FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #22

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.actionnewsjax.com/mostpo...t-October-21-2009/W0nLgboHake_aekvaIaZkA.cspx

OK, so as of 10/21 it appears that all RSO's were contacted except these fellows.
Graham
Meeks
Spires

If we believe LE than, Graham was accounted for on 10/23.
The RSO website has updated info on Meeks 10/28/09-he's in Jacksonville

However Spires is still listed absconded. And it says Dept. of Correct. received his info 11/04/09 which doesn't make sense if he is in this article dated 10/21.
This Spires is the worst of the worst. Maybe we need to look further at him. HE is still listed absconded.

IF we've already looked more at him, and my brain doesn't remember it sorry. I am going now to look back and see what we've got.

ETA: here is a link to his page: http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/offender/flyer.do?personId=40024

IMO its me that keeps asking stuff thats already been asked and is answered already... Im tryin though, really... and with that said.. im gonna do it again..

CWG has a mole under his rt eye... or left eye? I don thav time to verify.. i have left written down

In the side-by-side pictures of CWG, it looks to be under his right eye --

Also -- IF CWG were in the area in time to get a warrant in 01/2009, he could have (and I know there's no connection that is seen now, but . . .) -- he could have been in the area on 02/09/09 - when Haleigh went missing.

Just grasping .....

In the side-by-side pictures of CWG, it looks to be under his right eye --

Also -- IF CWG were in the area in time to get a warrant in 01/2009, he could have (and I know there's no connection that is seen now, but . . .) -- he could have been in the area on 02/09/09 - when Haleigh went missing.

Just grasping .....

He could have but i was thinking more in line with he was around 12/08 had someone file a report against him, the police look into it, he splits, registers with TX in 12/08(which we cannot see), and then the investigation into report in FL isn't complete until 1/09 and a warrant issues-he is long gone.

A sex offender, is a sex offender, is a sex offender, but isn't he the guy we thought may have just had a younger girlfriend? He is not listed as predator, but he does move around, fail to report his whereabouts, and has an open warrant so . . .
I have no idea.

Ok, heres the deal. THIS IS ALL RUMOR AT THIS POINT> He went to TX on oct 23, becuz of warrant in fl. Maybe FL didnt want to extradite? NEED to know WHere was CWG in Aug 2001?

He could have but i was thinking more in line with he was around 12/08 had someone file a report against him, the police look into it, he splits, registers with TX in 12/08(which we cannot see), and then the investigation into report in FL isn't complete until 1/09 and a warrant issues-he is long gone.

A sex offender, is a sex offender, is a sex offender, but isn't he the guy we thought may have just had a younger girlfriend? He is not listed as predator, but he does move around, fail to report his whereabouts, and has an open warrant so . . .
I have no idea.

IIRC I said, so hes not a REALLY bad guy about him, and someone ohhh... I dont know who corrected me and put out enough for me to know he is a really bad guy...even if not somer... the paulk case pic is unbelieveable canny.. and mole? I pause in AWE at all of you.

IIRC I said, so hes not a REALLY bad guy about him, and someone ohhh... I dont know who corrected me and put out enough for me to know he is a really bad guy...even if not somer... the paulk case pic is unbelieveable canny.. and mole? I pause in AWE at all of you.

haha I think it was me and sorrell who was explaining adjudication withheld, lol
the resemblence to the shannon paulk perp sketch is eery, and that needs to be thoroughly explored.

I want to know where Spires is. he offended in '77, then again a year later, then again in 2004 he has a conviction. his victim under 12.

where is this guy hiding?

The guy we thought just might have had a younger girlfriend is CV, brother of the owner of renovation co. working on Gano addy.

TX LE is digging to provide us wiht proof CWG was in TX 19-22 OCT. They have requested to know if there is any info on his address on AUG 16, 2001 when Shannon Paulk was murdered...Im sorry I have scribbled notes, Im gonna have to go get glasses..

I'm pretty sure we can only post links to the SO registry, not copy and paste things here, including pictures ...

Sorry if I sound like a broken record.

Just got invited to lunch by one of my sisters. Can't pass up a free lunch. :) BBL

To find out connections/addresses that connect CWG with Shannon Paulk, just go to google and put in her name and "CWG" -- Websleuths has connections, and so do other sites

Shannon Paulk was in Alabama, as was the 2nd girl from a trailer park --

Gosh, I truly was not talking to anyone in particular.

I just get frustrated when I check in here and read about things that a lot of us spent a lot of time digging up and posting that are several layers deep in threads from October.

I'm sorry that feelings were hurt. That was not my intent at all!

:(

Sadnpod -

Can Texas find proof about Sunday, Monday (10/19), and Tuesday? Where was this guy?

WAT?, where did you get the "I" street name for George V.? On his SO flyer they had another street. TIA

Also, did Cam let anyone know whether this was what she was looking for, and was there a connection to CWG (in relation to Somer)?

TX LE is digging to provide us wiht proof CWG was in TX 19-22 OCT. They have requested to know if there is any info on his address on AUG 16, 2001 when Shannon Paulk was murdered...Im sorry I have scribbled notes, Im gonna have to go get glasses..

someone posted his rap sheet in thread #4
he has a driv while susp 12/99 and 12/02
and he was adjudicated guilty on 6/29/01 for failing to report addy change.

I don't know if this was all in FL but it looks like these are all FL cases.
Don't know what happened once he was found guilty on 6/29/01, if he served jail time?? That date is close to the 8/16/01 date Shannon went missing.

Gosh, I truly was not talking to anyone in particular.

I just get frustrated when I check in here and read about things that a lot of us spent a lot of time digging up and posting that are several layers deep in threads from October.

I'm sorry that feelings were hurt. That was not my intent at all!

:(

Her insight was valuable and I hope she comes back but it was not your fault at all.

I'd still like to know where she was getting her info and whether the streets that WAT? posted were correct.

Was there a link between CWG and GCV and what year ... how close on "I" did they live?

Shoot ... now I really need to go. BBL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member