TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #54

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only thing I have to say is N description of Hailey matches that pic at the beginning of the thread. A fun little girl.

I think CD handled the interview with alot of respect and showed alot of class.

Bravo Clint. I learned more about Hailey in that hour than I have in over a month. It was super sweet.

Lots of cars in front of a house does not a party make. Lots of cars parked in front of a house that a child went missing 3 days prior and on a weekend, somehow does not suprise me in the least.

Yet BD clearly stated that the only ones over that evening were a couple relatives, nobody else so lots of cars shouldn't have been parked in front of the house at that time.

I trust LE took videos or pictures of just how many cars were parked in front of the home that evening.

HD likes the Cowboys and the Steelers. She loves making her brother DD posters and it embarrasses him, she does not mind the "spot-light". She likes mixed martial arts and CD has spent a lot of time playing baseball with her.........

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/bringthemhomenow

This case has taken on new importance for me after tonight's interview. In any missing child case, the focus is on the child. But we can't deny that our empathy for the parents plays a part in how we view a case. If we think they're guilty, our anger demands justice. When we feel they're pain, we want to make their hearts stop breaking. Even more than before, that's how I feel for CD and NS.

CD made Hailey real tonight. Not just another picture on a missing poster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddph