State v Bradley Cooper 04/04/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm wearing a sports bra right now. Hubby and I went for a run after dinner. I just asked him to try to drag me across the floor with it. He thought I'd lost my mind, but after I explained why, he agreed. :crazy: It didn't work. IF Brad did it, I would think your other theory would be more likely--trying to put a sports bra on a lifeless body would be a challenge, to say the least.

Did your husband quit trying because it was painful for you or too hard for him?

Hey, Does anyone think it is effective to have the Defendant doodle away during a witness testimony. I know lawyers tell them to do this....but, I find it so fake and disrespectful to the testimony going on at the time. Thoughts on this phoney baloney???

They photographed other things at the house that day. Why would they have done that?

I can't recall what was photographed or in what context the photographs were taken, but in order to photograph BC would the CPD need to have a search warrant? Why would they have a search warrant for a missing person case.

I asked last week, and it still seems appropriate, at what point in a missing person case can LE start treating the case as a possible homicide? What if it had taken weeks for NC's body to be found? Would the case have remained a missing person's investigation for weeks?

The significance of the ROLLED UNDER sports bra is this:

when a sports bra is on and someone goes to take it off, it rolls up as it moves up.

and...the opposite occurs when putting one on. The bottom of the bra rolls UNDER when a sports bra is being put on. They are very tight and challenging to put on. It takes time to get one on and it ain't easy.

Nancy's sports bra was ROLLED UNDER---that indicates it was being put on her, and then the perp stopped, likely because they were having trouble getting it on properly. And no, it makes no sense that some random killer got the thing off of her and then decided to try and dress her in it again. IMHO.

I'm wearing a sports bra right now. Hubby and I went for a run after dinner. I just asked him to try to drag me across the floor with it. He thought I'd lost my mind, but after I explained why, he agreed. :crazy: It didn't work. IF Brad did it, I would think your other theory would be more likely--trying to put a sports bra on a lifeless body would be a challenge, to say the least.

:floorlaugh: Now you are a true sluether.

Now that's what we need - more reinactments! Good job! Didn't work cause the bra pulled all the way off, or ???

when a sports bra is on and someone goes to take it off, it rolls up as it moves up.

and...the opposite occurs when putting one on. The bottom of the bra rolls UNDER when a sports bra is being put on. They are very tight and challenging to put on. It takes time to get one on and it ain't easy.

Nancy's sports bra was ROLLED UNDER---that indicates it was being put on her, and then the perp stopped, likely because they were having trouble getting it on properly. And no, it makes no sense that some random killer got the thing off of her and then decided to try and dress her in it again. IMHO.

But if one were to grab say the back of the bra, thumb up towards the neck, fingers down and hooked under the bra, couldn't the tugging, dragging action force the fingers to the thumb, pulling the bottom of the bra up under the top part?

I can only guess since I'm not a murderer. I'm guessing he wanted it over with. He had two young children at home alone. I would think that dressing a dead body would take more than a minute or two. He didn't want to take the time. He wasn't thinking this all the way through and thinking how it would look if she wasn't completely dressed. He wanted it to look like a SA.

Dressing dead weight is rough. He probably didn't realize how hard it was going to be. My guess, she was wearing that 'white tee shirt' he kept referring to in the deposition when she was murdered. He couldn't dump her body dressed only in one of his white tee shirts, so he attempted to dress her for jogging. After the futile attempt at putting a stretchy sports bra on a lifeless woman, he gave up and quit with the rest of the clothes. Grabbed two right shoes and took off. JMO.

Sorry for my lack of knowledge...feel free to flame me on it.

Are sports bras generally softer? Do they have wire?

Sorry for my lack of knowledge...feel free to flame me on it.

Are sports bras generally softer? Do they have wire?

I would post a picture here but it might get me in trouble. Just google "sports bra" and you can see pictures. They usually do not have wires. (I thought everyone knew what a sports bra was after the women won the soccer match and the one woman ripped off her jersey and only had on her sports bra.)

Also, just askin, cause I be Curious. Sure bout the rolled under, as in you've seen the pics? By their descriptions, sounded like they were refering to the bra being rolled up under her shoulders - as in her armpits?

Besides looking heartbroken, she looks very angry.

Did you see the look she put on BC? For minutes -- just like she would have said, "You know I'm telling the truth you murdering SOB." A cold hate-filled look and she did not waver. Just cold, cold anger and animus.

See, here is my issue. He wasn't thinking this all the way through, yet was thinking clearly enough about how to set up and execute a faked call for an alibi?

He thought he'd have more time. He commented to police he thought a missing person couldn't be reported until 24 hrs had expired. His plans got interrupted when the police showed up on Sat afternoon.

Did your husband quit trying because it was painful for you or too hard for him?

That was a good question, Maja. It was hurting me! But if Nancy was dead, that wouldn't have been an issue. So I just made him come downstairs to the hardwoods and we tried again. It worked. It did roll the bra up over the breasts (sorry for the visual), not under. Do you guys remember which way Nancy's bra was rolled?

But he wouldn't have been taking the bra off. He would have been putting it on. Maybe someone else did this and tried to take the sports bra off but couldn't get it off because of what you just said.

It doesn't matter if you are putting on or taking off, if not handled with much care, those things roll up like the elastic they are made from. In our 40 plus years of marriage, three pregnancies and numerous surgeries, my husband has helped me a lot. But I think the poor man would draw the line at trying to put a sports bra on me. :floorlaugh: Now he's pretty good at assisting in the regular bra dressing, hooking in the back and all. But when he saw me attempting to 'fight off the vicious sports bra' he said 'why in the world would you even attempt to wear something like that?' :great: The look of shock on his face was priceless.

I would post a picture here but it might get me in trouble. Just google "sports bra" and you can see pictures. They usually do not have wires. (I thought everyone knew what a sports bra was after the women won the soccer match and the one woman ripped off her jersey and only had on her sports bra.)

Got it. Like a tight, cut off tank top that's more shape fitting.

Murder weapon?

Also, just askin, cause I be Curious. Sure bout the rolled under, as in you've seen the pics? By their descriptions, sounded like they were refering to the bra being rolled up under her shoulders - as in her armpits?

I haven't seen the pictures since I'm not on the jury. The bottom of the bra was described as being rolled under--yes under her armpits.

If he was guilty and he ripped it off her, wouldn't he have hidden it? It's small, it would be easy to stick in a coffee can or something.

He did hide it. Be patient. You WILL see it again.

Did you see the look she put on BC? For minutes -- just like she would have said, "You know I'm telling the truth you murdering SOB." A cold hate-filled look and she did not waver. Just cold, cold anger and animus.

This look.......

Attachments

• Screen shot 2011-04-04 at 10.05.44 PM.png
    Screen shot 2011-04-04 at 10.05.44 PM.png
    142.7 KB · Views: 30
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online