TX TX - Krishonda 'Shonda' Townsend, 19, Mineral Wells, 5 Jul 2010

I have not heard ONE word on the search, weird, and I wonder why? MS finally posted and actually pointed the finger at someone, a family friend at that. Right now someone is copy/pasting some very questionable comments from the girls' FB pages.

My goodness - lots of activity and finger pointing going on over there! I hope this is coming to a head, I really do. And I hope Shonda is found soon and returned to her family.

I just got home and not sure when i will have time to listen, but i domt think there was much info said, i only say that cause someone on the SMM blog listened and said no new info released.

I see the CL poster has been quite busy as well. Lots of mugshots up there! Seems MS has left her mark there too.

WTH? Do all of these people have criminal records? Why wouldn't people be looking at them in connection to Shonda's disappearance? They're all thugs!

I see the CL poster has been quite busy as well. Lots of mugshots up there! Seems MS has left her mark there too.

WTH? Do all of these people have criminal records? Why wouldn't people be looking at them in connection to Shonda's disappearance? They're all thugs!

Exactly. And just an fyi, about 5pm today there was media and MWPD everywhere. Must be due to the search. But i still see nothing in MSM.

I just got home and not sure when i will have time to listen, but i domt think there was much info said, i only say that cause someone on the SMM blog listened and said no new info released.

Did they unveil a billboard today? Is that what the radio show was about? It sounds as if the actual search is going to be this weekend.

I wish they would say more about it!

Listening to radio program now - will try to summarize:

Mom - Carolyn
Monica Caison
Aunt - April
SMM

Developing search plans today (Thursday) - working closely w/LE from counties involved

Search will begin tomorrow (Friday)

Will have HRD dogs

Mounted searchers coming in from all over - don't know final count yet

Shonda very wary of strangers, very quiet girl and homebody - very close to her son and spent most time with him, was just beginning to start hanging out with friends again, close to family, Christian home, lived with Mom, always in contact, responsible, worked to care for son. Hoped things would work out with son's father.

Family believes some of Shonda's girlfriends were questionable and not thrilled she was hanging with them - boys even worse. They feel it may have been some type of jealousy situation with one or some of these people.

Monica says LE is beginning to narrow down possibilities and she does believe this case will be solved

Not happy how Shonda was labeled in beginning as a "runaway" or problem child due to location car was found

Question, from what I have read, and im very confued with all the relations and friends, why would shonda hang with people who didn't like her? Or better yet, why would they hang with her? I trend to stay away from those I dislike, or don't get along with. I get that they would see each other/be around each other from time to time, small town, baby mamma/daddy drama,, friends of friends. But why"hang"with them? This is what confuses me...

Edited, stupid phone put sewer instead of see, lol, sorry

Question, from what I have read, and im very confued with all the relations and friends, why would shonda hang with people who didn't like her? Or better yet, why would they hang with her? I trend to stay away from those I dislike, or don't get along with. I get that they would see each other/be around each other from time to time, small town, baby mamma/daddy drama,, friends of friends. But why"hang"with them? This is what confuses me...

From my understanding the girl she was last known to be with has a child with Shonda's brother. Making this child Shonda's niece.

From my understanding the girl she was last known to be with has a child with Shonda's brother. Making this child Shonda's niece.

That is TS. Shonda's brother is the father of her daughter.

I think Shonda liked her friends and vice versa. It was her family that didn't necessarily care for some of her friends, as I understand it. But it is a small town with a lot of intertwined relationships. I think it would be difficult to completely avoid the people with which you don't care to associate. Shonda wasn't with those people, but I think she somehow came into contact with them after she left TS's to go home.

That is TS. Shonda's brother is the father of her daughter.

Walker - after I posted this, I realized that, of course, YOU knew that, but maybe not everyone following along here does!

Ok. Im just trying to sort all these people out. I think I got it now. Thanks!

Ok. Im just trying to sort all these people out. I think I got it now. Thanks!

If you're following the SMM blog, it definitely is difficult to keep up!

Hopefully, Shonda will be found on this weekend's search and those responsible for her going missing will begin to be brought to justice.

Tiffany posted on her FB page about that night (July 4th). She also posted on the recent blog about that night. The two stories are similar to a point, then are completely different in other areas. Interesting. I still don't think she's involved with any murder of her friend....but I question if she isn't/wasn't trying to eliminate her friends/family from the suspect pool. moo. http://murphymilanojournal.blogspot...-leanne-townsend-victim-of.html?commentPage=4

(Mods: I'm quoting the blog, not the fb page. Not sure if I am supposed to paraphrase or not).
FB post:
July 15, 2010 at 9:54am.
Tiffany Sorrells: i dont know but i was the friend she was with on sunday she went to the lake with me and then we came back to my house to eat then she got on MY computer on facebook then she got off and said i got to home chubbs and i said ok she said lov...e u chubbs n i said love u to i said when u get home she said will do she lefted then i get 5 miss calls the next morning sayin she never made it home so i dont know is sayin that

Blog post:

We WAS never partying on the boat that day/night okay there was only me shonda Toby and his kids okay we stayed out there for a little bit then came to my EX boyfriends house to eat shonda eat two hot dogs while i took a shower and as soon as i got out my twin called me to come get my son shonda was on the computer and i asked her if she wanted to ride so we left me and her went and got him then headed back to my Ex boyfriends house but we went by jp house to see if my sister M.S was there cause she had my car well we stopped to see where she was and we never got out we WAS there for only about a few seconds that's it jp told us she went to ez mart so we went up there as we turned in they was leaving and we talked to them by the air pump the cops knows this all to they seen us on the cameras we WAS there for about 2to3 min. Then we left and went back to my Ex boyfriends house and we got out in went inside and she said okay chubbs Im going home and i said you can stay the night if you want to she said no mom will get mad if i don't come home i said text me when you get home she said okay so she left and we watched. Her leave and then we went to bed i hard my phone goes off 30.min. Later and i said o its just shonda tellin me she made it home morning came her mom called....

Tiffany posted on her FB page about that night (July 4th). She also posted on the recent blog about that night. The two stories are similar to a point, then are completely different in other areas. Interesting. I still don't think she's involved with any murder of her friend....but I question if she isn't/wasn't trying to eliminate her friends/family from the suspect pool. moo. http://murphymilanojournal.blogspot...-leanne-townsend-victim-of.html?commentPage=4

(Mods: I'm quoting the blog, not the fb page. Not sure if I am supposed to paraphrase or not).
FB post:
July 15, 2010 at 9:54am.
Tiffany Sorrells: i dont know but i was the friend she was with on sunday she went to the lake with me and then we came back to my house to eat then she got on MY computer on facebook then she got off and said i got to home chubbs and i said ok she said lov...e u chubbs n i said love u to i said when u get home she said will do she lefted then i get 5 miss calls the next morning sayin she never made it home so i dont know is sayin that

Blog post:

We WAS never partying on the boat that day/night okay there was only me shonda Toby and his kids okay we stayed out there for a little bit then came to my EX boyfriends house to eat shonda eat two hot dogs while i took a shower and as soon as i got out my twin called me to come get my son shonda was on the computer and i asked her if she wanted to ride so we left me and her went and got him then headed back to my Ex boyfriends house but we went by jp house to see if my sister M.S was there cause she had my car well we stopped to see where she was and we never got out we WAS there for only about a few seconds that's it jp told us she went to ez mart so we went up there as we turned in they was leaving and we talked to them by the air pump the cops knows this all to they seen us on the cameras we WAS there for about 2to3 min. Then we left and went back to my Ex boyfriends house and we got out in went inside and she said okay chubbs Im going home and i said you can stay the night if you want to she said no mom will get mad if i don't come home i said text me when you get home she said okay so she left and we watched. Her leave and then we went to bed i hard my phone goes off 30.min. Later and i said o its just shonda tellin me she made it home morning came her mom called....

I don't think Tiffany was involved either. But there is definitely something off with her story.

http://www.newschannel6now.com/Global/story.asp?S=14138689

Okay this link is funky but it works. New coverage on Krishonda for this weekend.

Then found this one:
http://www.newschannel6now.com/Global/story.asp?S=14087732
Cut from original:

The search is intensifying for a missing Texoma teenager. The Center for Missing Persons put up a billboard Wednesday afternoon with information about missing teen Shonda Townsend. It's at the Intersection of F.M. 1821 and U.S. 281 North.

Now the CUE Center for Missing Persons is announcing today extra search efforts to strengthen search efforts will begin this weekend.

Praying for the searchers and Shonda's family today.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whirlebird
Back