State v Bradley Cooper 04/04/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would post a picture here but it might get me in trouble. Just google "sports bra" and you can see pictures. They usually do not have wires. (I thought everyone knew what a sports bra was after the women won the soccer match and the one woman ripped off her jersey and only had on her sports bra.)

No photos of our reenactment are available, folks! ;)

Got it. Like a tight, cut off tank top that's more shape fitting.

Murder weapon?

Your description is perfect. I don't know about murder weapon. I would think that would not be the ideal because it's so elastic, it would just keep stretching.

Also, just askin, cause I be Curious. Sure bout the rolled under, as in you've seen the pics? By their descriptions, sounded like they were refering to the bra being rolled up under her shoulders - as in her armpits?

That's where mine ended up!

Brad was going to let the girls stay with Hannah, but when Krista called and asked if they could stay with her and her parents, he said 'no' and immediately came to get them.

OMGoodness!
fran

PS.....then he wouldn't look at Krista!

Just like he couldn't look Mrs. Rentz in the eye. He didn't have the guts. That's when she knew that he had murdered her baby.

I can't recall what was photographed or in what context the photographs were taken, but in order to photograph BC would the CPD need to have a search warrant? Why would they have a search warrant for a missing person case.

I asked last week, and it still seems appropriate, at what point in a missing person case can LE start treating the case as a possible homicide? What if it had taken weeks for NC's body to be found? Would the case have remained a missing person's investigation for weeks?

IIRC, wasn't it mid March when Laci Peterson was declared more than a 'missing person'? She went missing Christmas Eve. :(

I can't recall what was photographed or in what context the photographs were taken, but in order to photograph BC would the CPD need to have a search warrant? Why would they have a search warrant for a missing person case.

I asked last week, and it still seems appropriate, at what point in a missing person case can LE start treating the case as a possible homicide? What if it had taken weeks for NC's body to be found? Would the case have remained a missing person's investigation for weeks?

Opps, and yes, they'd have needed a search warrant. And probably would have had BC stop cooperating with them to boot.

He did hide it. Be patient. You WILL see it again.

In a drawer, in his house, with other pieces of jewelry, in a home that he knew would be searched head to toe?? I've said it before, some of you paint this "brilliant' phone spoofing engineer, Mr. Clean scrubber, cover all my bases (so far) crime scene sanitizer, think of pretty much everything I need to do, in the middle of the night, no less, as dumber than dirt when he has three more days to think about things. I guess he's only smart when when he has no time to think.

As long as neither Howard tries it, I am cool.

I'm reminded of that female attorney in the S.F. dog mauling trial. Knoller and Noel (sp?), victim Diane Whipple. The female perp's attorney, on her hands and knee's, crawling around the floor, clawing, attempting to show her client tried to save Ms. Whipple, using her body in her attempts.

In a drawer, in his house, with other pieces of jewelry, in a home that he knew would be searched head to toe?? I've said it before, some of you paint this "brilliant' phone spoofing engineer, Mr. Clean scrubber, cover all my bases (so far) crime scene sanitizer, think of pretty much everything I need to do, in the middle of the night, no less, as dumber than dirt when he has three more days to think about things. I guess he's only smart when when he has no time to think.

Like others have said, I don't think, "she always wears this necklace" would have entered his mind. He expected to be arrested on July 15th. It's possible that when that didn't happen he might have figured it never would and relaxed. He was certainly open with the depositions. I would think that if he thought he might be arrested he would NEVER agree to those depositions. I don't pretend to understand what he thought and why because there is not a whole lot that makes sense when sensible folks on this board outline it. MOO

Who knows, perhaps BC simply thought, as many of us do, that NC did not wear the necklace 100% of the time and therefore it might not be uncommon for her to take it off when she went for a jog.

Got it. Like a tight, cut off tank top that's more shape fitting.

Murder weapon?

I guess it could be a weapon in another case, but I think there would have been more evidence of damage around the neck if the sports bra was used. JMO. The ME mentioned the small line/s on Nancy's neck. And again, IIRC, the hyoid (sp?) bone wasn't even completely broken, was it? I think he used those big hands of his. JMO

I'm reminded of that female attorney in the S.F. dog mauling trial. Knoller and Noel (sp?), victim Diane Whipple. The female perp's attorney, on her hands and knee's, crawling around the floor, clawing, attempting to show her client tried to save Ms. Whipple, using her body in her attempts.

Oh yeah, I remember that! With the Presa Canarios! That was awful.

I can only guess since I'm not a murderer. I'm guessing he wanted it over with. He had two young children at home alone. I would think that dressing a dead body would take more than a minute or two. He didn't want to take the time. He wasn't thinking this all the way through and thinking how it would look if she wasn't completely dressed. He wanted it to look like a SA.

I think a big issue in the way she was dressed is that he didn't respect Nancy and didn't care how she was found. His lack of love and his deep hatred for her extended to the manner in which he dressed her to dump her body.

I had this other thought about the TV on the stand. I don't believe he pulled that in front of the open door to keep the girls in the room. I think he closed the door most of the way and pulled the cart in front of the door to keep them from being able to open it. When he came back he pushed the door open and it moved the cart partially out of the way. MOO

I guess it could be a weapon in another case, but I think there would have been more evidence of damage around the neck if the sports bra was used. JMO. The ME mentioned the small line/s on Nancy's neck. And again, IIRC, the hyoid (sp?) bone wasn't even completely broken, was it? I think he used those big hands of his. JMO

See, I remember the electrical wire discussion and I remember seeing a returned SW for the shirt then hearing about three wire holes on a stretched lightweight Nike polo. So, that intrigues me...but the spandex would do less damage than the hands, no?

I need to post a craigslist ad for people with strangulation experience I guess. (poor joke) Where would one find that on the web? Because now I am wondering what HE MIGHT have googled prior that could have lead to this....improv'd type of weapon.

He thought he'd have more time. He commented to police he thought a missing person couldn't be reported until 24 hrs had expired. His plans got interrupted when the police showed up on Sat afternoon.

It is a good thing he got interrupted, otherwise he might have cleaned all the finish off the floor.....

He didn't care how she was found. Further, I believe he tried to simulate what he thought a victim of a random attack/sexual assault might look like when found. Problem with that is he doesn't really know.

So he says she went out for a run. But he didn't stop and think through that if she is wearing nothing but a sports bra that would look really weird. And how lucky for him that some people are making every excuse in the book to find it to be SODDI, down to the point where random/maruding/Mexican van-driving attackers take every single item of her clothing as a 'souvenir' (except of course her diamond earrings and sports bra).

If she felt that a pedi was going to "make her feel good" and it was something "nice" for HERSELF is obviously not too concerned with truly getting out of a potentially harmful situation or household.

Nope, a MOTHER that is scared or fed up or whatever would be saving every red penny for that move.

I think there is much more to Nancy than we have been told. Several things have been alluded to that I tried hard not to believe, but now.....things are changing ever so slowly. With every pro witness placed on the stand, it changes.

Regardless of her personality and/or behaviors, no one had the right to take her life, and throw her out in the dirt near naked. The very fact that she was naked but not sexually assaulted speaks to me that the person who took her life, also wanted to humiliate her by having her exposed, and that is personal, intimately personal.
jmo, though.

He didn't care how she was found. Further, I believe he tried to simulate what he thought a victim of a random attack/sexual assault might look like when found. Problem with that is he doesn't really know.

So he says she went out for a run. But he didn't stop and think through that if she is wearing nothing but a sports bra that would look really weird. And how lucky for him that some people are making every excuse in the book to find it to be SODDI, down to the point where random/maruding/Mexican van-driving attackers take every single item of her clothing as a 'souvenir' (except of course her diamond earrings and sports bra).

BBM

OMG! What if that was part of the google searches?? Just now thought about that. That would be too obvious.

I have never thought, and still don't think the sports bra was used to drag the body. I think the body was lifted and carried. I also think I have scientific evidence to point to this.

Autopsy report shows no indications of any abrasions. Zero, Zip, Nada. I don't care if you are dragging a body over hardwood floors or asphalt, you are going to leave an abrasion or friction burn if you are using a sports bra as a handle. Now, I suppose you could put towels under the body and slide it across the hardwoods that way, but you could not do this with the asphalt.

I mentioned previous experience with EMS that I have lifted some very unconsious folks, for all intents they were dead weight, and they are hard to handle. I actually think a little rigor would have helped the process. Limber bodies flex in unexpected ways. They are also quite heavy! Cumbersome and hard to get a good grip on.

I have also seen some posts on here about bodily "materials" voiding upon death. I have not seen any hard and fast rules about that in real life. I have seen natural death and traumatic deaths, and I don't recall ever seeing a voiding in a traumatic death, but I have in natural cases. Just because I did not personally see it in trauma cases does not mean it does not happen, but I did not run across it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paladeer