2011.03.11 Doc Release

Status
Not open for further replies.
The PI's had "helpers" but unless their "helpers" had their own PI license they should not have been saying they were investigators. These PI's are going down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now that the complainants names have been made public I would bet they'll go ahead and file official complaints. This PI behavior needs to stop.

Seriously! My jaw was dragging the floor while I read this. This is unbelievable and just when we thought we had seen it all! :banghead:

Anyone else feel a little crestfallen that MH's document didn't include the transcript of what was said during the wire tapping?

According to the live update at west OSCO inspected the bag and the shorts (Caylee's shroud and clothing) and no MALE nor foreign DNA was present! Significant that NO foreign DNA was present. Rules out KRONK, and any other male SODDI that the Defense wanted to throw under the bus! But does this mean ICA DNA may have been present on the bag itself?

So NO KNONK DNA on either the bag nor the shorts!!!!! This is my reading of it!

Postscript: the defense submitted these items for testing and no foreign NOR male DNa was presnent on the laundry bag nor Caylee's shorts! This is huge, to me!!!!

The PI's had "helpers" but unless their "helpers" had their own PI license they should not have been saying they were investigators. These PI's are going down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now that the complainants names have been made public I would bet they'll go ahead and file official complaints. This PI behavior needs to stop.

ironic that they are currently seeking more "investigation" money....IIRC...

What amazed me the most about Kio Marie(and her mother) and their suggestion, was that it was a suggestion at all. Why not, "Casey wouldn't kill her baby!" Or, "what!? I would have no idea what happened or where Caylee can be..." But no, they went straight to thinking about where they think she would put Caylee. :eek:

Even if Kio did know that Casey had not wanted the baby, had wanted to put Caylee up for adoption-why would you accept and go so easily to the idea that Casey had killled her daughter and have instant suggestions as to where that might be? I think that shows how much people really did have Casey's number.

And, it is true Kio did not have the spot exact, she was across the street, etc. But! This isn't horse shoes or hand grenades, and IMHO: that is pretty darn close.

IMHO: Kio was a friend to Casey and thought of her as her friend, while I think Casey had a hard time even remembering who she was. Just as Casey treated Christina when she was crying to Casey about Caylee. Christina had babysat for Caylee when she was first born, till Christina realized Casey was lying about working and stopped babysitting. Then we know Amy was Casey's friend and we know how she was treated...

People are friends, have been a friend to ICA but she is no friend to them. Even Annie Dowling stopped being friends with ICA because she said she doesn't like being "betrayed" and lied to. Annie says, "everyone knew" Casey was a liar. Apparently, Kio also knew Casey was capable of dumping her daughter's body in their neighborhood.

:cow:

ITA Chiquita71, very telling, isn't it. Does anyone recall during one of the jailhouse visits, Cindy (laughingly) asking Casey about KM's mom allegedly saying Cindy was once hospitalized for mental issues?

http://www.wesh.com/pdf/27161837/detail.html

hmmm..."Calling from the Orange County Courthouse", clever wording.

Snagit1-37.png

Defense Reciprocal Discovery:

Forensic Biology Lab Report (3 pages) - NMS Labs, Willow Grove, PA
Fairgrieve Report (1 page)
Furton Report (9 pages)
Huntington Report (7 pages)
Logan Report and CV (48 pages, most of it CV)
Haskell tables for report (2 pages)

More evidence forms, plus e-mails between Yuri Melich and Tony Lazzaro about a book or notebook mentioned in the evidence logs.
by Matt Lupoli/Staff at 3/11/2011 4:20:43 PM11:20 AM
http://www.wesh.com/pdf/27161635/detail.html
Is this THE journal? The journal was seized (or were only photos taken?) after Caylee was found, correct? I'm confused. If that was the case...why did BC have it? Are we talking one notebook, two notebooks, what?

Is this THE journal? The journal was seized (or were only photos taken?) after Caylee was found, correct? I'm confused. If that was the case...why did BC have it? Are we talking one notebook, two notebooks, what?

One and the same journal. Only photos were taken, and Cindy gave the journal to BC until LE requested it, I believe.

There was discussion about a GC...one being an attorney...another being a PI...I take it that this must be a DT PI.

Katie works for JB, I was a seacher in Orlando, in Nov. 2010 I got a from this Katie who Said she was with Equsearch,, and by this I thought she was with Tim Miller. She wanted to know where I had searched. Later I found out she was not with Equasearch at all but was working for JB.From my understanding there were several people that had also been contacted and thought the same as I did.

I'm thinking the DT investigators"calling from the courthouse" deserve a thread of their own,possibly?

What amazed me the most about Kio Marie(and her mother) and their suggestion, was that it was a suggestion at all. Why not, "Casey wouldn't kill her baby!" Or, "what!? I would have no idea what happened or where Caylee can be..." But no, they went straight to thinking about where they think she would put Caylee. :eek:

Even if Kio did know that Casey had not wanted the baby, had wanted to put Caylee up for adoption-why would you accept and go so easily to the idea that Casey had killled her daughter and have instant suggestions as to where that might be? I think that shows how much people really did have Casey's number.

And, it is true Kio did not have the spot exact, she was across the street, etc. But! This isn't horse shoes or hand grenades, and IMHO: that is pretty darn close.

IMHO: Kio was a friend to Casey and thought of her as her friend, while I think Casey had a hard time even remembering who she was. Just as Casey treated Christina when she was crying to Casey about Caylee. Christina had babysat for Caylee when she was first born, till Christina realized Casey was lying about working and stopped babysitting. Then we know Amy was Casey's friend and we know how she was treated...

People are friends, have been a friend to ICA but she is no friend to them. Even Annie Dowling stopped being friends with ICA because she said she doesn't like being "betrayed" and lied to. Annie says, "everyone knew" Casey was a liar. Apparently, Kio also knew Casey was capable of dumping her daughter's body in their neighborhood.

:cow:

Kiomarie had no reason to lie when she told the Bailey Dickens that ICA did not want the child, so coupled with the fact ICA had not notified anyone she was 'missing' and did not seem upset by the fact, it wasn't such a big leap for Kiomarie to think she had done something to Caylee.

There was also complaints about a Gil Colon and a Katie Delaney? Who are those people and why haven't I heard of them before?

And hmmm, full phone numbers are in those documents! Must. Not. Prank. Call! LOL

Katie Dalaney works for JB, I was a seacher in Orlando, in Nov. 2010 I got a call from this Katie who Said she was with Equsearch,, and by this I thought she was with Tim Miller. She wanted to know where I had searched. Later I found out she was not with Equasearch at all but was working for JB.From my understanding there were several people that had also been contacted and thought the same as I did.

Unfortunately, there wasn't enough to pursue.

OCSO are not the only ones who had complaints about the Investigators misrepresenting themselves as being with TES. Mark NeJames who represents TES has also had numerous complaints. How they are proceeding with that information I do not know...

OCSO are not the only ones who had complaints about the Investigators misrepresenting themselves as being with TES. Mark NeJames who represents TES has also had numerous complaints. How they are proceeding with that information I do not know...

And there is JL sitting court as part of the DTeam with nary a care in the world . . .:maddening:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CriminalPineapple