FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #22

Status
Not open for further replies.
eyesforcrime posted this info about cwg in thread #4:

Arrested 2/01/2000 sex offender - failure to comply (Polk County) served one year, 6 months

Oct. 6th, 2000 - arrested in Florida. Adjudicated guilty in delinquent juvi (wonder why juvi?) court ??? (felony 3rd degree) I have no idea of the charges

Released 11/5/04 from Quincy Annex for failure to comply

posted by me:
this info doesn't seem to match the other info i posted??? Plus this info has him arrested 2/2000 for fail to comply and serving 1 yr. 6 mo. which would have him out around 8/01, but yet the above info also states arrested 10/2000, so how he got out when he was serving 1 yr 6mo, after only 8 months, I am not sure.

It definitely appears he was all over the FL criminal system during this time.

It must be this one..

Hi Folks, I am still away and trying to catch up. I do not want to butt in, however I just wanted to say that there is a Chinese Food take out @ 664 Kingsley Ave and Clarke House Park is located @ 1047 Kingsley , about an 8 min walk or 1 min car. FYI, BBL

Was there a link between CWG and GCV and what year ... how close on "I" did they live?

Shoot ... now I really need to go. BBL

Can you or anyone tell me GCV's brothers name - does it start with an R?

ETA: sorry if this has already been asked.....i'm dizzy.

I'm pretty sure we can only post links to the SO registry, not copy and paste things here, including pictures ...

Sorry if I sound like a broken record.

That is correct. Until and unless they have been named by LE as a suspect or charged in this case, only links to the registry are allowed.

No posting of pics, or copying & pasting of info from the registry.

Sadnpod -

Can Texas find proof about Sunday, Monday (10/19), and Tuesday? Where was this guy?
Thats a quote from them...they will investigate that.. and was a she and said RIGHT AWAY.. SO grrr... I REALLY hope so

Then she sked me if I knew his location for aug 16, 2001..

so Im in thread 4 trying to figure it out..

haha I think it was me and sorrell who was explaining adjudication withheld, lol
the resemblence to the shannon paulk perp sketch is eery, and that needs to be thoroughly explored.

I want to know where Spires is. he offended in '77, then again a year later, then again in 2004 he has a conviction. his victim under 12.

where is this guy hiding?

It looks like Homer Spires was sleuthed a little in threads 11 & 14 - in regards to his possible relation to DT. WOW. Does anyone remember this? Interesting.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=90882"]Found Deceased FL-Somer Renee Thompson, 7, Orange Park thread #11 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=91010&page=5

JMO, Lots of fundraisers however the reward $$$ not increased, just a thought, why would they if they have a POI .

It looks like Homer Spires was sleuthed a little in threads 11 & 14 - in regards to his possible relation to DT. WOW. Does anyone remember this? Interesting.

Found Deceased FL-Somer Renee Thompson, 7, Orange Park thread #11 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=91010&page=5

IIRC there was no relation link found between DT and HS.

but I think it's unnerving that a predator such as he is still on the loose, since 2006.

To find out connections/addresses that connect CWG with Shannon Paulk, just go to google and put in her name and "CWG" -- Websleuths has connections, and so do other sites

Shannon Paulk was in Alabama, as was the 2nd girl from a trailer park --
thanks... :blushing: Im figurin it out.. pressure of LE on phone.. and he really moves around alot

IIRC I said, so hes not a REALLY bad guy about him, and someone ohhh... I dont know who corrected me and put out enough for me to know he is a really bad guy...even if not somer... the paulk case pic is unbelieveable canny.. and mole? I pause in AWE at all of you.

Hey Sad! I think that was when you were asking about WLK and why was he still incarcerated.

Share & I pulled up the legal data regarding failing to register.

According to FL statutes, a sexual predator who fails to register new address can be charged with a 3rd degree felony; penalties include a possible sentence of up to 5 years & a possible fine of up to $5000.

Sad - if you have not already done so, pls go back & edit those posts with the pics.

Hey Sad! I think that was when you were asking about WLK and why was he still incarcerated.

According to FL statutes, a sexual predator who fails to register new address can be charged with a 3rd degree felony; penalties include a possible sentence of up to 5 years & a possible fine of up to $5000.

Sorry to switch the focus from WLK to CWG but....

BUT what's the penality for an RSO that's a repeat offender of not registering???

It seems CWG has a habit of not registering.

does anyone have a link to look up FL criminal cases through the court system?

I tried to find one, and I did but I had to pay :(

Sorry to switch the focus from WLK to CWG but....

BUT what's the penality for an RSO that's a repeat offender of not registering???

It seems CWG has a habit of not registering.

I think it's the same. There doesn't seem to be a differentiation in how many times you fail to register.

Sorrell, my lil brain is spinning, sorry.. was referin to CWG.. DAHYM there are SO many...

Last evening I was trying to find links for a couple of videos where a guy from DT's area gave me the creeps. He was acting just like a guy implicated in a crime here in AZ ten years ago - like he had the same playbook or something. Creepy. But, I can't find the links. I spent hours searching my history, and google. UGH. The problem may be, I have a fever a:furious: and am really sick. So, I'm not at my best right now.

I'll keep looking off and on, as I feel better. Sorry ladies. Two more weeks of school, and I have worn myself to a frazzle.

I have an idea!! If we don't get a sub-forum, maybe we can divide up (the various people and places we are disgussing) amongst ourselves. Then the person with a specific item or person can remind us, etc. of what has been discussed. We could even make cool lists like some here have and make links to them on our posts like Noway has. I just use her link whenever I want to look at the EPR. What do you all think? I hope I explained it well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ceishen637