FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sadnpod, I know what you mean about having read the thread and still not remembering what the end result was!

I have notes and I still can't remember stuff!

but he's not showing up on the TX registry.

I know, and shared that info... does not seem to be a "computer literate" office, person sounded like they were shuffling papers when I ws given his register date of 12/08. Didnt know that the PR on somer could be printed from the computer.... IDK

I do know that these repeat RSO's know how to manipulate LE..

I have no idea how they are suppose to keep up with them all and they know it too. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Whats really bad, is I did read the threads, there is just SO much to try to keep up with... without ur help im sure I wouldnt have found it.. now back to thread 4.... THANKS NOWAY

don't feel bad I have been reading since the beginning and posting sometime after that, so I've read every post. When i log off, i start back up where I left off. AND I STILL forget things.

A lot of information
A lot of initials
A lot of media links

ETA: and I have a lot of notes :(

I wonder how CWG learned that his name was being tossed around on the MPR. Family or friend living in FL?

ME TOO... and I asked if we could get that info too.... but they acted like it was a surprise of him coming in at allllllllllll....

I thought the issue of CWG was settled by LE. He was in Texas when Somer went missing, and police disregarded him as a POI, for the moment.

It has also been said that his name popped on the initial police report because someone mistakenly named him as a possible perpetrator. We know how accurate police reports can be (notice the sarcasm.)

Just posted to see if my Thxgiving smilies come up.

:)

I don't think anyone is "blaming" anyone else for not realizing information has already been found. I think they are saying that we wouldn't be having these memory lapses and re-finding everything if we had a subforum with a place for everything and everthing in its place.

If we wanted to know about V D&B, there would be a topic and we could read through 5 pages instead of 21 threads of 25-plus pages each.

Plus, I think people who start following the case would be more likely to read the threads before posting.

I'm not above begging.

thumb_smileyvault-cute-big-smiley-static-021.gif

Noways info is what keeps me from really goin insane... at least its a starting point for most inquiries.... AGAIN.. thanks for your organizational skills!!!

I thought the issue of CWG was settled by LE. He was in Texas when Somer went missing, and police disregarded him as a POI, for the moment.

It has also been said that his name popped on the initial police report because someone mistakenly named him as a possible perpetrator. We know how accurate police reports can be (notice the sarcasm.)

Just posted to see if my Thxgiving smilies come up.

:)

That is the official word. But I think a lot of us are confused b/c
1-he's not showing up on the TX registry, if he's there, why not?
2-there appears to be an open warrant in FL for him. If he came into LE in TX to clear things up, they'd most likely in the very least, run his name, and would most likely see the open warrant, so confusion as to why still an open warrant in FL.

I think the SO registry (national and state) needs a bit of an overhaul. There seem to be too much that's unavailable.

I want to be able to look up an SO and see all the counties and states in which they'd been charged (even if charges were dropped). I want to see the addresses they registered as theirs and dates and ... details!

Not 'information unavailable' ...

I am done......it has been interesting being here with all of you.....I understand and agree that we do need a forum.....I asked one simple question, thinking someone from memory might just be able to give me the street name....no responses, just posts on bringing up "newly founded" info that was discussed weeks ago.....I get a headache from all of the research that I have been doing, and I have been doing a lot of it, for others to pop in and say that is "old news" does not excite me much.....a little help when asked would have been appreciated, I don't think I was asking much, just a name of a street, that is all......this was new to me, and I was just a tad bit excited....LOL....I will search, and keep my finds to myself....like I said....it has been interesting.....blessings to all of you.....I am done

That is the official word. But I think a lot of us are confused b/c
1-he's not showing up on the TX registry, if he's there, why not?
2-there appears to be an open warrant in FL for him. If he came into LE in TX to clear things up, they'd most likely in the very least, run his name, and would most likely see the open warrant, so confusion as to why still an open warrant in FL.

Maybe TX LE will give us those answers..... waiting IMPATIENTLY.... I will let ya know when I know...

Now everyone, go take a nap, exercise, anything except moving on to another topic that will take me all nite to catch up on, which I wont remember anyway, and then I will have to reread this thread next week.... haha just kidding... sleuth on... I will try to keep up!!!

Good Morning One & All...

Cam!!! Even with your tired feet your mind is still running in overtime - GREAT seeing you here!!!!

OK so are we back asking if 1080 Gano had trees removed or trimmed or anything outdoors...

IIRC, CWG's brother owns a tree service...out of Jacksonville.

OH MY GOSH!!!! The release address for CWG is the SAME STREET as the crew from the Gano house workers!!!!!!!!!! This is just all too much for my little brain!!!

Is it? I think this would be big. Who knows who was working at that house!
Didn't his brother or whatever own a tree trimming biz?

I think the SO registry (national and state) needs a bit of an overhaul. There seem to be too much that's unavailable.

I want to be able to look up an SO and see all the counties and states in which they'd been charged (even if charges were dropped). I want to see the addresses they registered as theirs and dates and ... details!

This is the kind of thing that bugs me:

The DPS maintains files based on registration information submitted by criminal justice agencies and represents a statewide source of information on sex offenders required by law to register. Effective September 1, 1999, the Texas Legislature mandated specific information regarding a sex offender's home telephone number, social security number, drivers license number and any information required by DPS for law enforcement purposes not be open record.

DPS cannot guarantee the records you obtain through this site relate to the person about whom you are seeking information. Searches based on names, dates of birth and other alphanumeric identifiers are not always accurate. The only way to positively link someone to a sex offender record is through fingerprint verification.

I am done......it has been interesting being here with all of you.....I understand and agree that we do need a forum.....I asked one simple question, thinking someone from memory might just be able to give me the street name....no responses, just posts on bringing up "newly founded" info that was discussed weeks ago.....I get a headache from all of the research that I have been doing, and I have been doing a lot of it, for others to pop in and say that is "old news" does not excite me much.....a little help when asked would have been appreciated, I don't think I was asking much, just a name of a street, that is all......this was new to me, and I was just a tad bit excited....LOL....I will search, and keep my finds to myself....like I said....it has been interesting.....blessings to all of you.....I am done

OHH cam, I was looking.. Im sorry if you are referring to me... please dont go.

Bandera SO is investigating too. (after this phone call) He registered there in 12/08. Do u think CWG was here in 1/2009 when warrant was issued.. it says sex offenses... would it say failing to register if thats what it was? They are checking to see if there is proof of him bein in texas when somer was abducted. Also why his name is on police report. Sounds like they had no knowledge of somers murder or CWG possible involvement.. Sent copy of PR showing name on report... will get back to me on it... I swear, it all seemed new to them... wonder if LE contacted them and they said, no hes here, hes registered.. and they just said ok? IDK, but my lil brain hurts already.

What?????!!!!!!! Sorry, I posted some of the same info above. At work, so have to hurry.

I don't think there will ever be a registry so thorough. Well, maybe to LE, but not to the public. There's always that "right to privacy" thing that spoils it for us.

You were given a street name of beginning with I, which is why I did not respond. I thought I misunderstood since I looked up the business address.

What did you want? The address of George V?

Inglewood.

Cam, what else did you want if this was not right?

ETA: This was posted at 9:22 (my time) the same time that you posted your complaint about nobody answering. ([ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4476235&postcount=371"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Found Deceased FL-Somer Renee Thompson, 7, Orange Park, Thread #22[/ame]). You didn't indicate that it wasn't what you were looking for, so I thought your question had been answered.

There is more posted down below now by What About This? [ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4476268&postcount=382"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Found Deceased FL-Somer Renee Thompson, 7, Orange Park, Thread #22[/ame]

ETA2: Realized from SharetheLight that the different time zone might cause confusion!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ceishen637