TX TX - Krishonda 'Shonda' Townsend, 19, Mineral Wells, 5 Jul 2010

Really hoping that they find something this weekend! This story breaks my heart!

Nothing out of the search? I can't find ANY news!

http://www.wfaa.com/news/local/Seven-months-later-search-for-Shonda-continues-117021208.html

Snip

Townsend disappeared while driving home in early July. Her car was found ransacked and with the doors open.
Authorities are anxious for any lead. Last week, a billboard was put up and workers with the North Carolina-based CUE Center for Missing Persons organized a weekend search party.
Monica Caison of CUE said the group wants to bring some kind of resolution to the case. "We don't use the word 'closure,' but it's definitely a resolution to where this child is," she said.
Townsend's cell phone has not worked since the night she disappeared, and no one has heard from her since.

Guess I was hoping for some "success" from the actual search.

If they want leads, I hope they are following the SMM blog. Don't know if any of it is actually true, but there are plenty of directions to check out. I hate to think what's been said it the last couple of days is actually true. :(

Guess I was hoping for some "success" from the actual search.

If they want leads, I hope they are following the SMM blog. Don't know if any of it is actually true, but there are plenty of directions to check out. I hate to think what's been said it the last couple of days is actually true. :(

There is always success in searching. It is elimination of space. Not to mention if anything was found surely they might not mention it in the news depending.

They did not find anything this weekend during the search :( I talked to one of the searchers... but yes, at least they can eliminate some ground.

Keep in mind even if they DID find something, that 9 out of 10 times it may not be released to the public. And with a legit org, they are not going to run their mouths. Not saying it ugly, tone is so hard on the computer :)
So be hopeful :)

I wish there was some news. The SMM blog is still quite active, but I haven't seen any new CL posts. I was hoping the search would at least shake something loose around Mineral Wells. :(

eventually someone will crack, it may be tomorrow, it may be 5 years from now, ten years from now but trust me eventually someone WILL start talking.

and once the train has left the station there's no stopping the train.

eventually someone will crack, it may be tomorrow, it may be 5 years from now, ten years from now but trust me eventually someone WILL start talking.

and once the train has left the station there's no stopping the train.

Keeping my fingers crossed for tomorrow......or yesterday! ;)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UCG
Back