TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #54

Status
Not open for further replies.
MK and BD are offering support and talking about coming back in a few weeks if Hailey has not yet been found. Laura Recovery is mostly support.

Do you know how often she talks to SA? Do they get to see each other?

I took it as she WANTED people to know she was talking about CD..just didn't want to say the name. When she followed the begging money comment by saying that she paid the bills all her life..raised the kids, etc...who else was she talking about?..and she was speaking to the public so it's not like we are privy to inside info..I'll be honest, I thought it was a passive aggressive way of getting a dig in at CD...and purposely wanting 'us' to know. Whomever she was speaking of, I STILL find it completely inappropriate and a waste of valuable face time on camera and I STILL do not understand WHY she said those things about anyone at that moment..<MOO

and now I wonder if she said those things in anticipation of what he may say tonight< that too is only MO and speculation..

She did it on NG as well on January 19. She may have wanted to say that she was their sole source of financial support, but instead said that she was their sole caregiver:

BILLIE DUNN: I wouldn`t kill myself, for sure. I have two children to take care of and I`m their -- I`m really their only caregiver. I`m the one who buys their food, their clothes. They need me. I`m their mother.

BBM
http://archives.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/19/ng.01.html

I wonder why, if SA is guilty and it had happened earlier than 3pm on Monday, why did he go back to the house at all that day, until he knew that Hailey's absence had been reported by someone else? Or at least until time to pick up Billie from work?

That is why I think it had just happened when DD was trying to get into the house, and Hailey was hidden, OR he is not involved. It doesn't make sense, when he had been hiding out away from Billie's all day, to go back and end up being the "last person to see her" if he had done it. Unless in some weird way, he thought that made him seem less guilty? mean, why put yourself out there as the last person to see her, if you could have easily stayed away?

BBM - In my opinion SA doesn't think he put himself in the crosshairs, he thinks he put CD there.

Hailey wasn't just going to a sleepover (the method by which she would be 'discovered' missing) she was to first visit CD.

CD has his own parenting and drug issues and I doubt that SA expected him to be cleared so quickly.
He didn't expect them to work backwards towards himself at all never mind so quickly.

Just my opinion.

Just wanted to point out that the DFW police dept, narcotics division, seems to list marijuana on their site as a narcotic.

I think the whole narcotic discussion with BD is semantics. She is a nurse and knows what is actually classified as a narcotic.

DRUG IDENTIFICATION

Within the area of the DFW metroplex, certain narcotic substances are predominant in use. The most commonly confiscated substances within the city of Fort Worth are:

Cocaine (Powder and Rock or Crack)
Heroin (Black Tar)
Marijuana
Amphetamine/Methamphetamine

This is not intended to imply that other controlled substances have not been seized within Fort Worth; to the contrary, officers of the Narcotics Section have encountered and seized a variety of other substances such as LSD, pharmaceuticals (rohypnol, valium, demerol, etc...), anabolic steroids, and several other controlled substances or dangerous drugs. The largest seizures however encompass the listed substances. The following information will serve as a guide to aid in the identification of these substances, and will provide information related to physiological effects and hazards of the substances:

http://www.fortworthpd.com/Divisions/narcotics-section.aspx

So would a police officer call marijuana a narcotic on an affadavit?

My son who is DPD is on his way over to bring me some supplies since the weather is bad and I can't get out. I will ask him when he gets here. Anything else?

We will not be discussing Clint's interview on blogtalk radio in this thread.

There is a thread in the PL for this - Clint is not on yet.

Thanks!

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=127022"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

TM, I'm curious, though - how is this different from NG or Billie's PC...? Those types of shows are discussed here. Thanks! :)

It's because of the 'psychic' connection....mods don't know what will be discussed & generally psychic discussion isn't allowed.

So, depending on how the show goes, it may be allowed "upstairs". :)

I find it odd that SA was at his momma's house according to BD's timeline. Why? What was he doing during that time? Most adult men tend not to hang out with momma -- especially on the day they quit/left/fired/walked out from their job.

Wonder if this was a pattern for him?

MOO

Mel

If he knew Mom was going to work, he could have gone over to his mom's to "hide out" so the kids would not tell Billie he was home all day; then he'd have to listen to her telling him that he should not have quit his job.

Plus his mom keeps her fridge stocked, I bet. And Internet.

It's because of the 'psychic' connection....mods don't know what will be discussed & generally psychic discussion isn't allowed.

So, depending on how the show goes, it may be allowed "upstairs". :)

Thanks - I didn't know there was a psychic connection to the show.

According to Roger OSTRANDER, Hailey DUNN’s maternal uncle, after Hailey DUNN’s disappearance, ADKINS and OSTRANDER were speaking about the disappearance and OSTRANDER stated he could not believe anybody would hurt a 13 year old little girl, to which ADKINS replied, “yah, it’s like killing a deer.”

How is hurting a 13 yo girl like killing a deer? (I've never killed a deer, nor hurt a 13 yo girl.)

You know, I get two different interpretations from his comment. The obvious one and then the "I can't believe someone could kill a deer cause they are cute and innocent looking". MOO

You know, I get two different interpretations from his comment. The obvious one and then the "I can't believe someone could kill a deer cause they are cute and innocent looking". MOO

That may be a viable option if he had not previously discussed cutting up deer with chainsaws... I don't think he would have a problem killing Bambi. :no:

Let's say SA never came back to CC at 3pm on Monday and never said he saw H at all. Then she would likely have been reported missing that evening, right? And since there was no crime scene in the house, it might be presumed that she had gone out after her mom and SA left and something happened. And witnesses have come out all over the place saying they saw her that morning. So Billie and SA could have both been in the clear, if he had stayed away until Billie was ready to be picked up from work.
Except for that cell ping...

Maybe, but without him being there to relay the 'sleepover' story. That puts her in bed the night before and SA and BD are the last to see her and with no explanation of how she could be missing.

She would also have had to be reported 'missing' after BD returned home after the visit to Moms (and the ATM). Some 20 hours prior

It wasn't about mentioning names. You are a reporter. You certainly know the power of words, and clues that are found in the way those words are assembled.
I am sure that she may have also had this other woman in mind that you are thinking about.
But in spite of that, and besides that, she also took a few swipes at CD throughout the presser.

-He didn't call ahead to the cops and she doesn't know why
-His gf said Hailey was there Monday for a bit. [ when she is on record saying that is not so]
-The witness that saw Hailey with a little 'dark boy' - obviously Clints stepson
-telling us she takes care of the kids with NO HELP from anyone[aimed at clint]
-complaining about those who cannot hold a job

those are just off the top of my head, but she did take a few subtle swipes at him --IMO only

This deserves a heckuva alot more than just a thanks click!

Thank you for listing out the obvious and what In our opinions makes it more than apparent they were jabs at Clint..jmoo..

Same old story it seems..Things don't go the way some intended them to go..and the rude/snide remarks instead look bad on yourself..
And then we see... :back peddling: .. jmo..

Doubtful. We saw a deer heart (supposedly) in one of his videos.

That may be a viable option if he had not previously discussed cutting up deer with chainsaws... I don't think he would have a problem killing Bambi. :no:

And were killing a child, a human being, not so much more morally repugnant than killing a deer.

To compare a child to an animal takes away the child's humanity, objectifies them.

It's a stunning thing, to me, for someone to say, and to think.

And were killing a child, a human being, not so much more morally repugnant than killing a deer.

To compare a child to an animal takes away the child's humanity, objectifies them.

bbm~

Especially right after his girlfriend's daughter 'goes missing'... with him being all torn up about it and all...

Did yall catch this that the "pings" give actual coordinates of the location of the cell phone? WOW I thought it just gave a general area but it actually gives exact coordinates. SA needs to be sweating now forsure they know exactly where he was......or where THE PHONE was that day....hummm I wonder if they also have looked at BD cell phone records Well what am I thinking sure they have we just dont have them yet.

Telephone records obtained by investigators show ADKINS‘ cellular phone was using Verizon cell tower number 724 on the tower northern coverage area transmitter which is located at coordinates 32.41262 -100.86900 in the area of Colorado City, Texas from 6:35am to 6:56am with a break in usage until 9:38am thru 2:40pm when records indicate ADKINS‘ phone was in the area of Big Spring, Texas by pinging Verizon cell Tower #730 coordinates 32.22156 -101.45867 which captured all phone calls from 9:38AM until 2:40PM on the northwest coverage area tnansmitter. This would be the Verizon tower that someone using a Verizon cell phone at 2807 Apache Drive in Big Spring, Texas. which is Shawn ADKINS mother’s residence.

http://casesignal.wordpress.com/2011/02/02/hailey-dunn-search-warrant-affidavit-january-6-2011/

Aren't those the coordinates to the associated tower?

Where can the blogtalkradio with Clint be discussed?

And as we look at it all,the big picture,which is so very disturbing,printed out material,horror movies,videos of dressing up from horror movie characters,horror movie collections...

http://www.reporternews.com/photos/...ffidavit-search-vehicle/23319/#section_header Page 4 of the search warrant affidavits...

Also located in the bedroom of Billie Jean DUNN and Shawn ADKINS within the residence during a consensual search, was a box containing documents printed from the trutv.com website, abcnews.go.com website, and Wikipedia.com which were focused on mass murderers, serial killers, sexual sadist, murders of family members, motives from major cases, and other similar topics. During the voluntary interview of Billie DUNN, she informed investigators she was responsible for printing off all the stores located within the residence.

Billie DUNN indicated she and ADKINS were both interested in the topics of the documents contained within the box and within the residence and stated she printed the documents at her jobsite and brought them home so she and ADKINS could read the documents.

Billie DUNN described the topics as a &#8220;hobby.&#8221;

25 pages printed out 9/1/10 Edmund Kemper-The Coed Butcher
20 pages printed on 9/1/10 related to female mass murders,major cases and motives
18 pages printed on 9/1/10 related to George Banks who killed his family and went on killing spree
29 pages printed on 9/1/10 related to a mass murder in Iowa where a family was murdered w/an axe
17 pages printed on 9/7/10 related to Lawrence Sigmund Bittaker and Roy Lewis Norris two American serial killers who together kidnapped, tortured, raped, and murdered five young women over a period of five months in California in 1979.
15 pages printed on 9/7/10 related to Gary Heidnik an American murderer who kidnapped, tortured and raped six women and kept them prisoner in his Philadelphia, Pennsylvania basement.
10 pages printed on 9/20/10 related to Marcus Wesson Mass Murder
13 pages printed on 9/25/10 related to Robert Leroy Anderson serial killer and sexual sadist
37 pages printed on 9/25/10 related to Robert Pickton(pig farm,murders and Vancouvers Missing Women and serial killer)
13 pages printed on 9/25/10 related to Clara Schwartz(pages included a photo of a pentagram,info related to vampires and domestic homicide)
21 pages printed on 9/29/10 related to Aleister Crowley and the occult
15 pages printed on 9/29/10 related to Alton Coleman and Debra Brown,a pair killing,Brown was a good girl gone bad and incorporating sex and death
19 pages printed on 9/29/10 related to the Princess in the Tower,murder of family members who were pre pubertal and pre meditated suffocation in bed.

I think this needs to not be overlooked and pushed in the background,this was all in September and two months later a girl is missing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Josiee