FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to switch the focus from WLK to CWG but....

BUT what's the penality for an RSO that's a repeat offender of not registering???

It seems CWG has a habit of not registering.

It depends on the state, and whether they are designated an "offender" or a "predator".

But the penalties in FL are similar, regardless of designation.

Must go...my final words are why haven't DT & Company been cleared by LE? Especially in light of the fact that they have a POI. She is getting so...many negative comments re fundraisers. The comments below the articles are nasty.

Momtective - pls edit the pics of CWG from your post - TOS says we can only link to registry. Thanks!

You guys are really on a roll here - lots of good info coming out - I's hate to see the thread get shut down! I know you're all busy right now sleuthing --

But please go back & EDIT!!!

Sad - if you have not already done so, pls go back & edit those posts with the pics.

OH NO... go back? ..please forgive me... Where? What pics?
Im lost in thread 4.

:waitasec:

There.. sorry... did I get it?

---------------------
Wow. I tend to think they are trying to match up DNA. If they ate right out of the container, they can get saliva and then, of course the skin cell residue on the container itself. They can also determine the ethnic genetic groups. Can someone give me a link to the article, since I've been away for awhile?:smile:

FBI was able to arrest Altemio Sanchez (Bike Path rapist/murderer), who eluded police for something like 20 years after they obtained his DNA by tracking him, then collecting glassware, flatware, etc. just after he had dined with his wife in a retaurant.

Hi concentric - Forensics can get a lot of info from saliva, fingerprints, etc. Hope that is one of the reasons for checking the dumpster.

Another important reason was mentioned in the first few comments of this thread - stomach contents. Maybe autopsy revealed that Somer had stomach contents and those contents were sent to forensics. What if forensics found it to be Chinese food and estimated time of consumption? What if this psychopath kept Somer for a couple hours in his home and actually gave her a bite to eat? Just speculation and just my opinion.

You guys are really on a roll here - lots of good info coming out - I's hate to see the thread get shut down! I know you're all busy right now sleuthing --

But please go back & EDIT!!!

I think I did... I think I did...

:crazy:

OH NO... go back? ..please forgive me... Where? What pics?
Im lost in thread 4.

:waitasec:

There.. sorry... did I get it?

The post in previous page with pic of CWG. ;)

ETA: Yes - you did!!!

I am done......it has been interesting being here with all of you.....I understand and agree that we do need a forum.....I asked one simple question, thinking someone from memory might just be able to give me the street name....no responses, just posts on bringing up "newly founded" info that was discussed weeks ago.....I get a headache from all of the research that I have been doing, and I have been doing a lot of it, for others to pop in and say that is "old news" does not excite me much.....a little help when asked would have been appreciated, I don't think I was asking much, just a name of a street, that is all......this was new to me, and I was just a tad bit excited....LOL....I will search, and keep my finds to myself....like I said....it has been interesting.....blessings to all of you.....I am done

Oh cam....hope you take a break for a few hours but come back. Your pictures of the area and of the house on Gano are the best - I so appreciate the time and effort you have put into your posting on this thread. The input you have given as a local is so valuable. Thanks and hope you return soon.

OK I went to look up HS (the RSO absconded) court record.
In 2006 and 2007 he had a bunch of cases with a SC, I think over property issues (her name can be found on the mpr) http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2009/images/10/22/police.report.pdf

the court records show a K as the middle initial for SC, the mpr does not list a middle initial. It is a common name. Not even sure if this is the same person. And even if it is, well I don't know.
Just would find it weird if the worst of the worst, who is in hiding is associated with someone on Somer's mpr.

going to look up more info.

kinda weird SC has no identifying info on the mpr.
except her employer, what is with that???

Do you ever feel like you are having a conversation with yourself??

BBL, when TX LE lets us know if there is any proof CWG was in TX. Til then Im gonna pretend to concentrate on Chicken n Dumplins or I may get disowned... and get back to the video...

ground sleuthing is so much easier..this vid is kickin my butt tho, think it would be easier to go back early am when no one kids are around and redo.. and maybe check out that other park too.. look for shortcuts. Get the video down and then u guys can just use me to ground sleuth... I am always travelin the whole SE...my lil brain just cant keep up with all this confusion...of initials, and numbers and this rso and that rso, and I dont know how u do it...
FL alone would keep a person busy... just a thot... I will apply after I can get one video down..
JUstice for Somer and all the others.. good sleuthing

kinda weird SC has no identifying info on the mpr.
except her employer, what is with that???

I was thinking maybe someone brought up her name as a possible resource, but didn't know her address, just her place of employment?

Yes - I talk to myself all the time!

Sorry - I've been trying to locate CWG. Do you recall any aliases?

thread 4 had lots of CWG info... I THINK there, but I ran outta paper and cant find the list...and I gotta go boil a chicken

Do you ever feel like you are having a conversation with yourself??

Sometimes, you're just too quick...

Sometimes, I'm diggin and it's a long way back up and out of the hole to see what's happenin' here.

Sometimes, I don't have the answers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member