FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you ever feel like you are having a conversation with yourself??

Good Day! And yes, practically every time I post. lol.

I was thinking about how to organize the info as was discussed a page or so ago. Take each name, then note beside them every name associated starting with why they are there to start with. Then, others in progressively farther asssociation. Then a pattern of name relationships may emerge.

Now my memory is as bad as others claim theirs is. So if I am wrong here please set me straight right away. My understanding about CWG was his name appeared as named by a person on MPR as having been seen, possibly by an ex who may have been seeking revenge for having left her. Does that ring any bells. So it would be CWG- person who named him- next strongest link name to the case. Et cetera. Am I making sense here?

All I can find on CWG is on the FDLE sex offender registry.
Info on there states that FDLE received status update from TX on 10/23/09. Address listed as permanent.

TX registry has NO info on CWG. No records returned, no matter how many different ways I enter his name.

Sometimes, you're just too quick...

Sometimes, I'm diggin and it's a long way back up and out of the hole to see what's happenin' here.

Sometimes, I don't have the answers.

LMAO on this one, I especially like the long way back up and out of the hole to see what's happenin'

My thoughts exactly.
thanks for the laugh!

Either TX isn't keeping very good records, and he's there, but for some reason his record isn't in the data base (maybe not updated yet?) or he was never there to begin with, this has all been a wild goose chase and he's still absconded. IDK!!!

WHO told FDLE that he was in TX?!

Info on there states that FDLE received status update from Bandera County on 10/23/09. Address listed as permanent.

TX registry has NO info on CWG. No records returned, no matter how many different ways I enter his name.

on thread 4 there is some court info on him, it's hard to read though, cause i doesn't seem to flow well chronologically. I like chronological order.
I can't make sense of charge dates, vs. court dates, vs. adjudication dates, vs. release dates. It doesn't specify what the dates are. grrrrr

I provided a link a few pages back for sadnpod i think it's page 24 on thread 4 where I found his court info.
BUT i do NOT remember seeing any aliases.
All roads lead to nowhere with him. grrrrrrr.

OK I guess my 6 degrees of separation idea did not go over well. But, I still think it might be a useful organization easy reference tool in how different people relate to each other and the case.

'Bye

Either TX isn't keeping very good records, and he's there, but for some reason his record isn't in the data base (maybe not updated yet?) or he was never there to begin with, this has all been a wild goose chase and he's still absconded. IDK!!!

WHO told FDLE that he was in TX?!

now THAT's a good question, along with WHO gave LE his name in the first place.

**no one jump all over me, I know the official story, I just mean who really, I want a name.

Info on there states that FDLE received status update from Bandera County on 10/23/09. Address listed as permanent.

EXACTLY what i was finding (or should I say NOT finding) in the wee hours this morning but thought my lack of sleep was playing a roll....that's about the time I called it a night and was hoping today someone else would find something but I see he still appears non-existant in Texas registry...

IDGI!

now THAT's a good question, along with WHO gave LE his name in the first place.

**no one jump all over me, I know the official story, I just mean who really, I want a name.

A thought - do we know if his requirement to register was a permanent requirement?

OK I went to look up HS (the RSO absconded) court record.
In 2006 and 2007 he had a bunch of cases with a SC, I think over property issues (her name can be found on the mpr) http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2009/images/10/22/police.report.pdf

the court records show a K as the middle initial for SC, the mpr does not list a middle initial. It is a common name. Not even sure if this is the same person. And even if it is, well I don't know.
Just would find it weird if the worst of the worst, who is in hiding is associated with someone on Somer's mpr.

going to look up more info.

HS??? SC the principal?

I'm at work so I can't do anything. But no one has any idea in the tiniest how CWG got on the MPR. It was just speculation by people who were trying to figure out what????

Now are you saying that HS (RSO) is associated with an SC? Or is it CWG?

I'm so glad I started at the beginning or these initials would be putting me over the edge.

I guess I'm so good at the initials because they've taken up all of my brain cells and can't think of anything esle.

Just to mess everything up, Why don't people look on KC's (neighbor Gano) MS and see what they think? HIghlight the cell phone calls he made.

A thought - do we know if his requirement to register was a permanent requirement?

I don't know but like the rest of us I sure hope so...especially for someone with a history of not reporting like CWG.

Still reading the TX criminal code for RSOs.

So far, it looks as if in some cases, requirement to register can be lifted after 10 years. If requirement to register has been lifted, info is pulled from registry in TX.

Still trying to make sense of it.

Still reading the TX criminal code for RSOs.

So far, it looks as if in some cases, requirement to register can be lifted after 10 years. If requirement to register has been lifted, info is pulled from registry in TX.

Still trying to make sense of it.

i thought the minimum was 20 years but don't have a link right now.

ETA: 20 years + no new sex offense charges

I'm at work so I can't do anything. But no one has any idea in the tiniest how CWG got on the MPR. It was just speculation by people who were trying to figure out what????

Now are you saying that HS (RSO) is associated with an SC? Or is it CWG?

I'm so glad I started at the beginning or these initials would be putting me over the edge.

I guess I'm so good at the initials because they've taken up all of my brain cells and can't think of anything esle.

Just to mess everything up, Why don't people look on KC's (neighbor Gano) MS and see what they think? HIghlight the cell phone calls he made.

I am trying to see if HS (absconded RSO) is associated with SC (principal) there are some court records involving an HTS (RSO) and an SKC (do not know SC's middle initial) it looks like the proceedings are over property.
The proceedings took place in 2006, 2007.
What it would all mean, I am not sure. Just going down this path for now.
Trying to figure out if principal SC has the middle initial K and if she is married to someone, or related to someone with the same last name but whose first name starts with a P and rhymes with hattrick.

Sorry to ask, I know everyone's busy - but does anyone know if CWG served time? If so, what was his release date?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea