TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #54

Status
Not open for further replies.
Billie's time line includes several 12/27 sightings dismissed by LE, along with unverified statements as to SA's whereabouts. Both Billie and Clint confirm having been told by LE that Hailey was captured on video surveillance at the Dollar General Store (and Clint was also told the Alco Dept Store) on Hickory on Sunday 12/26. Yet, there is no mention of Hailey's walks to the store on Billie's 12/26 listing of activity.
...(snip)...

The fact that Clint and GF confirm this suggests to me that she went to the stores from Clint's house, where she had spent the night, before returning to her mom's. After she got home, she did not go (back) to the stores, so Billie would not have been expected to have the walks in her timeline.

The witness has no obligation to bring their observations to the MSM.
If they did I would question their motives.

Billie's version.
Shawn's version.
or LE is exagerrating (lying) to get a search warrant that they already had probable cause to get signed?

I can't quite make that leap.

I don't really care if they had a party or not.
But someone told LE that Billie hosted a party.
Billie said they had some people over for drinks.
Not that her family swooped in to care for her.

When your child is missing for 72 hours maybe you have people over for drinks. When I have had a long week, am tired, or PMSing I don't invite people over for drinks. If my child had vanished off the face of the planet I highly doubt it would be on my to do list. YMMV.

But I really doubt LE made it up or hinged their search warrant on it.

BD did not say they had some people over for drinks. According to the warrant affidavit, SA said that. The affidavit is silent on what BD said about it. In public, she has said that her family came into town to support her, arriving on Friday. A good thing maybe for us all to remember here is that we don't know the contents of the statements to the police. When the statements are released (at the time of a trial, if not before), that would be a good time to start assessing whether or not public statements were 'lies', or, for that matter, whether they contradicted what was said to the police.

Not strange at all ---- there were hundreds of sightings of Caylee Anthony, many even AFTER her body was found and identified.

How many times should LE look at video to check out a sighting?
How many times should they look under a rock, find nothing and look again?

We can repeat these 4 sightings over and over again, but doing so won't make it true.

LE have been unable to corroborate any sightings after 27th.
They EASILY accounted for the Dollar store visit.

LE can't prove a negative.

I see a huge difference between "the sighting has been disproved", "the sighting is not possible", "the sighting is contrary to video/electronic evidence" and what they seem to be saying for the most part : "could not corroborate". I take that to mean they couldn't confirm OR disprove it.

And, as far as I remember, the lady who said she saw HD heading TOWARDS the dollar store, did not say that she saw her REACH it, so I don't think video surveillance of the dollar store helps one way or the other to discount that witness.

What I find so strange is that ever sighting of BD and granted there aren't many, but there are some, LE has totally discounted all of them. Does anyone find that strange at all? Have they given any reasons for discounting all the sightings?tia

I don't think they've said AT ALL that they have "discounted all" of the sightings. I think they've said that they have not been able to 'corroborate' them. Personally, I think the language that is being used is interesting and revealing. 'Unable to corroborate' does not mean the same thing as 'disproved'.

just checking in with some prayers for hailey...

cannot go wrong with prayers and positive thoughts for news...

count me in for all of the afore mentioned.

And as we look at it all,the big picture,which is so very disturbing,printed out material,horror movies,videos of dressing up from horror movie characters,horror movie collections...

http://www.reporternews.com/photos/...ffidavit-search-vehicle/23319/#section_header Page 4 of the search warrant affidavits...

<respectfully snipped by me>

25 pages printed out 9/1/10 Edmund Kemper-The Coed Butcher
20 pages printed on 9/1/10 related to female mass murders,major cases and motives
18 pages printed on 9/1/10 related to George Banks who killed his family and went on killing spree
29 pages printed on 9/1/10 related to a mass murder in Iowa where a family was murdered w/an axe
17 pages printed on 9/7/10 related to Lawrence Sigmund Bittaker and Roy Lewis Norris two American serial killers who together kidnapped, tortured, raped, and murdered five young women over a period of five months in California in 1979.
15 pages printed on 9/7/10 related to Gary Heidnik an American murderer who kidnapped, tortured and raped six women and kept them prisoner in his Philadelphia, Pennsylvania basement.
10 pages printed on 9/20/10 related to Marcus Wesson Mass Murder
13 pages printed on 9/25/10 related to Robert Leroy Anderson serial killer and sexual sadist
37 pages printed on 9/25/10 related to Robert Pickton(pig farm,murders and Vancouvers Missing Women and serial killer)
13 pages printed on 9/25/10 related to Clara Schwartz(pages included a photo of a pentagram,info related to vampires and domestic homicide)
21 pages printed on 9/29/10 related to Aleister Crowley and the occult
15 pages printed on 9/29/10 related to Alton Coleman and Debra Brown,a pair killing,Brown was a good girl gone bad and incorporating sex and death
19 pages printed on 9/29/10 related to the Princess in the Tower,murder of family members who were pre pubertal and pre meditated suffocation in bed.

It would be interesting when BD and SA got back together again after he valentine breakup (SA and BD referred to each other as ex's in the 911 calls) in relation to these being printed off - ie. was BD making more of an effort to"keep" SA by getting into the things he was?

I don't believe there is any real news coverage on New Year's Eve even in major cities, other than New Year's celebrations, etc.

Unless the news is that the body of a missing child is found on New Year's Eve. Precisely that event happened in Ontario, Canada, on NYE 1984. The media was all over it.

(snipped for space) I STILL find it completely inappropriate and a waste of valuable face time on camera and I STILL do not understand WHY she said those things about anyone at that moment..<MOO
(snip)

If someone local is, for instance, selling tickets for a raffle, or a bull roast, a car wash, or otherwise soliciting funds saying it is to benefit Billie and help pay her bills, she wants to make it clear that she is NOT authorizing these things, and that the money raised is not coming to her.

Since most of the press there appeared to be local/regional, I think it was appropriate to warn people who might be affected not to be fooled into donating money, she has always paid her bills and intends to return to work ASAP, in the meantime, she appreciates the grant from Somer Thompson's mom and the other things people have done for her, bringing food and the like, and most of all, searching for Hailey! Totally my opinion.

But why would Billie mention the part about people who don't have jobs, or can't hold a job? I think (MY OPINION) this was a definite dig at Clint and I really think she cannot stand that the heat is on her BF and Clint is getting only sympathy, help and understanding. It is driving her crazy. I think (MY OPINION) her true feelings toward Clint are coming out now. Funny how in the early days, it seemed like they lived all close together as a happy little unit, raising their kids, now it seems to me (MY OPINION) that Clint moved nearby to try to be there for his daughter, who did not like the situation in her mother's home.

I see a huge difference between "the sighting has been disproved", "the sighting is not possible", "the sighting is contrary to video/electronic evidence" and what they seem to be saying for the most part : "could not corroborate". I take that to mean they couldn't confirm OR disprove it.

And, as far as I remember, the lady who said she saw HD heading TOWARDS the dollar store, did not say that she saw her REACH it, so I don't think video surveillance of the dollar store helps one way or the other to discount that witness.

Then where do we suggest LE look with regard to these sightings?

They seem to have checked the home of at least one of the people, they questioned them they've looked around the area.

Without PROOF that she was there, what can we expect them to do with the sightings?

Mentioning that they are unable to corroborate them may at least prompt others in the vicinity to think back. As of yet, no-one has seen her before, during or after the sightings, LE can't move any further forward with these sightings.

IIRC He not only hunts, but cuts the deer up with a chainsaw...

I am not a hunter, but live in rural Manitoba surrounded by Hunters. As far as I am concerned, not one of these hunters would ever equate hurting a child to hurting/killing a deer. Most hunters do not look at any of the animals they hunt as having any human characteristics. The ones I know make fun of me (but in a nice way) because I am a bambi-lover and don't know how to use a gun and rarely eat meat. IMO, such a comment coming from any hunter is a bit odd.

(Also -- never heard of anyone cutting up a deer with a chain saw.)

In some cases, they can trace a phone right down to a particular field, for example in Kelsey Smith's murder, so it is probably a bad idea to lie about where you were (to LE) just in case...

bbm

Yes - they absolutely can. That was how LE found my daughter before her kidnapper was able to carry out his plans of murdering her - by cell phone pings. Those pings helped to save my daughter's life because it led LE right to where she was.

So when I hear LE in various cases talk about cell phone pings - I listen.

I agree. Especially when you take the whole sentence and look at it. No one else would have been responsible for helping take care of her (BDs) kids other than their father. For BD to add onto the quip about being a mom who is single-handedly taking care of her children (paraphrased) that implies to me that she is referring to their father. At a time like this, when their (CD and BD) child is missing is not the time to take diggs at the other parent. I have not seen CD do this to BD and I am beyond disappointed that BD has done this to CD although I am not surprised by it.

I don't agree that "no one else would have been responsible" . In a lot of families, the STATE is responsible for helping take care of the kids, which some (who do not receive State funds or other assistance) view as a handout. I don't read this as any more than BD saying that she is self-supporting, and doesn't need/want handouts. This is particularly so when you take the whole sentence and look at it: anyone collecting funds in her name is not doing so at her request and she is not getting money from them. Someone else pointed out pages and pages ago that cases like this, unfortunately, attract scammers, who use the misfortunes or heartbreaks of others to line their own pockets. Look what happened with the fake fundraisers for Haiti, Katrina, the tsnuomi in Sri Lanka, the fraudsters 'collecting for cancer' or because their 'friend' has a mysterious deadly disease, or all of those people stranded in Nigeria with no phone access and a dying mother/brother/child/ if you'll only send them money. Tragedy brings out the best in humanity. And the worst.

haileyslide6.jpg

Where are you, Hailey? What happened to you, sweetheart?

TY BeanE.

Every time I look @ this pic of Hailey - I want to cry.

Hailey is who is important. Hailey is why we are here.

I don't agree that "no one else would have been responsible" . In a lot of families, the STATE is responsible for helping take care of the kids, which some (who do not receive State funds or other assistance) view as a handout. I don't read this as any more than BD saying that she is self-supporting, and doesn't need/want handouts. This is particularly so when you take the whole sentence and look at it: anyone collecting funds in her name is not doing so at her request and she is not getting money from them. Someone else pointed out pages and pages ago that cases like this, unfortunately, attract scammers, who use the misfortunes or heartbreaks of others to line their own pockets. Look what happened with the fake fundraisers for Haiti, Katrina, the tsnuomi in Sri Lanka, the fraudsters 'collecting for cancer' or because their 'friend' has a mysterious deadly disease, or all of those people stranded in Nigeria with no phone access and a dying mother/brother/child/ if you'll only send them money. Tragedy brings out the best in humanity. And the worst.

I hope she notified LE of this. jmo

Billie said "I was not at a party"? I think thats what she said. Maybe she was not at a party like 'she is not in this house'

from what little I know about deer. A deer will freeze when it sees you. They are also color blind. If you dont move at all, in a few mins the deer will go about its business. I dont understand what SA meant by 'like killing a deer' If a deer feels danger, they turn right back around and flee. I bet he wishes he hadnt said that. Im surprised this part of this story has not had more interest.

Billie and her LPN license. She sent a bad check, then didnt make it right. She was working as an LPN without a license. nothing about drugs are involved in that part.

side note: Cottondale Fl man that murdered his parents, killed a Law Enforcement officer and wounded another before he was killed. Large groups of LE has searched for the killer for a week before he was found about 10 mile north of Bonifay. Right where a lot of LE thought he was, but they couldnt find him. A very sad day for this area.

Thread closing for a few minutes we will be back with an explanation.

The moderators have talked this over. There were several of us on listening to the Radio Show with Clint D. tonight.

We may live to regret this but, we have decided to allow this interview with a link to be discussed in the Hailey Dunn Thread upstairs.

There are rules however.

At no time are you to discuss those in chat on that Radio Show, identify them other than by *caller* and at no time may you sleuth the callers on that radio show even so much as saying you think it was a WS Member.

There will be no warnings. If you chose to violate the rule above you will be on a long TO.

I am closing this thread and the one upstairs. We expect everyone to Thank not only this post but the one in the Hailey thread. The threads will be closed for about five minutes for everyone to read this post.

Use the link to the show when referring to anything on the show.

A transcript will be great in case this show is removed in the future. The moderators would like to see any transcripts before you use them in the forum. Once we agree that they appear to be a good representation of the show we will approve them for use on the forum.

We have all placed our trust in you to follow the rules. Please don't disappoint us.

Thanks.......
Mods and Admin Team.

Please thank this post that you understand the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member