Brad Cooper April 1st Weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing is, the evidence shows the dress was not washed which makes it hard to believe the crime occurred in the foyer as soon as she arrived home. At least in my mind there is huge doubt that it happened the way the prosecution alleges.

The evidence does not show if the dress was washed.
The SBI testimony was inconclusive.
The only person that said it was in fact washed, was Brad (before he changed his story).

What about this - NC called her real estate agent on Thursday 7/10 and said she needed to find a place ASAP. Why did JA go to her house to help her "organize" the next morning? She wasn't going there to organize to move her out, she specifically said she was *unpacking*.

Secondly, JA said they were to paint on Saturday with the leftover paint from the other work. Isn't it odd they would have an entire room's worth of paint leftover to do that?

The evidence does not show if the dress was washed.
The SBI testimony was inconclusive.
The only person that said it was in fact washed, was Brad (before he changed his story).

Not to me. An oily spot (detergent would have neutralized that) AND deodorant streaks. It wasn't washed, IMO.

Not to me. An oily spot (detergent would have neutralized that) AND deodorant streaks. It wasn't washed, IMO.

Maybe it wasn't?
But I will say, I have laundered shirts that still have those pesky deodorant streaks.

Standard hospice document I have seen many times.

http://www.hospicenet.org/html/preparing_for.html

"The signs of death include such things as no breathing, no heartbeat, release of bowel and bladder, no response, eyelids slightly open, pupils enlarged, eyes fixed on a certain spot, no blinking, jaw relaxed and mouth slightly open."

Thanks for the link, JTF. I don't read that as being a fact that all people release bowels and bladder upon death. And I know what my own personal experiences have been with dying loved ones. Also, here is another link:

http://www.caregiverslibrary.org/Default.aspx?tabid=317

"At the time of death...there is sometimes a release of bowel and bladder contents as the body relaxes." BBM

What about this - NC called her real estate agent on Thursday 7/10 and said she needed to find a place ASAP. Why did JA go to her house to help her "organize" the next morning? She wasn't going there to organize to move her out, she specifically said she was *unpacking*.

Secondly, JA said they were to paint on Saturday with the leftover paint from the other work. Isn't it odd they would have an entire room's worth of paint leftover to do that?

Good point.
Don't look for that 'smoking gun' e-mail to reveal she was leaving in the middle of the night.
Sadly, she was trapped.

Excellent point, Sunshine.

Back to the floors....Brad had a scheduled tennis match at 9:30.
Dontcha think he would be ROYALLY PIZZED if Nancy selfishly was still running well past 9:15, when he would have left????
Think he would then blow it off and decide to comply with her earlier wish... ......wash the floors:waitasec:

Yes I found that strange too. If she was unpacking, that means she had decided to stay, but why would she be trying to find another place. I found inconcistencies in the painting too. First, she was to be there by 8 and then by 9. So, it wasn't a firm time.

Dontcha think he would be ROYALLY PIZZED if Nancy selfishly was still running well past 9:15, when he would have left????
Think he would then blow it off and decide to comply with her earlier wish... ......wash the floors:waitasec:

It is possible that he was ok with a later tennis time. Brad said they were trying to work things out. Could he have thought that? There are some other questions about JA helping NC unpack. Was she confused or are we confused?

It is possible that he was ok with a later tennis time. Brad said they were trying to work things out. Could he have thought that? There are some other questions about JA helping NC unpack. Was she confused or are we confused?

Sorry dude, you are trying to give this guy way too much credit.
By nearly all accounts, he was an AHole.

For my view point..Nothing Brad did fit into his profile..(Not domesticated) nor would he put himself out for Nancy..and Unless Defense can give firm evidence of SOD and likelihood of being responsible..I fear just suggesting it wont work to create reasonable doubt...It has to be reasonable....No?

Speaking of this tennis date..Didnt Nancy take that call and give her phone to Brad to set that up while at the party??..So she had her phone there..but it was left behind when she supposedly went for a jog???..One thing is for sure..SHE did ARRIVE home after the party..

As for Nancy's painting (Sat.morning)..maybe she planned on taking the kids with her..no need for baby sitter or Brad to do that..as she apparantly knew about this Tennis Date...IN fact I doubt very much she planned on jogging that morning..but then thats just me..and my particular commence..:crazy:

It all comes down to Brad's odd behvior that morning..2 trips out of the house before 7AM....Hummmm Sounds very odd given their give and take relationship...:rocker:

Exactly, plus we have not heard from one defense witness yet. DD did say she saw BC out washing his car at times and doing yard work.

Brad, The Good Husband and Landscaper!

But that is how it is at our house -- I do most of the inside stuff -- and our house is at least reasonably clean, and I cook. He does all the o/s stuff and cooks on the grill. But we don't have 2 young'uns at home. Our young'un is 29 y/o and not living with us.

But I do think that since BC earned the income that it wasn't unreasonable for NC to be the house keeper and main child caretaker. But BC was their dad and should have done his part -- and should have wanted to help -- with the babes. Perhaps he did.
icon5.gif

Exactly!

Sorry to tag you again but those floors...

First of all, I can't believe that he was on his hands and knees with V&W unless there was a huge mess. And, I'm not so sure he'd ever done it before...In any event, I wonder if anyone noticed any warping on the HW?

Not sure about anyone else, but for day to day cleaning a steam mop on hardwood is best, IMO. I still dry them off even after that...

Brad, The Good Husband and Landscaper!

But that is how it is at our house -- I do most of the inside stuff -- and our house is at least reasonably clean, and I cook. He does all the o/s stuff and cooks on the grill. But we don't have 2 young'uns at home. Our young'un is 29 y/o and not living with us.

But I do think that since BC earned the income that it wasn't unreasonable for NC to be the house keeper and main child caretaker. But BC was their dad and should have done his part -- and should have wanted to help -- with the babes. Perhaps he did.
icon5.gif

Sounds like my house...got chicken on the grill now.
I'd think that is fairly typical for these parts.

The nasty bed linens in his room say a lot.

And, IIRC, didn't NC mention little black bugs in his bed to one of her buds? She didn't touch anything in that room, as I recall. (And neither would I -
- ewwwwwwwwww.)

And, IIRC, didn't NC mention little black bugs in his bed to one of her buds? She didn't touch anything in that room, as I recall. (And neither would I -
- ewwwwwwwwww.)

Yes, that was mentioned. By all accounts, his personal living space in that house must have been horrendously nasty.

Mike Hiller stated in his affidavit the plans were for 9:30. BC confirmed that in his dep. since he spoke to MH around that time, having to cancel since NC was not home yet.

JA testified that she went to the Cooper's on the 11th to work on a plan to organize the house and she specifically said "she needed to unpack since so many things were in boxes". That raises a huge red flag to me because it completely contradicts what the RE agent said.

Mike Hiller stated in his affidavit the plans were for 9:30. BC confirmed that in his dep. since he spoke to MH around that time, having to cancel since NC was not home yet.

JA testified that she went to the Cooper's on the 11th to work on a plan to organize the house and she specifically said "she needed to unpack since so many things were in boxes". That raises a huge red flag to me because it completely contradicts what the RE agent said.

I've said it before and I'll probably say it many more times: I wish I had taken notes! Even trying to watch the daily testimony, I have missed a lot. I got the impression that JA was going to help her organize in order to prepare the house for the market.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ragin_Cajun83