put towards the reward are they? I think it’s very rare for those rewards to be claimed as they have to be put on hold until a conviction takes place and certain conditions are met with regards to the tip. So when you hear of large rewards being offered from family or generous benefactors aren’t they just really a pledge to pay sometime in the future if it‘s determined that someone is deserving of it? How often do these types of rewards ever get claimed?

So if the family is claiming that some of the donations will go towards the reward, does that mean that they are giving money to some type of official LE reward fund to be used in future cases if necessary or are they just going to pledge money that they will keep if the reward is not paid out? I’m really confused about why these families in missing children situations solicit donations and what they are for? I also agree with the poster here that mentioned how raising reward amounts during the investigation is a bad idea since someone might wait for more reward money to be offered before coming forward with a valuable tip.

I'm not sure that infinity meant that the turtle is a clue to what happened to Somer or where. I thought I read that when infinity asked Somer for something to verify that she had been in contact with her, she held out her hand and showed a turtle. I took that to mean that the turtle is something that her family would recognize as something Somer would show to prove it is her. Perhaps she collected them like other children collect stuffed or ceramic cats, dogs etc.? Maybe infinity could clarify?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MelonyAnn