TX TX - Krishonda 'Shonda' Townsend, 19, Mineral Wells, 5 Jul 2010

Hmmmm, interesting! I sure hope so, although I think these people stick together like a pack of rats.:maddening:

Sure seems to be the case. Then again, just takes one to get sideways with another.

They've sure been keeping the details of the search hush hush. Wonder if it's because they didn't want anyone who knows where Shonda is to have a chance to change the location.

I have been thinking about the time line some more.

Let's go back and say that the 11:50 time is the correct time for the EZ mart.
That would mean that TS lied initially and has now changed her story to fit the evidence. Leading one to believe then that TS knew perfectly well what the "I got this" post was about. Surely, her BFF would share this information with her.
Surely, TS knows who had an issue with Shonda and is most likely afraid to say so or would it mean she will be going against her own blood?

Perhaps, "I got this" meant she was going to meet a boy? One she liked? Maybe he wanted a ride home? Maybe it was a positive thing, it did have those smiley faces, so was it a boy she like perhaps? She thinks she is going to meet a boy? Maybe pick him up from the party? It turns bad? Girls jump her? She leaves with a boy and gets run off Rd by angry girl?

How could VS (TS twin sister) and MS (TS older sister) be at the EZ mart with TS car if TS had just picked up her kids from VS, but then ends up goes looking for her car at the party and is then told MS is at EZ mart.

Sure seems to be the case. Then again, just takes one to get sideways with another.

They've sure been keeping the details of the search hush hush. Wonder if it's because they didn't want anyone who knows where Shonda is to have a chance to change the location.

I bet those kids are being watched closely, they would be fools now to move a body. One sniff of a dog and they toast.

I was wondering the same thing about the search, no MSM articles about it at all...

That would mean that TS lied initially and has now changed her story to fit the evidence. Leading one to believe then that TS knew perfectly well what the "I got this" post was about. Surely, her BFF would share this information with her.
Surely, TS knows who had an issue with Shonda and is most likely afraid to say so or would it mean she will be going against her own blood?

Perhaps, "I got this" meant she was going to meet a boy? One she liked? Maybe he wanted a ride home? Maybe it was a positive thing, it did have those smiley faces, so was it a boy she like perhaps? She thinks she is going to meet a boy? Maybe pick him up from the party? It turns bad? Girls jump her? She leaves with a boy and gets run off Rd by angry girl?

How could VS (TS twin sister) and MS (TS older sister) be at the EZ mart with TS car if TS had just picked up her kids from VS, but then ends up goes looking for her car at the party and is then told MS is at EZ mart.

Exactly, I dont think any of them are telling the truth...

I bet those kids are being watched closely, they would be fools now to move a body. One sniff of a dog and they toast.

I bet so too. Wonder who's shaking in their boots today....

On Nancy Grace, LE stated that when Shonda is seen on the surveillance video, she was with someone else and not in her own car. So, she didn't post the "I got this" at 11:36 and then leave TS's to go home.

I really don't believe TS intentionally changed her story, I think she just couldn't remember all the lies that needed to be told to cover this all up.

Maybe she did drop by the Palo Pinto PD today. Just not to talk about the CL poster.

Someone on the blog posted lots of the arrest histories of many of those whose names have come up. Can someone please explain to me how these lowlifes are worth fighting over? Or worse? I am just stunned.

If my daughter hooked up with a guy like this, I would slap her into the middle of next week! And if my son WAS a guy like this, I would wash my hands of him. I certainly wouldn't be posting messages of my undying love for him on my FB page!

I just saw that. What do you make of it? Any truth to it? Or trying to take the heat off of their own family?

Idk, it's weird to me because this guy is a really good friend of her family and attends her mom and step dads karate school, so I really don't know what to make of it.

Have yall seen SMM blog commments lately?? The new one with the FB comments posted??

Have yall seen SMM blog commments lately?? The new one with the FB comments posted??

Arghhhhh! I'm at work and can't access the blog from here. Can you give us a hint?

And what's this about MS posting more?

Any news on the search?

Arghhhhh! I'm at work and can't access the blog from here. Can you give us a hint?

And what's this about MS posting more?

Any news on the search?

I have not heard ONE word on the search, weird, and I wonder why? MS finally posted and actually pointed the finger at someone, a family friend at that. Right now someone is copy/pasting some very questionable comments from the girls' FB pages.

The “Annie Oakley of the Airwaves” and
the “Jane Wayne of Justice”

Susan Murphy Milano and Dr. Laurie Roth

The Roth Show!

TUNE IN AT 7-8PM ET WEDNESDAY

http://therothshow.com
[/SIZE]

imgres1.jpg

Monica Caison of CUE Center for Missing Persons
http://ncmissingpersons.org

Reporting directly from the search for Krishonda Townsend, Monica Caison will bring us an up to the minute report from Mineral Wells, TX.

Krishonda Townsend was last seen on July 4th, 2010 at 7:p.M. She left home in Perrin,Texas and went to a friends house on US Highway 180 West in Mineral Wells Texas. She was driving her gray and purple 1997 Toyota.
Krishonda texted her mother via cell phone at 12:10 A.M and said she was on her way home.

She has not been seen or heard from since.

Her 1997 Toyota was located on July 6th, 2010 in the 800 block of SE 3rd Ave in Mineral Wells.

To read about Krishonda’s case: Krishonda Leanne Townsend: A Victim of Intimate Partner Violence ?

TUNE IN AT 7-8PM ET WEDNESDAY

http://therothshow.com

The Roth Show is a nationally syndicated talk show hosted by Dr. Laurie Roth, Ph.D., and stands on principles and leading the charge for the legions of Americans who are saying “Enough Already!”​

Just a BUMP and reminder about the show tonight!!
I am sure they might mention the search tonight!!! Here is to hoping for justice for Shonda!!

Will any of you guys be able to listen?? My kids have gymnastics tonight!

Anything on the radio show yet? I can't see a way to link to it on the website.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irennnnn
Back