TX TX - Krishonda 'Shonda' Townsend, 19, Mineral Wells, 5 Jul 2010

I don't think they were hiding or necessarily waiting for her - I doubt anyone knew she was going back there alone. I'm thinking someone that had it in for Shonda just happened to be there when she showed up again. I also think whatever happened to Shonda happened after she left there. Like someone followed her and either ran her off the road or blocked her way to force her out of her car.

Once again, totally agree with this. This is also what everyone in town thinks, she was followed as she was leaving town (hence the cell ping north of MW) and she got into it with some girls and things went wrong and then the guys were called to cover it up. I'm glad her story will be covered again tomorrow evening!

Once again, totally agree with this. This is also what everyone in town thinks, she was followed as she was leaving town (hence the cell ping north of MW) and she got into it with some girls and things went wrong and then the guys were called to cover it up. I'm glad her story will be covered again tomorrow evening!

It's so sad to think how many bullies may have attacked Shonda when she was all alone. What a bunch of cowards. And likely over something stupid.

So, I don't believe Shonda was intentionally killed. I think she probably got into it with some mean girls after she left TS's and was alone. I think these girls fought with Shonda and an accident happened. It was then the boys were called upon to help cover it up. I think there's a good chance someone in TS's family WAS involved and she learned about it later. And I believe that TS's entire family and those involved in harming Shonda are forcing her to keep her mouth shut. Meanwhile, the heat is being turned up on TS because she was the last to see Shonda.

If this is the way it went down....then poor TS. She is really between a rock and a hard place. BFF is missing, turned on by some of her own family, appears to want to get back with her daughter's daddy - Shonda's own brother, and probably afraid of some of those who were involved.

That's a lot of pressure for such a youngin' - and what will she do? Hopefully, someone else will stand up and do the right thing and TS will be able to get on with her life.

Here is the thing, if this is the time line in the correct format.

11:20 - Was at EZ mart with TS and others, is this where they picked up the kids? BL said the son of TS was with them until about 11:20ish.
Leave EZ mart, goes back to residence and departs like reported after face book post.
11:40 - Shonda posted on Facebook
11:50 - Spotted on video at EZ mart, must have been time alone?
20 MIN time GAP
12:10 am - Texts mom on her way home

Did Shonda go by herself over to the party? It wouldn't have been that hard considering it was 10 steps away. Maybe TS didn't know this. Shonda plans on leaving, texts her mom and at this point something goes wrong from there.

We know MS, JPS, TS, MS, VS, and more were at the party.

11:20 - Was at EZ mart with TS and others, is this where they picked up the kids? BL said the son of TS was with them until about 11:20ish.
Leave EZ mart, goes back to residence and departs like reported after face book post.
20 MIN time GAP

Did Shonda go by herself over to the party? It wouldn't have been that hard considering it was 10 steps away. Maybe TS didn't know this. Shonda plans on leaving, texts her mom and at this point something goes wrong from there.

Ok I guess I am confused, I didnt know that the party was right by TS ex's house. I do know there were alot of people at that party, and I honestly don't think she went back there alone, she knew a few of those girls had problems with her, but then again, nothing would suprise me. :twocents:
I honestly think she was headed home like she said she was, and something happened.... her phone pinged on the north side right out of town, and so did some "other" peoples. I honestly can't believe they haven't even named any POI in this case. Maybe there are just too many.

20 MIN time GAP

IDK about the 11:20 sighting at the EZ Mart. LE has said they have her on tape in someone else's car at 11:50. I'm assuming that was when they went by the party and on to the EZ Mart to pick up the kid/car. If Shonda (or anyone else) was captured again on video later, they aren't saying. We only have the family member/friend saying she saw Shonda there at 12:15.

If Shonda was on the surveillance video at 11:50, it seems to me she would appear again later. As would everyone else there at the time. Depending on the perspective of the surveillance cameras, one could have captured her leaving the store to go home. And seems to me, anyone who left behind her would have been captured as well. Problem is, LE would likely know WHO it was, but wouldn't have any proof as to what happened after they all left the camera view.

IDK about the 11:20 sighting at the EZ Mart. LE has said they have her on tape in someone else's car at 11:50. I'm assuming that was when they went by the party and on to the EZ Mart to pick up the kid/car. If Shonda (or anyone else) was captured again on video later, they aren't saying. We only have the family member/friend saying she saw Shonda there at 12:15.

If Shonda was on the surveillance video at 11:50, it seems to me she would appear again later. As would everyone else there at the time. Depending on the perspective of the surveillance cameras, one could have captured her leaving the store to go home. And seems to me, anyone who left behind her would have been captured as well. Problem is, LE would likely know WHO it was, but wouldn't have any proof as to what happened after they all left the camera view.

Right Right... BUT think about it..

BL said they had TS son until about 11:20. IF they were at TS mothers house that is also a stones throw down the rd to their residence. So it would NOT have taken 30 minutes to get this child.

MS said that her and VS, TS twin were at the EZ mart. So, we had conflicting stories here. MS was supposed to have had TS car, and VS was supposed to had been doing fireworks with kids and then bring TS her child.

If Shonda was at EZ mart at 11:50 picking up the kids with TS, then she made her facebook posting "I got this" at about 11:40, the ORIGINAL story told by TS was they went to pick up kids, looked for car, came back to her bf home, Shonda used the computer and then left. This was the explanation by TS as to WHY she didn't know what SHonda meant by that posting because she left for home right after.

So again, we have time gaps.

Ok I guess I am confused, I didnt know that the party was right by TS ex's house. I do know there were alot of people at that party, and I honestly don't think she went back there alone, she knew a few of those girls had problems with her, but then again, nothing would suprise me. :twocents:
I honestly think she was headed home like she said she was, and something happened.... her phone pinged on the north side right out of town, and so did some "other" peoples. I honestly can't believe they haven't even named any POI in this case. Maybe there are just too many.

I was under the impression the party house is very near to the EZ Mart. I'm still really not clear if they had been at TS's apartment or her ex-BF's house???

Something I do wonder about....where was LE that night? Judging from the arrest records of some of the guys possibly involved, looks like LE was on their tails A LOT. With so many of them at the party that night, I would expect LE to be parked right around the corner watching every move!

Left to right:

Apartments of TS, Ex-BF home, Party, EX Mart

Attachments

• mapsonda.jpg
    mapsonda.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 32
Here is TS's account:

(Alleged)Tiffany gives her account of that night on the blog:

tiffany. (ts) said...
Who is saying anything about me and shonda being at a party???? we never went to a party okay man to many people putting their own words in this and WHY would the kids doing anything to hurt shonda they was on the couch watching tv like I SAID okay!!!! boy another thing. We WAS never partying on the boat that day/night okay there was only me shonda Toby and his kids okay we stayed out there for a little bit then came to my EX boyfriends house to eat shonda eat two hot dogs while i took a shower and as soon as i got out my twin called me to come get my son shonda was on the computer and i asked her if she wanted to ride so we left me and her went and got him then headed back to my Ex boyfriends house but we went by jp house to see if my sister M.S was there cause she had my car well we stopped to see where she was and we never got out we WAS there for only about a few seconds that's it jp told us she went to ez mart so we went up there as we turned in they was leaving and we talked to them by the air pump the cops knows this all to they seen us on the cameras we WAS there for about 2to3 min. Then we left and went back to my Ex boyfriends house and we got out in went inside and she said okay chubbs Im going home and i said you can stay the night if you want to she said no mom will get mad if i don't come home i said text me when you get home she said okay so she left and we watched. Her leave and then we went to bed i hard my phone goes off 30.min. Later and i said o its just shonda tellin me she made it home morning came her mom called

See, according to TS, Shonda was on the computer when she got the call to pick up her son. All of the locations are close in proximity and they didn't spend much time at the party house or the EZ Mart. It's possible they went out and got back in a few minutes, when Shonda left.

See, according to TS, Shonda was on the computer when she got the call to pick up her son. All of the locations are close in proximity and they didn't spend much time at the party house or the EZ Mart. It's possible the went out and got back in a few minutes, when Shonda left.

yes, need to go back and find the "original" though ;)

Interesting though isn't it, didn't MS say that her and VS were both at the EZ mart? If so then TS had just picked up kid from EZ mart, then went to party, then went back to EZ mart?

Didn't find this story in whole from site anymore but copied on the caylee forum

Here is indicative of this:
The Toyota Camry Townsend was driving was sent Monday to the DPS
forensics lab for DNA testing, according to Mineral Wells police.

On Tuesday Mineral Wells Police Chief Mike McAllester confirmed
Townsend received a text message shortly after 2 a.m. July 5 when her
phone was turned off or went dead. With the assistance of the Texas
Rangers, deleted text messages were recovered this week from a phone
belonging to a person described as a “possible witness,” according to
McAllester. As of Tuesday afternoon he had not been able to read them
or know if they hold any value in helping lead law enforcement
officials to her.

The individual belonging to that phone has been interviewed, according to police.

Townsend, the mother of a 2-year-old boy, was last reported seen at a
house on U.S. Highway 180 West around 11:40 p.m. July 4. She sent her
mother a text saying she was on her way home just after midnight.

Original story I thought was picked up kids, looked for car or vice versa, came back, Shonda used computer then left. Which would point back to 11:20. What do you think?

yes, need to go back and find the "original" though ;)

Interesting though isn't it, didn't MS say that her and VS were both at the EZ mart? If so then TS had just picked up kid from EZ mart, then went to party, then went back to EZ mart?

So, you're saying TS's story has changed from the time Shonda went missing to a few days ago when she posted the above???

She's saying they went to the party, then the EZ Mart, then home, then Shonda left. You don't think this is accurate?

Sure would like to know who was calling TS 30 minutes later when she assumed it was Shonda saying she got home safe.

Thank God for cell phone pings and records!

Taken from:
http://www.helpfindthemissing.org/forum/showthread.php?t=22340&page=1

According to reports, Townsend spent the Fourth of July with friends at Bridgeport Lake; afterwards she visited a friend in Mineral Wells.
Wigington said Townsend was last seen at a friend’s house off U.S. Highway 180 West in Mineral Wells, where she left sometime between 11:30-11:40 p.m. Sunday

Townsend was last seen between 11:30 and 11:40 p.m. Sunday at a residence in Mineral Wells, Palo Pinto County.

She was wearing a black tank top trimmed in white, pink shorts, flip-flops and a black two-piece swimsuit with pink and white polka dots.

Townsend left the residence driving a 1997 gray/blue Toyota Camry.

At 12:10 a.m. Monday, Townsend sent a text message to her family in Perrin, stating: “On my way home.” No one has heard from her since.

Jack County Sheriff's Lt. Melissa Wigington confirmed Townsend was last seen at a friend's house off U.S. Highway 180 West in Mineral Wells, where she left sometime between 11:30-11:40 p.m. Sunday.

Didn't find this story in whole from site anymore but copied on the caylee forum

Here is indicative of this:

Original story I thought was picked up kids, looked for car or vice versa, came back, Shonda used computer then left. Which would point back to 11:20. What do you think?

Jeez! IDK what to think. It's either a bunch of liars or poor reporting. Maybe LE didn't realize she was on the video at 11:50 when this story was first run? And didn't know about the family friend who had seen her at 12:15?

You know what tho? Why would she have been at the EZ Mart for so long? That's almost a half hour. Just to get gas?

I need to find the original accounts from TS, I swear on a stack, they align with the above articles.

Yeah but one of the articles is from Several Weeks later, I do believe by this time they would have it right?

So, you're saying TS's story has changed from the time Shonda went missing to a few days ago when she posted the above???

She's saying they went to the party, then the EZ Mart, then home, then Shonda left. You don't think this is accurate?

Sure would like to know who was calling TS 30 minutes later when she assumed it was Shonda saying she got home safe.

Thank God for cell phone pings and records!

Yes, and I would like to know who this person was with the deleted texts!! Hmmmm...

Here is is!!! Other good articles in here as well:
http://projectjason.org/forums/index.php?topic=9080.0

Tiffany Sorrells and her husband are the last known people to have seen Townsend alive. It was their house on U.S. Highway 180 West she left around midnight Monday morning.

Sorrells said they had been at Lake Bridgeport on Sunday celebrating the Fourth of July weekend. She said they returned to the Mineral Wells residence Sunday evening and ate before Sorrells and her husband left to pick up their children. When they returned home, Townsend had just made her Facebook posting from their computer and left.

“She seemed alright,” said Sorrells, adding she does not know what Townsend's Facebook posting means. She said Townsend was texting someone whose name started with an “A,” but said Townsend made it a point to keep her from seeing the text.

Sorrells said Townsend had half a tank of gas when they left Bridgeport for Mineral Wells on Sunday, and wondered whether she might have stopped at a convenience store near their house before starting her trip home to Gibtown, located in southeast Jack County east of Perrin.

Hmm, didn't mention Shonda going with either. Another monkey wrench!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clueliz
Back