TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #54

Status
Not open for further replies.
An emergency room visit after hours might be the answer. Taking illegal narcotics can land a person in jail.

Billie D. worked in a hospital. I'm willing to bet if she walked into the emergency room she could have been seen rather quickly.

As I recall, she had JUST left the hospital in which she is/was employed.

Why would she need to go find illegal narcotics for pain when she could have most likely (1) gone to the emergency room at her place of employment, or (2) asked a doctor on staff at said hospital to write her a prescription to tide her over til she could see a dentist?

She says the money was used for gas and groceries. Are those towns so bass-ackwards that they do not even have machines capable of receiving a debit or credit card for payment?

I call bull hockey on ALL of it.

I'm hoping someone can enlighten me. I came across this article last night.

http://www.examiner.com/missing-persons-in-national/hailey-dunn-tropper-says-she-is-alive-and-hiding

I am just wondering what happened with the young girls saying they had been with her or whatever? did they have the wrong day? TIA

After reading that article again though, geesh, no kidding we are confused.

They don't say the sighting is confirmed, but they also don't say it is unconfirmed...

Maybe I should become a Psychic Crime Fighter. Interesting, never heard of them before, but I guess some of you had. Learn something new every day.

That is normal and totally expected.

But someone who was there told LE there was a party that evening, which I am guessing is suppose to reflect state of mind and behavior on the part of Billie and Shawn.

A witness can tell LE I was there on new years eve, Billie was inconsolable, we are taking turns keeping tabs on her, etc...

The mother is surrounded by friends and loved ones.

Or we had some people over for drinks.
We watched movies.
We watched the news
But we didn't know it was New Years Eve.
Even though that is what was on the news.

New Years Eve was only a few days later.
I, like many other people on this board, have been through a missing and/or murdered family member event..... at that point in time no one was hanging out having drinks and watching movies.

Many cars were parked outside the house and not one person who talked to LE along the way said we had a party.

And we knew where our family member was... I cannot fathom anyone doing anything other than looking, calling, searching her room, reading diaries, talking to her friends, anything other than hanging out in a manner that be interpreted by anyone as a party or get together.

It is a state of mind issue.
And Billie has done little to make the issue go away.

BBM- No one has come forward to MSM to report a party was going on. Just because someone has a coctail or a beer during a stressful time does not make a party. Some folks serve beer and coctails at wakes. I think LE enhanced this information in the affidavit merely to ensure the search warrant got signed. JMO.

Did anyone do a floor plan of BD house yet?
I would just like where all the bedrooms are as to the livingroom etc.........

They don't say the sighting is confirmed, but they also don't say it is unconfirmed...

What I find so strange is that ever sighting of BD and granted there aren't many, but there are some, LE has totally discounted all of them. Does anyone find that strange at all? Have they given any reasons for discounting all the sightings?tia

BD said she had a toothache, right? is it possible that she bought some sort of pain killers from her mother? That would still be illegal? wouldn't it?

I am not making excuses for her ..... or accusing anyone of anything, I really am just wondering if that would be considered illegal?

Totally ILLEGAL.

BBM- No one has come forward to MSM to report a party was going on. Just because someone has a coctail or a beer during a stressful time does not make a party. Some folks serve beer and coctails at wakes. I think LE enhanced this information in the affidavit merely to ensure the search warrant got signed. JMO.

At my house it doesn't have to be a party to serve a beer, or glass of wine. js

Oh no. Does she live in Dallas? If so what part? tia

South of Dallas Cedar Hill/Duncanville area...

I live further south than that and last year on the big Vday storm we were without power for 3 days...I'm holding my breath.

Okay, I am totally confused.
:pullhair:

Tricia has spoken very highly of one person who writes at the Examiner. Isabelle Zehnder. Tricia has responded to posts talking about the examiner and she has never said anything about not linking to the examiner. :waitasec:

http://www.examiner.com/international-headlines-in-national/isabelle-zehnder

I don't read it unless it is Isabelle Zehnder and I never post links to it, but I DO prefer to be 100% certain of the rules since I break enough already. This is one I thought I was sure on since I see Isabelle's articles linked here frequently and Tricia thinks so highly of her. :waitasec:

Tricia's post:

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - TX - Jonathan Foster, 12, Houston, 24 Dec 2010 - Mona Nelson charged with Murder - #6

There are some authors we do allow. Isabelle is one of them. I might suggest if anyone has any questions before posting you can contact a moderator as always.

There's a lot to be read into what is NOT being said here:

6:15: SA picks up BD from work
6:20: SA and BD make withdrawls from and ATM
6:30 - 6:40: SA and BD arrive at BD's moms house
7:30: SA and BD arrive home
insert 8:30 PM sighting of a woman who sees Hailey, the friend she said she was spending the night with and a teenage boy, who is unknown to her, walking on Hickory Street in front of Alco.
9:00: SD and BD go to bed.

What happened between 7:30 and 9:00 PM when BD and SA were home. Did they make dinner? She said she was low on cash - did they buy groceries? They sure didn't spend any time at BD's mom's house.

So they get home at 7:30 and skip until 9:00 PM (90 minutes) and say they went to bed. Yet the rest of the timeline is TIGHT.

It's what they don't say is where you really want to focus.

MOO

Mel

Linky: http://sweetwaterreporter.com/sites/default/files/Billie Dunn timeline.PDF

Does anyone besides me recall that she had said they watched a movie when they got home and then went to bed?

Or perhaps LE drove by or was doing surveillance on the house and noticed increased activity by way of cars parked and people going in and out. One would think LE did document any activity they witnessed that evening.

What I find so strange is that ever sighting of BD and granted there aren't many, but there are some, LE has totally discounted all of them. Does anyone find that strange at all? Have they given any reasons for discounting all the sightings?tia

Whenever someone is reported missing and it makes the news there is always going to be tips phoned in and various sightings reported. Many times people are mistaken. Sometimes people are lying. A few are just nutjobs. LE has to sort them all out as best they can.

I remember hearing about a lot of Caylee sightings after she was dead, There have been witness sightings of Haleigh Cummings as well. People mean well but they are not always correct.

IMO, the search warrant would have gotten signed with or without the New Year's gathering. There's plenty in the affidavit.

And I respect your right not to believe it. I do take the LEO's sworn statement as fact, currently, unless and until LE retracts it, or anyone with credibility steps forward with information that presents reason to doubt it.

I'd love to hear from the people other than Billie who were at the party, but so far, *crickets*.

O/T - Why don't we have a crickets smilie?

IIRC, Clint said it was NOT a party, and he lives 50 yards away. He may (or may not) have recognized the cars as belonging to Billie's relatives, but regardless, he said there was no party.

South of Dallas Cedar Hill/Duncanville area...

I live further south than that and last year on the big Vday storm we were without power for 3 days...I'm holding my breath.

so far so good for me here. but, you never know.

Does anyone know how BD gets through the day?

It must be pretty long and almost unbearable. Does she keep herself occupied printing or handing out flyers? Does she have a good support system in place? (I know CZ visits, what about family, her pastor etc?)

The reason I ask is, if and when SA is arrested or Hailey is found, I think it will hit hard.

Personally, I don't think that was / is the case. I think she was well aware that any such purchase would have been illegal. Moreover, she also denied / denies purchasing any drugs altogether. She simply will not / does not admit to any such activity...she was just..."low on cash"!

IMO, she made a lame attempt to "clean up" that little purchase when she intentionally had a news reporter capture prescription meds on video.

That's precisely what she appears to have admitted to on Nancy Grace. Getting a prescription refilled, but not from the pharmacy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
palenp